Factory price Max output power 6200w home storage all in one battery (JX)
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 50 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 5000 pc/month
- 3.6KW battery capacity:10.24KWH
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Agave-SH, a hybrid all-in-one BESS, compatible with high voltage LFP battery system, can achieve the best function to maximize clean solar power usage for your home.
Convenient: Battery pre-installed
Quiet: Less than 25 dB,no noise pollution
Flexible: IP65 Inverter up to 6kW, battery capacity up to 10kWh
Adaptative: Self-power, backup, and load shifting modes
Independent: No additional modules andinverters are required
Smart: Support VPP and IOT
|Absolute Max Voltage(d.c.V)||600|
|MPPT Voltage Range(d.c.V)||100-500|
|Max.DC Input Power(w)||4800||6200||6650||8000|
|Max.inverter backfeed current to array(d.c.A)||0|
|No.of MPP Trackers||2|
|No.of Strings per MPP Tracker||1|
|Nominal Battery Voltage(dc.V)||204.8||409.6|
|Battery Voltage Range(dc.V)||160-227.2||320-454.4|
|Depth of Discharge(%)||90|
|Rated output power(W)||3600||4600||5000||6000|
|Rated Apparent Power to Grid(VA)||3600||4600||5000||6000|
|Max.Apparent Power to Grid(VA)||3600||4600||5000||6000|
|Max.Apparent Power from Grid(VA)||7200||9200||10000||12000|
|Rated AC Current to Grid(acA)||15.6||20||21.7||26.1|
|Max.Current from Grid(ac.A)||31.2||40||43.4||52.2|
|Inrush current(acA)||16 a.c.A (peak), 11.3 us (duration)|
|Max.output fault current(ac.A)||57 (peak), 40 (rms)|
|AC output Maximum output overcurrent protection(ac.A)||40|
|AC input power factor||-0.8~+0.8|
|AC output power factor||1 (-0.8...+0.8 adjustable)|
|Rated Apparent Power(VA)||4320||5520||6000||7200|
|Rated Voltage(ac.V)||230 (±2%)|
|Nominal Frequency(Hz)||50/60 (±0.2%)|
|Inrush Current(ac.A）||16 a.c.A (peak), 11.3 us (duration)|
|Max.output fault current(ac.A）||57 (peak), 40 (rms)|
|EPS output Maximum output overcurrent protection（ac.A)||40|
|Switch time(ms)||<10< td="">|
|THDv@Linear Load (%)||<2< td="">|
|PV Europe Efficiency(%)||97|
|PV Max.MPPT Efficiency(%)||99.9|
|Battery Charge by PV Max.Efficiency(%)||98|
|Battery Discharge Efficiency(%)||96.7|
|Over/Under voltage protection||Yes|
|DC isolation protection||Yes|
|DC injection monitoring||Yes|
|Residual current detection||Yes|
|Over load protection||Yes|
|Battery Input reverse polarity protection||Yes|
|PV reverse polarity protection||Yes|
|Over heat protection||Yes|
|Dimension(W/D/H)(mm)||550 × 233 × 1125mm||550 × 233 × 1750mm|
|Dimension of packing(W/D/H)(mm)||655 × 302 × 1390mm||655 × 302 × 2085mm|
|Over Voltage category||Ⅲ(AC), Ⅱ(DC)|
|Active anti-islanding method||frequency shift|
|BMS Communication Interface||RS485/CAN|
|Meter Communication Interface||RS485|
|Noise Emission(dB)||<25< span="">|
|Stand by Power Consumption(w)||<5< span="">|
|Safety and Approvals|
IEC62040.1:2019 IEC 62109-1&-2
IEC62619 UN38.3 IEC60730-1 EN IEC 61000-6-2:2019 EN IEC 61000-6-3:2021
AS/NZS 4777.2:2020 VDE-AR-N 4105:2018-11 MEA:2015 PEA:2016 EN 50549-2:2019 EN 50549-1+Poland deviation G99/1-6:2020 G98/1-6:2021 RD1699+UNE
Distribution Code VDE0126+UTE C10/11: 2021
- Q:The role of the battery?
- It filled with lead plate filled with sponge lead as a negative electrode, filled with lead dioxide lead dioxide as a positive electrode, and with 22 to 28% dilute sulfuric acid as electrolyte. In the charge, the electrical energy into chemical energy, the discharge of chemical energy and into electrical energy.
- Q:How should the battery be well maintained?
- Electrolyte density This is to evaluate whether the battery charge is normal, whether the aging of the important parameters, the use of density meter or electrolyte density tester can be measured. If the electrolyte density is too small, you need to charge. And the electrolyte concentration is too thick or too thin to a certain extent, it means that such as the occurrence of plate vulcanization, short circuit or overcharge phenomenon, this time on the need for maintenance.
- Q:What kind of battery is divided into?
- At present, we used the car battery is divided into three categories, namely, ordinary batteries, dry batteries and maintenance-free batteries three.
- Q:Lead-acid battery how to maintain?
- When receiving the battery should first check whether the phenomenon of short circuit, first short circuit repair and then fill the distilled water.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- 100AH capacity of the battery, fully charged after the 100A current discharge can be an hour to put the power finished. 50A current is 2 hours put away! 20A is 5 hours! Of course this is the theoretical value, in fact it is impossible to have a constant current discharge.
- Q:How does battery activation work?
- Always keep the battery surface clean. Found that the surface of dust and acid, it should be timely wipe, wipe can be wiped with soda water wipes wipe again, after rinse with water.
- Q:80ah how much battery storage capacity?
- Is 80AH. Understood to discharge at 80 amps for about 1 hour (but not to say that after 1 hour is finished, there is still electricity). In theory, this is your battery power.
- Q:What is the meaning of the battery above 12v65Ah?
- 12V is said to be the voltage, 65Ah is the current. (A is the unit of current. H is the time unit .1 hours.)
- Q:How to deal with waste batteries?
- Laboratory recycling method: ordinary dry battery is cylindrical, the outer cylinder made of zinc, the zinc cylinder is the battery negative; tube central carbon rod for the positive; tube for the manganese dioxide, ammonium chloride and chlorination Zinc.
- Q:Maintenance-free battery how to detect it?
- Do not always check the color of the electric eye for maintenance-free batteries. Green for the full power; black for the lack of electricity, need to be added to charge; gray or light yellow for the electrolyte is insufficient, because maintenance-free battery can not add liquid, should immediately replace the battery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like