Technical Data of Fiberglass Ceiling:
Material: High density dry felt resin bonded fiberglass wool
Facing: Special painting laminated with decorative fiberglass tissue
Fire-resistant: Class A, non-combustible according to BS476 Part 6&7 tested overseas
Humidity: Dimensionally stable with RH up to 90% at 40℃
Environmental: Tiles and packing materials are fully recyclable
Main Characteristic of Fiberglass Ceiling:
Excellent sound absorption
No sagging, wrapping or delaminating
Excellent light reflectance
Application Areas of Fiberglass Ceiling:
Offices, schools, libraries, hotels, cinemas, theaters, etc., where have special request for sound aborption
- Q:What is the best material for interior decoration
- Now the company said that environmental protection is nothing to point. Such as a wooden side, you go to the test is environmentally friendly, a gypsum board you to detect is environmentally friendly. But if the wooden side and gypsum board, floor furniture are placed in a space to environmental protection? The No one is so good to say, so I tell you the safest way: less use of plastic, less use of the plate (which is compressed with high temperature). The rest I can only tell you the price is relatively high. Water pipe on the line on the line. Blockboard with Garbo's a grade board. The local wire can be. Waterproof is important. Your home if it is not geothermal with ordinary waterproof glue (and cement can use the kind of) can. There is geothermal words so good. OKorder rain rainbow on the line (thick layer of rubber). Wooden side with a small pine can be. What do you want to ask? Jinde's tube ads are good. The time to do the tube is not ever long
- Q:Is there any decoration material that can replace the glass on the sliding door?
- With ordinary glass can be
- Q:Repair hole from water damage in ceiling?
- First take a ruler and pencil, make a square out line. try and find the studs and ONLY cut to the middle of the studs with a Razor Knife, You will need something to screw the new peace of sheet rock on to, so don't go over the stud. Once you get old peace down, you will more than likely have to do some repair to your plumbing or ceiling, as this is leaking somewhere. Look up Youtube for further instructions. Other person above has a good idea on joint compound.
- Q:Fireproof fireproof glass fireproof shutter door What is it?
- You can be very intuitive to understand the fire resistance for the decorative parts, fire cut off, fire glass, fire shutter doors have in common, that is played an effective isolation; it is both functional, but also has the role of split space!
- Q:Do I need more ceiling insulation?
- The minimum ceiling insulation should be R-30, with R-40 being the norm in the northern part of the U.S. The depth of insulation required to produce a R-30 depends on the type of insulation. Blown-in fiberglass will have about R-2.25 per inch, blown-in cellulose has about R-3.5 per inch and fiberglass batt has about R-3 per inch. In case you're not sure what type you have, fiberglass insulation looks like cotton candy, while cellulose looks likes ground-up newspaper. Batts are the best to install as there will be less airborne particles to breath, get in your eyes, etc. You just cut them to size and lay them across the ceiling joist so they seal any gaps caused by the ceiling joist, fans, light fixtures, etc.
- Q:What is the space body?
- A space absorber is a sound absorbing member that is dispersed in a sound field (usually under the ceiling of a room or hall). According to the use of occasions and sound absorption need to make the appropriate geometry and size, generally it consists of four parts: ① skeleton. As a support, you can use wooden tendons, angle steel or thin-walled steel. ② care layer. Common perforation rate greater than 20%, the thickness of 0.1-1.0mm perforated or slit thin metal, aluminum foil or plastic sheet. Perforation hole to take 4-8mm. ③ sound absorption filler. General use of ultra-fine glass wool felt, mineral wool felt, asphalt glass wool felt and other porous materials, and fiberglass cloth and other breathable performance is good, but also a certain strength of the material for masked layer.
- Q:Bathroom waterproof well, why would water leakage?
- Caused by the reasons for the construction is not standardized due.
Waterproof to do, if there is no standard to do the closed water test, and ultimately will lead to leakage.
The national specification requirement for the closed water test is to be done twice, once after the waterproof coating is completed, and the second is the waterproof protective layer or the finishing layer is finished.
If you only do the first time to close the water test, then in the follow-up to protect the cushion or paving the wall of the process of brick may cause damage to water.
- Q:What are the commonly used materials for store decoration?
- With the sale of something related to your problem is too big, one day endless.
You have to buy clothes, it is impossible to install a noodle look out of the way ah
- Q:What is the use of sisal?
- At present, the fiber composite composites were prepared by blending sisal fiber and glass fiber with phenolic resin, and the mechanical properties such as bending strength, flexural modulus, no notched impact strength, electrical properties and water immersion property were found. Positive mixing effect, low water absorption performance, no significant impact on electrical performance. Is a new industrial composite materials, high strength, wear resistance, comprehensive performance is better.
- Q:Upstairs noise how can we install sound insulation material can have effect?
- A method can be taken in the upstairs to do noise insulation layer, this method can effectively reduce the ground crash sound with the air, and now some domestic real estate developers have been in the construction phase of the floor to do the floor noise treatment.
Perfect,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of Gypsum board and gypsum ceiling, is a direct supplier for CNBM, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10-US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered； Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range