Cuplock Scaffolding for Sale Construction Electric Galvanized or Paint
The locking node is formed by two cups, a fixed lower cup which is welded to the vertical member at every 500mm intervals and a sliding upper cup. First the forged blade ends of the horizontal member are connected loosely but safely to the lower cup.
1. Diagonal Description
1.8 x 1.5M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.8 x 2.0M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.5 x 1.5M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.5 x2.0M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
3.0 x2.0M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
Standard with Spigots
1.0M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.0M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
3.0M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
0.4M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
Standard without Spigots
0.8M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.3M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.8M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.3M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
3. Cup-Lock Ledger
0.6M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
0.9M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.0M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.2M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.3M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.6M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.8M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.3M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
4. Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
0.565M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
0.795M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
1.3M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
1.8M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
Packing & Shipping
Packaging Details: Steel pallets, Customized package
Delivery Detail: 15-25Days
- Q:Information About: Scaffold Piercing?
- 1) well yes you can, but it is best not to, as it could change the shape of the hole of the piercing, and the scaffold might not fit properly afterwards, i mean if you wore hoops for a short amount of time then sure, but if you kept them that way for a few weeks/months i think it could change the shape 2)well i have short hair, and omg it is a pain in the ***! so long hair would too, all hair would, but its totally worth getting the piercing, after a week the hair stops getting in the way :) it is best to wear your hair up though through the healing process, i clipped mine back and it was so much better I would just like to say the first few weeks are a pain! you cant sleep on the side you get it pierced for weeks, and if you knock it it kills so much, but it is totally worth it, my favourite piercing so far, and ive had 17! :D
- Q:For engineering scaffolding steel pipe all kinds of fasteners and fastening screws calculation method?
- In this paper, according to the requirement of the reliability of the scaffold structure design in 1.1.3, through the comparison of the two design expressions of the probability limit state design method and the single coefficient method, the calculation formula of gamma m is obtained.
- Q:What are the hidden dangers of scaffolding
- 1, scaffolding collapse hidden problems.2, security enclosure is not in place.
- Q:What does it mean in the phrase that one can have toxic people in their life and still maintain stability as long as we build a scaffolding?
- As long as you have a firm structure of friends and family around you (like scaffolding round a construction site or building) you can withstand the presence of harmful, toxic people.
- Q:Scaffolding level net height, spacing
- The provisions of the "construction safety inspection standards" building JGJ59-2011, every 10m application of scaffolding safety net closed. "Construction work safety technical specifications" JGJ80-2016 requirements: Elevator wells, steel structure and frame structure and structures enclosed protection should be provided safety net.
- Q:A 51.0 painter is on a uniform 23.0 scaffold supported from above by ropes . There is a 2.0 pail of paint t?
- Let the scaffold be extended beyond 1m. Let the man walk beyond the right rope. Now tension in the left rope will be zero, if balanced. No units are given Now to the left of the right rope there are two forces, 1. due to the pail and 2. due to the weight of the scaffold. To the right of the right rope the man is standing at a distance d m from the right rope. Taking moment about the right rope, 23*2 + 2*3 = 51* d d = 1.01 m Since the scaffold has an extension of 1m from the right rope, the man go to the extreme right end of the right rope. ======================================... Suppose he moves to the left of the left rope, then the tension in the right rope is zero Taking moment about the left rope, 51* d = 23*2 + 2*1 d = 0.94 m That is from the left end this distance is 1- 0.94 = 0.06 m ===========================
- Q:What are the specifications of the bowl fastener? What kind of
- Bowl buckle bracket. Divided into horizontal and vertical rod
- Q:Cost of rent per day per month per ton of scaffolding
- Different leasing companies, fees are different
- Q:I would like to ask those who know the specification scaffolding? Can you teach me?
- (2) sufficient area;(3)Safety, high altitude operation requirements;(4)Has the advantages of simple structure, convenient assembly and disassembly; (5) according to local conditions, local materials.
- Q:Where can I find 2nd hand/brand new H frames for scaffolds in Cebu?
- while commuting in Cebu, look for on going construction in the surrounding. take time to get off and ask where they get their scaffoldings, they either fabricated, bought or rented it. from there you know where to start.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range