Technical Data of Fiberglass Ceiling:
Material: High density dry felt resin bonded fiberglass wool
Facing: Special painting laminated with decorative fiberglass tissue
Fire-resistant: Class A, non-combustible according to BS476 Part 6&7 tested overseas
Humidity: Dimensionally stable with RH up to 90% at 40℃
Environmental: Tiles and packing materials are fully recyclable
Main Characteristic of Fiberglass Ceiling:
Excellent sound absorption
No sagging, wrapping or delaminating
Excellent light reflectance
Application Areas of Fiberglass Ceiling:
Offices, schools, libraries, hotels, cinemas, theaters, etc., where have special request for sound aborption
- Q:What is the heat-resistant temperature of various plastics such as PE PVC PP PS ABS
- Ask you how much heat, you say so much nonsense what is the use
But the brothers ah, the heat temperature and a variety of materials and additives have a great relationship, and in reality our materials are some of the mixture. In addition you processing film and sheet profiles, and are not the same.
General crystalline resins such as PE, PP, PA and so below the melting point to maintain the shape, but the performance can not be guaranteed to see how high your requirements, the specific circumstances of specific analysis, but the glass transition temperature can be long-term use. Shaped resin such as PVC, PS and other use of the higher temperature.
- Q:My house's ceiling found cracks, how should repair?
- With the opening of the cracks at the paint, putty shovel one (along the width of about 5 cm), exposing the gypsum board, the shovel with a shovel shovel, and then fill in the cracks in the powder putty (can own, wood or sawdust , Plastic, gypsum powder), scratching cracks, such as filling putty dry post-paste anti-cracking zone (fiberglass mesh or really good cloth), and other plastic dry putty putty, fill paint on OK friends.
- Q:Does the fiberglass ceiling do the ceiling?
- Long mineral wool ceiling to introduce advanced Japanese production technology, the use of European green standards testing, monitoring, the introduction of the production of European-style Italian light steel keel production system.
- Q:What are the good fireproof materials now?
- Fire board is currently on the market the most commonly used material, its advantages are fire, moisture, wear, oil, easy to clean, and more varieties of color. Building fire-resistant ceiling ceilings in building exit passages, stairwells and corridors can ensure safe evacuation and protect people from the spread of fire.
- Q:What is the candle effect?
- Spontaneous combustion, is blood shortage, and charcoal increases.
- Q:Ceiling Insulation??
- you should make sure to put baffles in against the roof over the eves before you fill it in you do need to get ventilation into the attic or you will cause more damage
- Q:What would be the best sound insulation solution for my basement ceiling?
- XPS - expanded polystyrene - would be a poor choice for sound insulation. Better than nothing, but not a great result for the money compared to some other choices. Fiberglass insulation does a surprisingly good job of reducing sound transmission. Add a ceiling to the joists above: suspended noise attenuation board - ask around at musical instrument stores for suggestions where to get that - can help a lot but it's pricier than other ceiling choices, so limit its use to where it's needed most: right around that pipe. If you're really sick of the noise, go nuts: Frame for a box of acoustic ceiling to go right around that entire pipe. Acoustic ceiling, also called drop ceiling tiles, again isn't everything it could be but it has the advantages of being cheap and easy to install. Make a trough that goes up against the floor above and box in that pipe. You might lose some tiles in the event of a future leak, but no biggie: the tiles are cheap. Now insulate around the box and under the floor above, same as you did elsewhere in the basement. Now install a dropped ceiling in the entire space. The noise from the pipe will probably still be audible, but it should be nothing like what it was.
- Q:Fireproof fireproof glass fireproof shutter door What is it?
- You can be very intuitive to understand the fire resistance for the decorative parts, fire cut off, fire glass, fire shutter doors have in common, that is played an effective isolation; it is both functional, but also has the role of split space!
- Q:Gypsum board plus alkali-free glass fiber benefits
- Waterproof paper gypsum board: its core and face paper are subject to water treatment, according to the national standard requirements, water-resistant plaster board and board core must meet a certain degree of water requirements (surface water absorption of not more than 160 grams , Water absorption of not more than 10%). Waterproof paper gypsum board for continuous relative humidity of not more than 95% of the use of places, such as bathroom, bathroom and so on.
- Q:we have numerous recessed light fixtures in our ceiling. Is fiberglass insulation flammable?
- Is Loft Insulation Flammable
Perfect,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of Gypsum board and gypsum ceiling, is a direct supplier for CNBM, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10-US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered； Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range