Geomembranes are generally considered to be made from continuous, highly impermeable, extruded flexible sheets of either HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) or LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene). However, it is also possible to tightly weave small tape fibres of these polymers so as to achieve (either directly or by subsequent treatment) an impermeable membrane. Predominantly, the continuous extruded sheets are used for water containment or waste disposal linings. These inevitably involve the lining of soil slopes and, in order to increase the frictional characteristics of the membranes, so as to resist sliding, one or both sides of geomembranes can be provided with roughened or raised profile surfaces.
Geomembranes have a very low coefficient of permeability - much lower than most clays and natural soils. HDPE, in particular, is highly resistant to any form of chemical or biological attack. It is also very resistant to U.V. degradation. Many geomembranes are so inert that they cannot be glued together - the chemical reactions of adhesives do not work on them - they have to be welded together by heat. Their inert nature and long life characteristics make HDPE geomembranes ideal to act as liners for liquid chemical reservoirs, fresh-water reservoirs, animal waste containers, basal linings and top capping layers for waste disposal sites. During installation, HDPE geomembrane edges are sealed to one another with a double heat welded joint. The gap between the two welds is checked for leakage using an air pressure test. Many users consider that HDPE is the ideal material for the purpose of lining water and waste disposal sites because of its proven long term stability and resistance to chemical attack, but in addition to HDPE, there is LDPE, for less demanding applications such as fresh water retention and a membrane reinforced with a polyester reinforcing fabric for use where higher in-plane stresses have to be absorbed.
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
How about the delivery time?Lead time since receipt of 30% T/T deposit payment: 3 weeks.(Samples will be prepared within 3 days.)
2.What's are the MOQ?Generally speaking, the MOQ is one container, but we can provide you samples for quality inspection.
3. Do you charge for the samples?Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are free, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee during the next order.
4. Can you produce according to customers' design?Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
- Q:What is calculation method of constructional column concrete project quantity ?
- You need to consider how many walls the constructional column contacts with. Add 30mm in each section and then times the height ( full height). If the constructional column is stubble type, you can measure the concrete quantity by filling method. For example, if the both sides of stubble is 60mm, you can calculate it as cuboid with 30mm at both sides, and calculate the template for 60mm at each side according to site operation. For example, if constructional column is 200 * 200, stubble is 60mm, and height of layer is 3.6 meters, then concrete quantity is 0.2 * 0.2 * 3.6 +0.03 * 0.2 * 3.6 + 0.03 * 0.2+ 3.6 = 0.1872 m3, and template amount (0.2+ 0.2) * 3.6 + 0.06 * 3.6 * 4 = 2.304 m2
- Q:What is the difference between the dredging of the soil and the soil pipe?
- The geotechnical membrane is made of plastic film as the impervious material, and the composite of the non-woven fabric is made of the soil anti seepage material.
- Q:What is the difference between single-sided laminated film and double-sided laminated film of paper cups?
- Paper cups coated with single-sided laminated film are used to contain hot drinks while paper cups coated with double-sided laminated film contain cold drinks. The double-sided laminating paper cup has a layer of transparent film on its both sides and the cup is smooth.
- Q:What is the electrical heating film?
- To achieve your desired results, there are too many affected factors, such as the thermal insulation condition, clear space condition and article stacking condition and so on in your room, all of which can directly affect the efficiency of the electrothermal film electric radiator. You can create a small space and heated intensively to achieve better cold-proof effect, such as using screen, retaining heat in a small space to achieve the effect of heating and cold prevention effect. Thus saving electric charge as well.
- Q:What are the construction steps of seepage-proof geomembrane?
- Quality inspection method of HDPE geomembranes in seepage-proof construction 1: Civil engineering qualified acceptance supporting documents must be issued before paving seepage-proof membranes. 2: Sizes should be accurately measured before cutting the seepage-proof membranes, and then cut in accordance with real sizes, generally it should not be cut according to the icon sizes, and it should be numbered by sheet, and be recorded in detail on special forms. 3: The welding lines should be kept to a minimum range when paving seepage-proof membranes, on the premise of quality assurance, raw materials should be saved. Meanwhile it is easy to ensure the quality. The lapping width of seams between membranes is generally no less than10 cm, the orientation of welding lines is usually parallel to the maximum gradient, namely, arranging along the direction of the gradient. 4: Usually in corners and abnormal sections, the seams should be as short as possible. Apart from special requirements, when the proportion of slope to slope crest is greater than 1:6 or when the stress concentration region is within the 1.5 meters, welding lines should be avoided.
- Q:What is geocell
- The geocellgeocell is formed by strengthening the HDPE sheet material, which is formed by the high strength welding, and the soil chamber is welded by ultrasonic needle. Because of the engineering needs, and some punch on the mebrane
- Q:What is the size of 156 inch computer film?
- Generally, the size of a 15.6-inch notebook computer is 15.5-36mm. The size of a 15.6-inch ASUS, Acer, lenovo notebook computer is generally 387mm long and 259mm wide. The thickness varies from 15.5mm to 36mm according to different brands. It can be divided into the ultra-thin and business computer and so on.
- Q:What is the DIY method of sticking the film?
- 1, use a small sticker to stick the old film, do not use fingernails to dig in order to prevent scratching the screen. 2, use a wiping cloth to wipe the screen in one direction, and clean up the fingerprint and the edge of old film. 3, use the electrostatic stickers to paste the screen in a large area, and remove the small dust or floating hair on the screen. 4, film carefully lift a corner of the protective film of a new film, align at the screen, uncover slowly and paste along the side. 5, There will be some bubbles after finish sticking the film, use the wiping cloth to evenly wipe the bubbles with forces until the bubbles are squeezed out; if there is the bubbles due to the dust, and continue to use the stickers to gently lift where there will be dust, use electrostatic stickers to suck the dust, and then the film is pasted, and the bubbles are squeezed out. 6, the above steps are completed, the other side of sticker of the film is peeled off, you should be careful not to uncover the mobile phone film. To be completed, use the mirror wet tissue to wipe the screen, the whole process is completed.
- Q:is geomembrane usually produced abroad?
- The so-called domestic produced imported geomembrane is to transfer the products to the bonded area, then resell it. Then we call it imported products. In fact, geomembrane urban construction standards in our country is no different from that of just like American Standard.
- Q:What is the sunshade screen protector
- Surface protective layer, plastic film base material, adhesive layer with compression sensitivity, hologram etching layer and metal deposition layer, adhesive layer with compression sensitivity and anti-sticking membrane composite in a certain order. It can be used in the automobile, building and the display room of all kinds of window glass to shield the sun, but also can prevent the accident caused by broken glass caused by the two accident. According to the shading film, the film is composed of a surface protective layer, a plastic film base material, a hologram etching layer and a metal deposition layer, a adhesive layer compression sensitivity and an anti-sticking layer are formed by a certain sequence. Therefore, the sun shading film has a basic function, such as excellent visible light and ultraviolet ray shielding rate, at the same time, it also has the function of preventing fog and the fine appearance based on holographic effect.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range