Fiberglass Ceiling Materials
- Loading Port:
- SHANGHAI, CHINA
- Payment Terms:
- TT or L/C
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- 3500 M2 per Week m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Standard Size: 595mm*595mm, 605mm*605mm…
Standard Thickness: 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50mm…
Edge Detail: Square, Tegular, Concealed
Textures: White Painted, Mix Acoustic, White Spray, Black Spray
Technical Data of Fiberglass Ceiling:
Material: High density dry felt resin bonded fiberglass wool
Facing: Special painting laminated with decorative fiberglass tissue
Fire-resistant: Class A, non-combustible according to BS476 Part 6&7 tested overseas
Humidity: Dimensionally stable with RH up to 90% at 40℃
Environmental: Tiles and packing materials are fully recyclable
Main Characteristic of Fiberglass Ceiling:
Excellent sound absorption
No sagging, wrapping or delaminating
Excellent light reflectance
Application Areas of Fiberglass Ceiling:
Offices, schools, libraries, hotels, cinemas, theaters, etc., where have special request for sound aborption
- Q:What is foam insulation
- Phenolic foam has "the king of insulation materials," the name, is a new generation of thermal insulation materials insulation. Phenolic foam in developed countries has developed rapidly, has been widely used in construction, defense, foreign trade, storage, energy and other fields. US construction industry used in the insulation foam, phenolic materials accounted for 40%; Japan has also set up phenolic foam popularization Association to promote this new material.
- Q:Is it fiberglass, it looks like foam?
- Yes the business owner is absolutely right. It is fiberglass. That is added as a safety feature. It keeps the risk of fire away. Don't remove it!
- Q:What type of contractor would be able to remove the insulation from the crawlspace ceiling and put it against the outside wall where it would actually be useful?
- The insulation isn't making your floor cold, the weather is. And by code, your exterior walls are already insulated.
- Q:What is soft film ceilings?
- (China Patent No. 200910192533.1A-level fire soft film ceiling and frame) and in the 2017 OKorder World Expo China Pavilion, the theme of the museum, the theme of the museum, Oil museum and other large area of use, the use of materials for the special treatment of glass fiber substrate, the surface coated with special fluorine resin and vinylon fiber, the largest width of 3.8 meters, can be used for relatively high security large public places. 0.20 mm thick, 220 grams per square meter weight, fire rating for the A-level, dimensional stability -50 degrees ---- 100 degrees
- Q:We had a plaster ceiling that was cracking. We put new drywall up over the ceiling and finished the seams. We have finished drywall before, but only on wall. Apparently ceilings are alot harder. We have a tetured wall and really do not want a texture on the ceiling (we would never be able to match the textures anyway). We have primed and painted the ceiling with flat paint and can see the seams. We do not have alot of light in the room either. Does anyone have any suggestions to hide the seams? Thanks
- The seams are called joints. The way to properly finish them is to apply joint tape, available in paper and fiberglass mesh. Embed the tape in joint compound using a wide putty knife held at an angle. When the compound is thoroughly dry, sand it completely smooth and reapply more joint compound, feathering out the joint compound until it is about 6-12 inches in width. Sand again until the surface iof the joint is in the same plane as the surface of the surrounding ceiling board.
- Q:while checking wiring in ceiling fixtures, some fiberglass fell. I vacuumed it up. how dangerous is it? we have kids here and nothing was covered as we didn't expect that.
- it is there to keep the cold air from the attic out of the house and to keep the heat from the light from getting to flammables in the attic
- Q:Upstairs often playing table tennis, affecting me downstairs to sleep, what good sound insulation advice? It is impossible for them not to fight
- There is no good soundproofing method. Can only let them do not play at rest If you want to sound to not affect you, the cost is not a little bit.
- Q:Second - hand housing renovation need to pay attention to what the problem
- For gas pipelines such as dangerous pipes, it is best to ask professionals to detect. New paint wall frequently Diaoqi Why second-hand housing selection of brand-name paint, the new brush wall or frequently drop paint? The reason is that before the paint to play a good foundation, directly to the wall to paint the way is improper, generally have to remove some of the original mottled old paint, and then from the new interface began to paint, including the bottom of the waterproof And so on, the best professional construction personnel, so that better protection of future use of the effect. The socket is too inconvenient to use some friends simply renovated on the found, many electrical appliances can not find the socket, had to buy some of the activities of the outlet, but too many lines tangled together to watch people upset. Modern life, more and more household appliances, the demand for the socket is also increasing, the old house in the design of the socket is often difficult to achieve the current needs of the use. So the decoration may wish to reserve some of the socket, to facilitate future use. Balcony to change the kitchen fumes so as to broaden the use of the area, some homeowners will be closed to the balcony north, into the kitchen, and then the original kitchen made of storage or other uses. But once really live in, you will find that as long as the beginning of cooking, the whole family are smoke flavor. So the balcony to the kitchen to be careful
- Q:Hi, about 2 weeks ago I was in my ex boyfriend's attic (with his permission! lol) and he noticed a crack, which turned into a hole when I slipped and almost fell through into the bedroom! If you lie in bed you can now see right through to the attic; while it could be considered a design feature, my ex isn't keen on it :-) It's not very big, probably only 1.5ft square if that but obviously the plaster is missing, one of the lathes (think that's what they're called; the thin pieces of wood just behind the plaster) is broken in half and poking throught he hole and little bits of the fibreglass indsulation are falling down. My ex told his landlord who said it would cost ?150 to repair the damage, but I'm convinced my ex could do it himself...but how? Any ideas? I have been offered a large piece of plasterboard, could he use this in any way and would he have to enlarge the hole to replace the entire lathe? How does he replaster...etc - help please!
- well buy the screen thingy and then put the spakel on top then paint over it that is how you do it
- Q:What method of repair and what is the material used.
- If you re-do the ceiling may be time-consuming solution: with putty approved twice or so to fill the cracks on the line and then brush on the bottom of a brush on the bottom into a new one.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
|Main Markets||North America
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2000|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||51% - 60%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||6-10 People|
|Factory Size:||1,000-3,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||10|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered|
|Product Price Range||High and/or Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like