DC Mini water Pump For CPU Cooling/Solar Fountain/Garden Water feature/Aquarium, Ceramic Shaft
- Q:should replace timing belt & water pump on a newly purchased used vehicle..if no records of last x changed?
- CHECK the color of the COOLANT! genuine TOYOTA factory coolant is RED< and not GREEN or ORANGE or any other color! You can REMOVE the TIMING BELT COVER and check it for yourself! I can ASSURE YOU that in this cars PAST, the WATER PUMP and TIMING BELT were Chane or you would NOT BE DRIVING IT! There is NO timing belt or pump that can LIVE TO 160k miles! CHANCES are that this belt and pump were changed at 90-100k miles, and you are NOW DUE for another CHANGE flush and fill of the RED FACTORY COOLANT! The repair kit for a LEXUS or TOYOTA 3.0 liter engine, is about $140 including a brand new GENUINE AISIN PUMP from JAPAN! USE ROCK AUTO for these kit prices and parts! UNFORTUNATELY to do this job right requires a few SPECIAL TOYOTA TOOLS as well! The LEXUS RX300 needs a few panels removed as well! the 4 RUNNER should be EASIER to access! MOSt dealership want nearly $750 for a COOLING SYSTEM change, and a NEW WATER PUMP and TIMING BELT KIT installed! Both TOYOTA and LEXUS charge the EXACT SAME PRICE in the Detroit area!
- Q:Can I drive a car that has a broken Water Pump?
- If your water pump is blown you should have it towed to a mechanic that you prefer to do the work, because it will need replaced. Don't drive it there because the belt that runs the water pump also runs the pumps that allow your brakes and steering to operate. I just had this happen to me and did exactly that.
- Q:How much can you safely restrict a water pump's flow?
- I wouldn't restrict it more than about 10% or so personally. I would ask you to think about this: The rated flow rate on a pump is under perfect operating conditions and is usually a mathmatical model that cannot really be acheived in the real world. Your pump probbaly is several gallons per hours behind that. If the tank is on a stand and the pump on the floor, the head pressure alone may slow it to 1300 or below. Additional tubing, especially hard angles will further reduce the flow. I would suggest you get a flow meter ( you can probably borrow one from a plumber for a day) and test the actual flow rate in your set up. Remember that the chiller will further reduce the flow itself. Odds are good you are closer to the needed 1300 than you think. You can also install a small diverter valve in the line. Basically splitting the output from the pump into two lines. One can carry about 1250 GPH and the other the rest which it just returns to the tank unchilled. Hope that helps MM
- Q:how to check water pump?
- you can leave the radiator cap off and see if it circulates or you can pull 1 of the heater hoses off and see if anti-freeze is coming out.
- Q:How hard is it to replace a water pump?
- If you don't have any experience working on cars aside from changing oil my suggestion is to take it in and get it done. You need to drain the coolant, loosen the belt, and then try and torque off those bolts that are prolly sticky on the water pump. And if the water has eaten through the gasket you may need to get the engine block redone where the water pump rests. Oh but don't go to Meineke yuck, you might as well pull your pants down at your own house and sit on a plunger handle; at least it is free and will probably be less painful.
- Q:hot water circulation pump suck water from a pluged pipe and pump water through storage water heater to rooms?
- The radiator honestly holds the water/coolant and the pump circulates the aggregate with the help of the engine. Upon returning to the radiator, the water is cooled from air passing with the help of the fins of the radiator. The pumps job is to move the aggregate to guarantee that the nice and comfy water to sit back for this reason, the engine is then cooled.
- Q:need help on how to replace a water pump in a 1999 ford windstar3.8L?
- Here's okorder.com/
- Q:What could cause a water pump to break in a 3 year old car?
- sometimes crap breaks. if this water pump lasts 18,000 then you have a serious design flaw.. or you are doing something as the driver to break it. But sometimes you get a dud, it happens. not to worry. that's why you get a new car, warranty is awesome.
- Q:water pump leaking? 99 dodge neon?
- If it's leaking from the water pump, you may as well do the timing belt, idle and tension pulleys too since they have to come off to do the pump. That pump is visible, you should be able to see the coolant dripping from under the belt drive pulley.
- Q:Location of 2000 Impala water pump?
- water pump is located on pass side of the motor right where serpentine belt is
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||33.63% South Asia
16.78% Eastern Europe
8.83% Southeast Asia
8.55% North America
6.62% Mid East
5.27% Eastern Asia
4.92% Northern Europe
4.51% Southern Europe
2.37% Western Europe
1.58% South America
0.32% Central America
||OHSAS 18001 ;
CE certificate(Circulation pump) ;
CE certificate(Vibration pump) ;
CE certificate(Solar pump);
CE certificate(Domestic pump )
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai port; Ningbo Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average