Geomembranes are generally considered to be made from continuous, highly impermeable, extruded flexible sheets of either HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) or LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene). However, it is also possible to tightly weave small tape fibres of these polymers so as to achieve (either directly or by subsequent treatment) an impermeable membrane. Predominantly, the continuous extruded sheets are used for water containment or waste disposal linings. These inevitably involve the lining of soil slopes and, in order to increase the frictional characteristics of the membranes, so as to resist sliding, one or both sides of geomembranes can be provided with roughened or raised profile surfaces.
Geomembranes have a very low coefficient of permeability - much lower than most clays and natural soils. HDPE, in particular, is highly resistant to any form of chemical or biological attack. It is also very resistant to U.V. degradation. Many geomembranes are so inert that they cannot be glued together - the chemical reactions of adhesives do not work on them - they have to be welded together by heat. Their inert nature and long life characteristics make HDPE geomembranes ideal to act as liners for liquid chemical reservoirs, fresh-water reservoirs, animal waste containers, basal linings and top capping layers for waste disposal sites. During installation, HDPE geomembrane edges are sealed to one another with a double heat welded joint. The gap between the two welds is checked for leakage using an air pressure test. Many users consider that HDPE is the ideal material for the purpose of lining water and waste disposal sites because of its proven long term stability and resistance to chemical attack, but in addition to HDPE, there is LDPE, for less demanding applications such as fresh water retention and a membrane reinforced with a polyester reinforcing fabric for use where higher in-plane stresses have to be absorbed.
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
How about the delivery time?Lead time since receipt of 30% T/T deposit payment: 3 weeks.(Samples will be prepared within 3 days.)
2.What's are the MOQ?Generally speaking, the MOQ is one container, but we can provide you samples for quality inspection.
3. Do you charge for the samples?Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are free, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee during the next order.
4. Can you produce according to customers' design?Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
- Q:Is composite geo-membrane the combine of geotextile and seepage-proof geomembrane? How to construct?
- Q:How to use geomembrane to plant lotus root?
- When planting the lotus root, both geomembrane and composite geomembrane can be used to prevent seepage and resist root. The site on which the geomembrane or composite geo-membrane is laid should be properly treated. Before laying those materials, the site should be levelled and pressed firmly without sharp stones and branches on it. For example, if mountainous ground is uneven, loess should be laid to level it. When the geomembrane is laid, it is strictly prohibited to move machinery on it. Workers that lay the geomembrane should wear flat shoes to walk on it. After the geomembrane is laid, soil of certain thickness needs to be backfilled on the geomembrane to protect it.especially in the area above the water around the lotus pool to prevent the sun exposure and the aging of geomembrane.
- Q:Composite geomembrane (350g / 1.0mmHDPE / 350g) What does it mean?
- the specification of composite geo-membrane Geomembrane cloth membrane, also known as two cloths film one film, 0.01-mm high-density geomembrane composite geomembrane on (350g / 1.0mmHDPE & # 47, the thickness of the intermediate impermeable film quality is 1: Both sides of the geotextile (geotextile) mass per unit area is 350 g
- Q:What kind of mobile phone stick membrane is good?
- Membrane is generally divided into two kinds: high permeability membrane and matte film, high permeability membrane has the advantage of high natural brightness, it looks brighter, but the disadvantage is that the light reflection is low which is a big problem, it will make it difficult to see the text on the screen, ect.. And matte film surface is uneven, when the light is diffuse reflection, so that the screen is not too bright, it is soft, with low light transmission rate.
- Q:Are waterproof geotextile and composite geomembrane the same product?
- Yes, if it's one cloth and one membrane, or two cloths film one film.
- Q:Water pond impermeable or membrane geomembrane.
- geomembrane and impermeable membrane film called both with the same kinds of products like water ponds geomembrane HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) Material Material HDPE geomembrane seepage effect in addition to having good outside with higher puncture resistance, tear resistance, resistance to current standard of ability HDPE geomembrane two standard type that is standard (GB / T17643-2011 GH-I), marking the second type (GB / T17643-2011 GH-II) using standard like ordinary water pond HDPE geomembrane according to user type from the water depth with procurement thickness HDPE geomembrane.
- Q:what's the specification of composite geo-membrane?
- Packing norms are 2-6m width, 50-100m length(or according to user requirements). Width reaches 6 meters, currently the widest composite film in our nation. Compared with the similar width products, it has reduced the joints, decreased the project cost and shorten the construction period, but also reduce the risks due to improper joints. 2, high puncture strength, large friction coefficient. 3, excellent resistance dewatering performance 3, good aging resistance, large range of adapted environment. Such as embedded pavement will have longer life. 4, water pressure resistance, corrosion resistance, high strength, wear resistance, low temperature resistance, non-toxic, good surface drainage features, excellent anti-seepage effect. 5, it has unique heat insulation, moisture insulation, anti-frost, antifreezing effect. 6, it's suitable for water, chemical, construction, transportation, subways, tunnels, waste disposal sites and other projects.
- Q:Hdpe film why not in winter construction
- HDPE geomembrane in the specified ambient temperature can be constructed, because of its own good cold resistance, the use of ambient temperature is high temperature 110 ℃; low temperature -70 ℃. Mainly in the seams must be handled well, because the winter is relatively dry, the current construction, HDPE geomembrane seams with impermeable geomembrane hot melt welding, film thickness, temperature, wind, humidity, voltage, cushion Flatness and many other factors, its strength and sealing effect is also difficult to guarantee, especially 0.2mm and below the geomembrane and impervious geomembrane welding quality is very poor. But do the relevant technical guidance, you can ensure that the product impermeability, play a very good anti-seepage effect. HDPE geomembrane winter construction Notes: 1. Temperature should generally be above 5 degrees Celsius, low temperature geomembrane should be more nervous, high temperature geomembrane should be relaxed. 2. The wind is below four. 3. When the temperature is too low, more than 4 winds and rain and snow weather should not be general construction. 4. Windy weather, wind impact geomembrane construction, to be welded HDPE geomembrane application sand bag pressure firmly.
- Q:What need to pay attention to when choosing the imported geomembrane?
- What needs to note are uniformity of the thickness, acid and alkali resistance, biodegradability, tensile stress limit and puncture strength.
- Q:What are the benefits of the water film floor?
- 1, the mill floor brick table light treatment brightness reached more than 70, to achieve the quality of marble dust slip. 2, the mill floor tile surface hardness can reach 6-8 level, close to the surface of granite with high hardness, good abrasion resistance. 3, terrazzo floor tile can optionally spliced color, color can be custom made. 4, water floor brick cracks, not afraid, not afraid of heavy vehicles rolled heavy drag, not contraction deformation. 5, terrazzo floor brick does not dust, and has high cleanness. 6, the mill floor brick not burning, not firing, aging resistance, fouling, corrosion resistance, no smell and no pollution. 7, terrazzo floor brick bright finish, if need to improve the light hit the ordinary floor wax (does not affect the anti-static performance). 8, terrazzo floor brick decoration case of horizontal and vertical dividing strip without clearance, connection density, the overall appearance is good. 9, water floor brick building performance and mechanical properties and all kinds of construction quality of terrazzo floor is complying with the requirements of GB50209-2002, to meet the requirements of JC507-1993 standard building terrazzo.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range