||Galvanized Iron Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||Galvanized,U Type Wire,Loop Tie Wire
||Wild in Width:
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
1. Wire style:
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire
Hot Dipped Galvanized Iron Wire
Mainly used in communication equipment, medical equipment and weaving nets, brushes, cables, filters, high pressure pipe, construction, handicrafts and other industries.
we can be made according to customers specific requirements
3.Features of Galvanized Wire:
Material: low carbon steel wire
Tensile Strength: 400--580Mpa
Standard wire gauge for electro galvanized iron wire: From 8# to 16#
Hot-DIP galvanized iron wire standard wire gauge: From 8# to 24#
We has devoting ourselves to producing and trading for 10 years,eatablishing a good relationship with the company of US,Canada,Mid easten and so on.
high quality double loop tie wire from china supplier
|Length||As your request|
|Coating||As your demand|
|Delivery time:||20days after payment|
|product size:||(other size as your demands)|
|Wire Gauge||SWG in mm||BWG in mm||In Metric System mm|
- Q:2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 wiring diagram?
- Speaker Wiring Diagram
- Q:Air conditioning wiring problem - help!?
- did you get a new capaitor to go with the new motor if yes both black wires that were on the old capacitor go on the same set of terminals the purple wire goes on the new capacitor.. the purple wire on the old motor is the same as the white wire on the new motor...plus the brown wire with the white stripe is same wire as white wire...splice the white wire and the brown and white stripped wire to the purple wire.......the brown wire is the same as the orignal brown wire from the old motor and goes in same spot on the capacitor the other brown wire went from the old motor, should be on the other set of terminals on capacitor.....the black wire is the same as the other black wire from old motor and goes in its original place...the green is just a ground and needs to be put where the other green wire was...
- Q:in house wiring, why is the black wire hot?
- You should be tripping the breaker when you cross the two, If not, then something is wrong with the breaker. The black is always hot, this isn't a car. Actually, any colored wire is hot except for the white and the green. So in a big house with emt conduit or a commercial job, any colored wire is hot. A 3 way switch with a 3rd leg traveler that is not marked can carry a load, I got knocked off the ladder the other day by one, some idiot connected the traveler to the white, I got zapped big time. I hate when they do that.
- Q:2004 dodge durango radio wiring diagram?
- check out the link this is where i always go and always im able to find the car listing im looking for goodluck!
- Q:fan coil motor wiring?
- Need more info. What voltage ? Different colors on wires? White usual indicates common or the neutral. Black is your hot for 120 usuAlly. Hi med And low Are power settings on the fan I don't believe ud have to wire them seperatly. Repost this with more specific info and I'll answer it. I'm an electrician And have a master electrician with me so if u give more info I can help.
- Q:What causes signal Loss and Distortion in Copper Wire?
- the resistance of the wire itself can be responsible for signal loss. electromagnetic fields may cause distortion. Another possibility is if the signal is not terminated properly you may experience a reflection of the signal traveling in opposition of the desired signal. Heat can cause loss or distortion. corrosion on the copper wire may also cause loss or distortion of the signal.
- Q:How To tap car wire?
- Tap means to splice into a wire. To join a new wire to the middle of an existing wire. Such as joining the wire for your new driving lights to the existing wire for the normal headlights. Before getting scared about cutting and soldering. Go to the parts store and get some IDCs. Just ask the counter guy for some suitcase connectors. You lay two wires next to each other and fold the IDC over them. When you squeeze it with pliers, it will join the two wires together.
- Q:Best Brand of wire???
- Need info on the amp to make that call. ONe thing is for sure monster cable is a huge rip off and 10 gauge wire is not thick enough for an amp power cable. For around 800 watts or less 8 gauge will be good enough. The thicker the wire the better the performance. Almost all wire is essentially the same, its the gauge that is important. (0 is thickest, 10 thinner, 20 even thinner etc.) Good Luck
- Q:What is the current in the wire?
- Look at it this way a current I2 causes a magnetic field. if a current I1 is in a magnetic field then a force acts on it. F=I1*B*dl where B=I2*(mu0)/(2*pi*d) So the force between those two wires is given by this equation F=I1*I2*(mu0)*dl/(2*pi*d) mu0=4*pi*10power7 d the distance between them In this case I1=I2 dl which shows the lenght of the wire in the magnetic field equals 1 because you do not care about it's lenght from here on it is rather simple I hope
- Q:Electrical Wiring In A Building?
- Some places require a re-wiring of a home if you replace the main service panel and the wiring is old, such as post and wrap or two conductor. In general, unless you have very old wiring, have had a fire, or need to upgrade your power availability in a room, you will not need to replace the wire. And my advice, if you have ANY post and wrap, or cloth insulated two-wire, get it replaced. That stuff is a fire hazard, as the rubber and cloth in those kinds of wires breaks down after decades, and can allow arcing to occur. Which can lead to a house fire.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range