Fire Rated Cable Mica Fire Resistant Cable
1. Construction (CAT5E/CAT6 UTP):
Copper Clad Aluminium
to customer requirement
Conductor: Solid bare copper / AWG 23/24/26/28
Conductor Dia(mm): 0.40-0.57
Average thickness ( +/-0.03mm): 0.3mm
Min point thickness: 0.28mm
Insulation Dia ( +/-0.03mm): 1.10mm
Jacket: PVC or LSZH
Average thickness: 0.55
Min point thickness: 0.53
Outer Dia( +/-1.0mm) 6.3
Rip cord: YES
Rated Temperature: -20° C ~ + 75° C
Pair 1: Blue - white/blue
Pair 2: Orange - white/orange
Pair 3: Green - white/orange
Pair 4: Brown - white/brown
3. Electrical Performance (At 100MHz)
1.0-100.0MHz Impendance(ohms) 100+/-15
1.0-100.0MHz Impendance delay screw(ns/100m) <45
Pair to Ground Capacitance Unbalance (PF/100m) 330Max
Conductor DC resistance 20%(ohms/km) <93.8
Resistance Unbalance(%): 5
Spark Test 850 V AC
Dielectric Strength 2500 V DC / 3 seconds
Insulation Resistance Test Min. 150 MΩ /Km
Conductor Resistance Max. 9.38Ω /100m at 20
Resistance Unbalance Max. 5%
Capacitance Unbalance Max. 330 pF/100m
Mutual Capacitance Max. 5600 pF/100m
Test object: Jacket
Test Material: PVC, PE, LSZH
Before Tensile strength(Mpa): >=13.8
Aging Elongation ((%): >=100
Aging condition(C xhrs): 100x240
After Tensile strength(Mpa): >=85% of unaged
Aging Elongation(%): >=50% of n
Mainly Used In The Building Correspondence Synthesis Wiring System The Work Area Correspondence Leading-out Terminal and between the Connection Distribution Frame Wiring, As Well As the Housing Synthesis Wiring System's User Correspondence Leading-out Terminal Arrives at Place of Exile between Coils' wiring.
5 . The Datasheet of Cat5e Lan Cable
Max. Conductor Resistance: 9.2Ω/100m
Min. Insulation Elongation: 300%
Max. Resistance Unbalance: 2.4%
Min. Propagation Velocity: 0.62C m/s
Min. Conductor Elongation: 20%
Characteristic Impedance: 100±15Ω
Min. Insulation Resistance: 7000MΩ/km
(Worst pair to pair)
Power Sum NEXT
Power Sum ELFEXT
Power Sum ELFEXT
- Q:Can the Belkin Standard Power Cable be used with Xbox 360?
- Yep its the same thing as the 1 that came with the Xbox 360 but not made by Microsoft. Only problem is you'll still need the power block that came with the xbox 360.
- Q:Can I use an XLR cable as a power cable with 9V battery?
- This is done a lot in professional broadcast, except we use 4 pin xlr connectors to prevent inadvertant connection of DC to the audio system. Generally this is to power cameras or portable recorders requiring 12 volts at one or two amps.
- Q:What power cable can I use with a server?
- You should be able to use a large three prong power cable (with a ground on it) for your server.
- Q:Is it possible to take 2 20-pin power supply cables and adapt them into 1 24-pin connector?
- relies upon on the producer are you advantageous its basically 20 pin as some 4 pin connectors grasp freely so how many different 4 clusters do you have you will desire to have 2 one million of those would be the different connector you go with except its an exceptionally very very old cheappy PSU inwhich case replace it they ordinary and much less costly 30 bux
- Q:Does a SATA to eSATA cable supply power to the hard drive?
- eSATA connectors cannot supply power, require a power supply for the external device. eSATAp (but mechanically incompatible, sometimes called eSATA/USB) connector adds power to an external SATA connection, so that an additional power supply is not needed.
- Q:ASUS power supply issue. Power cable suddenly stopped charging.?
- it is that your battery isn't longer wanting to settle for the electrical powered energy for that's wiped out, which my a be somewhat pricy to replace the battery as I easily have had a similar concern. i will additionally be that the chargers are to previous or dont have an vehicle shrink of which could be inflicting the severe warmth. additionally, while you're constintly leaving your laptop left charging, it could harm your battery and the charger. ultimately, the plug which works into your computing gadget to cost it is going to a hollow in it, on the computing gadget the place the charger may well be inserted, the could be a pin, if it is harm it is inflicting the shortcoming of conectivety of electric energy.
- Q:Does nvidia gt 520 require any power supply cables attached to it?
- for low end cards, you dont need an additional 6 pin or 8 pin power cable for it. It is only for mid range and high range cards that need additional cable for it. For GT 520, you don't need it.
- Q:power cable the same?for dell?
- You will most likely be fine, but check the power rating. If you look at the back of the PC, just below the power cable install you will see a rating for voltage. The cable should match that voltage. I cannot imagine that any power cable for a PC would be higher or lower than the standard, at least if you are in the US.
- Q:If the Remote Power Cable is switched off, would the subwoofer/amp still cause a power cutoff in my car?
- Ok, so this is what your going to do to test this. First unscrew your remote switch and place a wire from the positive terminal from your amp to the remote switch on your amp and then the amp should power on. now if you have the same problem it is most likely that it is not that the remote switch is having problems but probably your sub is not matched with your amp and has greater ohms than your amp is capable of therefore sending it into protect mode which would make sense since you say it is when you turn up the volume. I wish the best of luck : ) P.S check your wattage if your amp draws more than 600+ maybe even 500 your battery may not be able to power it so maybe if all else fails see if you can get your hands on a capacitor.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of separating 28Vdc, 200A positive power cables and returns into two?
- WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ? ALL DC POWER SOURCE REQUIRES TWO SEPARATED CABLES .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range