||Galvanized Iron Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||Galvanized,U Type Wire,Loop Tie Wire
||Wild in Width:
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
1. Wire style:
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire
Hot Dipped Galvanized Iron Wire
Mainly used in communication equipment, medical equipment and weaving nets, brushes, cables, filters, high pressure pipe, construction, handicrafts and other industries.
we can be made according to customers specific requirements
3.Features of Galvanized Wire:
Material: low carbon steel wire
Tensile Strength: 400--580Mpa
Standard wire gauge for electro galvanized iron wire: From 8# to 16#
Hot-DIP galvanized iron wire standard wire gauge: From 8# to 24#
We has devoting ourselves to producing and trading for 10 years,eatablishing a good relationship with the company of US,Canada,Mid easten and so on.
high quality double loop tie wire from china supplier
|Length||As your request|
|Coating||As your demand|
|Delivery time:||20days after payment|
|product size:||(other size as your demands)|
|Wire Gauge||SWG in mm||BWG in mm||In Metric System mm|
- Q:Is there a Neutral Wire in this photo?
- The neutral is the white wire on the receptacle.
- Q:accessory wire joined to illumination....?
- You need to first disconnect the accesory wire on the aftermarket radio from the illumination wire from the car harness if you are using hose connection to turn on the radio. You need to connect the accesory wire from the aftermarket radio to the accesory wire from the car radio harness, if you are using a wire harness then it would be the red wire and if the factory radio harness is cut then u'll need a test light to locate the accesory wire. On the aftermarket radio harness/plug locate the blue/white wire that's where u will need to connect the remote wire to, in order to turn your amp on and off. Don't connect the remote wire to the illumination wire from the car, or the radio harness.
- Q:Are headphone wires not compatible with earphone wires?
- Wires are wires. They are definitely compatible. The problem is that if the wires you are replace are made of cheap components then the sound quality wont be great. Also if you aren't getting any response then you have either wired it up wrong or you have damaged the speaker drivers and they now no longer work. Make sure you have connected the ground to the ground on the jack and the positive to the positive. Look around on google for a wiring diagram
- Q:What is fee for BANK WIRE?
- The bank wire fee varies depending on the individual policies of the bank. Some banks charge for wiring, or receiving. Others charge of international wires. Still others may waive wire fees if you have a special relationship with the bank, such as a Premier Customer, or a senior citizen, etc. Check with your bank.
- Q:how do you wire amotion sensor light.the?
- If all else fails read the directions! Please read the directions that came with the motion sensor/outdoor light. They should have a color code in them somewhere that tells you what each color is and what it should be wired too. If you have any doubts hire a licensed qualified electrician to do it for you. You would be much better off if you don't think you are capable of doing it. If you do think you are capable make sure you turn off the breaker in the breaker box. (Not the light switch on the wall)
- Q:Three Prong Plugs Wire Connections?
- the bare wire is the ground and goes to the green lug == the black wire goes in the brass screw/lug=== and the white wire then goes in the silver/aluminum looking screw/lug === the purpose of the ground is to act as a safety net to prevent shocks and c
- Q:Wiring For F250?
- hit okorder.com
- Q:Difference between chassis wiring and power transmission amperage?
- brake hp is the power at the 'crank' (the power the motor produces). rwhp rear wheel horsepower is the amount of power actually achieved at the wheels which is usually much less because the power is transferred from the transmission and drivetrain.
- Q:120/240 30 amp.wiring for generator to home?
- 8 copper 3 conductor plus the ground in a portable power cord. Consult the local electrical code for what type and how they will allow it to be installed. This goes from the generator to the transfer switch. Each circuit that will operate from the generator is then wired to the transfer switch. Some AHJ require conduit for the cable. Also in many jurisdictions you must report to the utility that you have a generator wired to the home wiring. It is much easier and cheaper to run extension cords to the 3 or 4 vital places in a home. Refrigerator, freezer, microwave and a couple of lights.
- Q:Spark Plug Wire Problems?
- I would beleive you have them incorrectly. the cylinders are numbered 1234 from the passenger side to the drivers side. check to make sure they are on the right cylinders. If its a DIS ignition the coils are numbered.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range