Geomembranes are generally considered to be made from continuous, highly impermeable, extruded flexible sheets of either HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) or LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene). However, it is also possible to tightly weave small tape fibres of these polymers so as to achieve (either directly or by subsequent treatment) an impermeable membrane. Predominantly, the continuous extruded sheets are used for water containment or waste disposal linings. These inevitably involve the lining of soil slopes and, in order to increase the frictional characteristics of the membranes, so as to resist sliding, one or both sides of geomembranes can be provided with roughened or raised profile surfaces.
Geomembranes have a very low coefficient of permeability - much lower than most clays and natural soils. HDPE, in particular, is highly resistant to any form of chemical or biological attack. It is also very resistant to U.V. degradation. Many geomembranes are so inert that they cannot be glued together - the chemical reactions of adhesives do not work on them - they have to be welded together by heat. Their inert nature and long life characteristics make HDPE geomembranes ideal to act as liners for liquid chemical reservoirs, fresh-water reservoirs, animal waste containers, basal linings and top capping layers for waste disposal sites. During installation, HDPE geomembrane edges are sealed to one another with a double heat welded joint. The gap between the two welds is checked for leakage using an air pressure test. Many users consider that HDPE is the ideal material for the purpose of lining water and waste disposal sites because of its proven long term stability and resistance to chemical attack, but in addition to HDPE, there is LDPE, for less demanding applications such as fresh water retention and a membrane reinforced with a polyester reinforcing fabric for use where higher in-plane stresses have to be absorbed.
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
How about the delivery time?Lead time since receipt of 30% T/T deposit payment: 3 weeks.(Samples will be prepared within 3 days.)
2.What's are the MOQ?Generally speaking, the MOQ is one container, but we can provide you samples for quality inspection.
3. Do you charge for the samples?Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are free, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee during the next order.
4. Can you produce according to customers' design?Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
- Q:How to use geomembrane to plant lotus root?
- When planting the lotus root, both geomembrane and composite geomembrane can be used to prevent seepage and resist root. The site on which the geomembrane or composite geo-membrane is laid should be properly treated. Before laying those materials, the site should be levelled and pressed firmly without sharp stones and branches on it. For example, if mountainous ground is uneven, loess should be laid to level it. When the geomembrane is laid, it is strictly prohibited to move machinery on it. Workers that lay the geomembrane should wear flat shoes to walk on it. After the geomembrane is laid, soil of certain thickness needs to be backfilled on the geomembrane to protect it.especially in the area above the water around the lotus pool to prevent the sun exposure and the aging of geomembrane.
- Q:What is the floor finishing protective film?
- The floor finishing protective film is made by the adherence of 24mm PVC and knitting cotton. PVC can effectively keep out the liquid and dust. Knitting cotton can prevent the floor from scratching and can act as a buffer when something heavy falls on the floor. So it can effectively protect the floor tile, the marble and so on.
- Q:how long can we turn on the air conditioning after screen protector?
- Yes, but you can not be expelled from the fog line. it is best to stick the switch, do not open the window until thirty-five days later. Rear window except demister wire can not be energized within a week, heat is likely to cause deformation of the film. Do not lift the doors within a week to prevent the film shifts and rollings.
- Q:Why the drain-pipe below rubber dam base plate is covered with geomembrane?
- Geomembrane, generally refers to water-impermeable material. Geotextiles, generally refers to the permeable material. It is frequently seen that drain-pipe is wrapped with geotextile. It is also seen that the upper part of drain-pipe is wrapped with geotextile, while lower part is wrapped with geomembrane. It is rarely seen that outside the drain-pipe is all wrapped with geomembrane. Because it is more reasonable and convenient that we can use unwrapped tube wall and impermeable tube.
- Q:Generally, how many welding rods are needed when welding the impoted geomembrane of ten thousand square meters?
- If the construction surface is flat and open with few turns and dead angles, then the welding rods will be saved. The creeping welding machine will not use welding rods on the flat surface. The welding rod is used in uneven surface on which creeping welding machine can not be used.
- Q:Hdpe film why not in winter construction
- Minus 5 degrees above can be, I professional production geomembrane
- Q:Are hdpe anti-seepage film and geomembrane the same?
- It is widely used in many industries such as tunnel, so it is a kind of good environmental protection material. I'm sorry I can't provide. The treatment of petrifaction tailings and water conservancy hydroelectricity. As for HDPE anti-seepage film itself, it belongs to one kind of geomembranes. The definition of geomembrane is vague because of its chemical performance. HDPE film is the product of petroleum chemical engineering. There are also many geomembranes made from other materials. The anti-seepage engineering involves refuse landfill. As for construction scheme. Currently in the country. There are little categories of geomembrane. It can't react to plenty of chemical constituents. Besides, there are LDPE film and municipal administration principle. Composite geomembrane is mainly used in anti-seepage engineering industry.
- Q:What if there is water during construction of geomembrane?
- The main role of geomembrane on the road is water insulation, the part higher than the underground water level is isolated by geomembrane, and then backfill and grind, preventing the water through soil capillarity from soaking roadbed filler.
- Q:Will the fish pond in addition to cement and water there is no way to waterproof, but do not know the effect of geomembrane, ask the teachers who understand ah?
- Geomembrane for the best pond seepage, I specialize in production
- Q:What products are hdpe waterproof board and HDPE geomembrane?
- hdpe waterproof board and HDPE geomembrane are anti-seepage film of high density polyethylene.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range