duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:What are the little plastic tubes for in my nail/screw kit for? I know they go in the wall also, but how?
- plastic tubes are called raw plugs.... they are for screws. you drill a hole in the wall, and usually the diameter of the hole is too big for the screw thread to bite properly, so hammer one of the plastic tubes into the hole, and then screw in a screw. hey presto it bites solidly and you can hang heavy stuff off it.
- Q:Eustachian tube disorder!!! pls help!!!?
- Q:What are the little plastic tubes that come with violin strings called and what is their purpose?
- I don't know what they're called and I don't play violin but I've seen them. They fit on the string where it passes over the bridge. I usually see them on the E string and I suspect it's to control the shrill highs. If they sound bad on your instrument, don't use them.
- Q:How would I make a craft with Plastic Tubing?
- A bracelet could be made if you can find something to insert into the two end to join them together. They can be filled with all sorts of items mini jawbreakers, water and glitter, semi precious stones from the craft store, small shells, coloured sand, you get where I'm going, right? Hope you have fun!
- Q:I'm getting a Syrian hamster...can they climb an upright, plastic tunnel/tube...?
- Well, I have a tubed cage with an up-right tube like that, and my hamsters love it!!!! Of course, my hamsters are dwarf hamsters. I've never really heard of the brand of cage you want to get, but I'd say get CritterTrail. That's what I have, and it's great. I would think that somewhere there are cages with bigger tubes so a Syrian hamster can use it. But I don't know, i think you should use a big glass aquarium and buy some tubes by themselves, and tape them onto the cage and see if your hamster climbs in them. Lol. Hope this helps!!!
- Q:can i use a plastic acrylic (case) tube as an optical fiber?
- not ossible
- Q:A section of plastic pipe is arranged at the outlet of the tap water pipe, and a plurality of small holes are arranged around the plastic pipe. Can water flow out of the small hole?
- When the pressure is lower than the atmospheric pressure, the inhalation of air will occur. The venturi effect is the low pressure suction caused by the increase of the velocity of the fluid (air).
- Q:fish tank pump tube problems?
- using standard size plastic tubing like other air pumps on the market (about 5-6mm in diameter)
- Q:Have brittle and leaking ice maker plastic tubing in GE refrigerator - Model TPX24BPDABB?
- You can replace the line with copper. If the connection point is metal you'll want to use a brass compression nut (brass) with a (brass) compression sleeve (know as a ferrules) if the connection point is plastic you'll want to use a nylon compression fitting. The metal ferrules one wont work as you would need to crank the you know what out out it to make it seal, and run the risk of stripping the plastic threads. The nylon takes less torque to seal if that makes sense as its a more dense material. You should be able to get all the parts from a local hardware store or big box store such as lowes or homedepot.
- Q:how do i safely clean the inside of used fluorescent tubes in order to use them for a different purpose.?
- Don't do this. The glass is fragile and easily shattered. It contains mercury - not nice stuff to deal with. Get glass tubing or plastic tubing instead.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range