l Product Introduction
Aluminum sheet is also known as Treadplate, Floor Plate, Chequer Plate, Checkered Plate, Chequered Floor Plate, Checker Plate and Check Plate. It is made of anti-corrosion aluminum alloy stock, rolled with special and beautiful embossing shape. It has the property of anti-sliding, anti-corrosion, easy cleaning and high mechanical strength.
O, F, H14, H34, H32, H112, T4, T6
Mill Finish,Anodized,Eletropharesis,Powder Coated, Wooden Finish, Polish
Silver,Black,Red,Blue,or as required
Plain,bossed,or as per the drawings and samples
As per your requirements
15-20 days after order confirmation
Decorations,Fence,Building,Aviation industry,Mechancal equipment
5000 tons per month
Min order quantity
5 Metric tons
lPackaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: wooden cases that are suitable for long distance exporting
Delivery detail: 25-30 days after receiving L/C or payment in advance
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
l CNBM World Wide
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
l Contact Us
- Q:Can An Aluminum Water Bottle Go In The Fridge?
- Water Bottle Fridge
- Q:10mm how much is the aluminum sheet?
- The price is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fees (aluminum state), the specific price according to the size of the aluminum plate, zero shear and the whole board price also has the difference, Jiangsu Yi Heng Liaoning Wang Zhong Nanshan aluminum do this thickness.
- Q:If aluminum, with an atomic weight of 27...?
- aluminum oxide is Al2O3 , or 2 part Al to 3 part O. 27 grams Al2 *2 / 54 grams Al available = 16 grams of O * 3 / X grams of O solve for X: X = 48 grams of oxygen needed next guy is right....the formula for aluminum oxide is Al2O3..sorry...I readjusted the formula above to show the change
- Q:which has more mass lead or aluminum?
- Pay attention to the terms in the questions! Under normal conditions, 5kg of lead has more density but less mass than 10kg of aluminum.
- Q:how much aluminium is recycled per year?
- 45% The fact that they can be recycled to produce more cans means there is no excuse for many people to unaware of aluminum recycling. People should also be aware of the benefits that can occur from it. This has created a strong awareness of the recycling nature of cans and this has been a key factor in the growth of this area. In many canteens, dinner halls and corridors across schools and places of work there is a recycling bin. Wherever people can be found drinking from a soft drink can, a specific aluminum recycling bin can be found for cans to be placed in. Compared to the recycling of many other products, it is easier to find a recycle bin. The provisions for recycling soft drink cans have been more progressively tackled and many people are aware of the need to recycle soft drink cans. This has created awareness and knowledge about recycling and this has moved from school to the outside world. One of the major tactics of marketing departments is to target children and get them to pass the message through to all the family. This is usually done in a bad manner but it can also be done promote recycling. You may see people who go around picking up cans that are thrown away without thought and send them to a recycling center. There are some recycling centers that will make payment for numbers of soft drinks that are recycled. This is a way for people to make some money. It would take a phenomenal amount of aluminum recycling to make a fortune. However, it can help the environment and make a small amount of money back so many people can find the motivation to recycle. There are many places that could be a great source of finding soft drink cans that are thrown away: - School playgrounds - The beach - The car park - Parking lots - Busy streets The amount of products that are available to be recycled continues to grow but it is unlikely that they will grow to be more popular than aluminium recycling.
- Q:Chevy S10 Aluminum head?
- The parts are not straight. Check with an aluminum ruler in all directions.
- Q:Can you paint aluminum foil using acrylic paints?
- i use aluminum foil to mix colors on and when it dries it DOES stick, however, it will scratch off really easy. just try experimenting. what do u need the foil for? maybe you can try the aluminum foil leaves? the flakes that you put ontop on the art instead of under it. that way you can glue it on and dont have to worry about it scratching off. foil looks beautiful on paintings :) how it turns out great
- Q:Is aluminum powder lead?
- ....are you on crack?! Aluminum (Al) and Lead (Pb) are both elements, and *very* different elements, although they are both metals. Lead is harmful, Aluminum can also be harmful; it has been shown to cause some people to get Alzheimer's disease in high quantities, so it is best avoided but not horrible. The principal symptom of aluminum poisoning is the loss of intellectual function; forgetfulness, inability to concentrate, and in extreme cases, full blown dementia. It is also known to cause bone softening and bone mass loss, kidney and other soft tissue damage, in large doses it can cause cardiac arrest.
- Q:anyone know any mind blowing aluminium facts?
- Aluminium is extremely flammable. We use it in thermite welding and as solid rocket fuel. The Emperor Napoleon carried* an aluminium fork while the lower royalty had to make do with gold forks. *In those days people carried their table wear around with them same as we carry our car keys.
- Q:The white powder often found on objects made of aluminum is aluminum oxide. Al2O3?
- molar mass.. .. molar mass Al2O3 = 2 x 26.98 + 3 x 16.00 = 101.96 g/mol mass %'s based on formula .. % Al in Al2O3 = (2 x 26.98 / 101.96) x 100% = ___ % .. % O in Al2O3 = (3 x 16.00 / 101.96) x 100% = ___ % mass % based on experimental data .. % Al in oxide = (5.00g / 9.36g) x 100% = ___% .. % O in oxide = ( (9.36g - 5.00g) / 9.36g) x 100% = __ % and finally .. % error = (|measured - accepted| / |accepted|) x 100% = ___% ********* here's the answer for the ALUMINUM calcs .. % Al in Al2O3 = (2 x 26.98 / 101.96) x 100% = 52.92% .. % Al in oxide = (5.00g / 9.36g) x 100% = 53.42% .. % error = ( | 53.42% - 52.92% | / | 52.92% | ) x 100% = 0.95% you get to do the oxygen calcs
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range