Biaxial geogrid is manufactured from polypropylene, mainly applied in strengthening soft ground of highway, railway,
slope protecting projects, airfields etc.It can increase stability and loading capacity of fundus,prolong the project life.
High tensile strength
Excellent temperature resistant
Polypropylene Biaxial geogrid Product Poperties
2.5 or3 or 5 or 6
Tensile Strength ≥(KN/m)
Transverse Strength at 2% Strain ≥(KN/m)
Longitudinal Strength at 5% Strain (KN/m)
1. What's the usage of Polypropylene Biaxial geogrid?
It's used for reinforce the roadbeds in softe soil, railway and dam etc. It has good performance on preventing the cracks.
2. How about your quality of Polypropylene Biaxial geogrid?
We have strict quality control system, we make testing on incoming raw material and finished products. Your third party testing is also welcomed. With high quality, our products are used on government projects at home and abroad. Our product quality is accepted by clients from all over the world.
- Q:The difference between steel plastic two-way geogrid and steel plastic geogrid
- Two way steel plastic geogrid is horizontal and vertical tension requirements
- Q:Is it the same thing as two way tgsg30-30 geogrid and two - way plastic geogrid
- Can be said to refer to the same thing.
- Q:What is the difference between plastic geogrid and grid
- It's not the same thing
- Q:In the case of the subgrade with Geogrid
- When the subgrade for soft foundation treatment using geogrid, geogrid is used as reinforcement of reinforced earth structure or reinforced material, the main function is to play the role of tensile.
- Q:What is the grille on the railway?
- No long-term creep as reinforcing material, have in long-term load under the condition of deformation resistance that the creep resistance is extremely important, glass fiber does not creep, which ensure product can maintain long-term performance.
- Q:Geogrid price? Solution!
- Geogrid effect1 used for roadbed reinforcement, so that the granular filler and mesh together locked together to form a stable plane, to prevent the collapse of the filler, and the vertical load can be dispersed, the geographical conditions of poor areas can be used multi-layer reinforcement;2 in the embankment and embankment fill can increase its stability, reduce the area;
- Q:Who has the "highway geosynthetics geogrid" specification
- The first part of Geogrid
- Q:How to calculate the amount of geogrid works under what circumstances need to lay geogrid
- Of course, mainly depends on what kind of material you are using geogrid, I said above is fiberglass geogrid.
- Q:How much investment is needed for the grid cloth on the production site
- The application of the grid is more linked to the advertising industry, which is involved in the basic use of high-rise building wall advertising, due to the special characteristics of grid cloth material, more durable and more durable than the general fabric.
- Q:Basic introduction of fiberglass geogrid
- With resistance and aging properties of alkali resistant properties, widely used in asphalt pavement, cement concrete pavement and roadbed reinforcement; both rigid pavement and flexible pavement can be applied, compared with the traditional pavement, can reduce the cost, prolong life, prevent road reflective crack. Fiberglass geogrid can also be used in railway, airport, water conservancy, dams and other soft soil reinforcement and road base reinforcement.
We are specialized in manufacturing PP geogrid, HDPE geogrid,fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid,steel plastic geogrid,geogrid for mining, 3D geomat, high-strength geonet, geocell, geotextile, geomembrane,BOP stretched net,plastic safety fence, Our products have been up to the international standard absolutely and have been exported to more than thirty countries and areas.They are mainly used in the foundation construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range