Fiberglass Geogrid Products Profile
Fiberglass geogrid is based on fiberglass woven cloth coated with modified bitumen or PVC, it was developed to address the problem of pavement cracking on highways, roads and runways, driven by a need to reduce cost for infrastructure maintenance and repair.
Fiberglass Geogrid Products Features
It is characterized by high tensile strength in axial and lateral directions low stretch rate, alkaili-resistance, low temperature-assistance as well as convenience in construcion and low price. It can be used on pitch pavement to prevent cracks and prolong pavement service life. It also can be used as a basal reinforcement material for hillsides, reservoirs, harbors, ports, water channels, seawalls, etc.
Fiberglass Geogrid Products Advantages
Low temperature resistance
Very convenience in construction
Very competitve price
Fiberglass Geogrid Specifications
Best selling fiberglass geogrid with non woven
Biodegradable and Printing logo never rub off
Custom Order :
Customized can reach 10 colors
Shipping & Payment:
very competitive in China
Free sample offered
Samples lead time : 8-15 days,depends on your order
Refund part/full of the sample fee after order confirmed
Delivery Time :
50% deposit,and 50% balance before shipment.
1. What's the usage of Polypropylene Biaxial geogrid?
It's used for reinforce the roadbeds in softe soil, railway, tunnel, slope and embankment etc. It has good performance on preventing the cracks.
2. How about your quality of Polypropylene Biaxial geogrid?
We have strict quality control system, we make testing on incoming raw material and finished products. Your third party testing is also welcomed. With high quality, our products are used on government projects at home and abroad. Our product quality is accepted by clients from all over the world.
Fiberglass Geogrid Photos
- Q:What is the GDL geogrid
- 2, to highlight the advantages of geogrid is deformation under sustained loading (creep) tendency is very small, creep strength is much better than other materials geogrid, plays an important role in improving the service life of the project;3, the mesh grille and soil interlock and interlock function, constitute an efficient stress transfer mechanism, so that local load can be quickly and effectively spread to a large area of soil, to reduce the local failure stress, improve the service life of engineering.
- Q:What is the purpose of using the three - way geogrid in the gravel layer
- So that the crushed stone layer is more solid and meets the design requirements.
- Q:What are the causes and sources of this method?
- Peel out because of the more intuitive understanding of the strength of the tensile strength and extension of the length of the wire wrapped in order to protect the steel wire does not rust.
- Q:Geogrid standard geogrid price geogrid role
- Geogrid is a kind of main geosynthetics, which has unique properties and effects compared with other geosynthetics. Geogrid is often used as reinforcement of reinforced soil structure or composite material. Geogrid is divided into four categories: plastic geogrid, steel plastic geogrid, fiberglass geogrid and fiberglass polyester geogrid. Geogrid is a kind of main geosynthetics, which has unique properties and effects compared with other geosynthetics. Geogrid is often used as reinforcement of reinforced soil structure or composite material. Geogrid is divided into four categories: plastic geogrid, steel plastic geogrid, fiberglass geogrid and fiberglass polyester geogrid.
- Q:Geotextile manufacturers which good?
- Needled nonwoven geotextile:The specification of 100g/m2-600g/m2 between any choice, the main raw materials is the use of polyester staple fiber or polypropylene staple fiber, made by acupuncture method, the main purpose is to: slopeprotection River, sea, Lake embankment, land reclamation, flood control engineering, dock lock, is an effective way to maintain and prevent piping through the return to the soil and water filter.
- Q:What is the meaning of 400g geotextiles /100g woven fabric
- It is a composite geotextile, is the 400g geotextile and 100g woven fabric composite, no PE film
- Q:What is the difference between plastic geogrid and grid
- Geogrid is suitable for various kinds of dams and subgrade reinforcement, slope and tunnel wall reinforcement. Large airport, parking lot, wharf freight yard and other permanent bearing foundation reinforcement.
- Q:The geogrid is convenient for construction, time saving, labor saving, shorten the construction period and reduce maintenance cost.
- Fill enough paint to make it smooth.6, removal of leakage of tape. Then, note that all of the cracks have been properly repaired, with a fine composite material will be modified around the repair, so that it is as bright as new.
- Q:What is the minimum net size of geogrid mesh center?
- Are there any specific requirements?
- Q:What is geogrid, what is the role?
- Glass fiber geogrid is a way used to enhance, reinforcement, reinforcement of excellent geosynthetic materials of soft soil subgrade. And in the treatment of asphalt pavement reflection crack applications, has become the indispensable materials. The product is made of high strength alkali free glass fiber through international advanced knitting process made of mesh substrate. Semi rigid products by surface coating processing and made with warp and weft two-way high tensile strength and low elongation, and high temperature resistance, low temperature, aging resistance, corrosion resistance and other excellent properties, is widely used in the asphalt pavement, cement concrete pavement and subgrade reinforcement and railway roadbed, dam slope protection, airport runway, sand project.
We are specialized in manufacturing PP geogrid, HDPE geogrid,fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid,steel plastic geogrid,geogrid for mining, 3D geomat, high-strength geonet, geocell, geotextile, geomembrane,BOP stretched net,plastic safety fence, Our products have been up to the international standard absolutely and have been exported to more than thirty countries and areas.They are mainly used in the foundation construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range