Specifications of Composite Tank 2000
1.Light weight and high intensity
3.Easy to install
4.High quality,low price
5.FRP water tank/ FRP water storage tank is made of Fiberglass reinforced plastics which is divided in FRP Modular type and SMC combination type. The major advantage is light weight, anti-rusted, non-leakage, long durable time, good hear preservation and easy to clean. It is widely used in hotel, school,hospital and coal mine enterprise.
Technique Parameters of Composite Tank 2000 :
Tensile strength (Mpa): ≥70
Bending strength (Mpa): ≥100
Barcol hardness (Mpa): ≥60
Flexural modulus (Mpa): ≥5900
Water absorption: ≤1.0%
Fiberglass content: ≥25
Size of Composite Tank 2000:
Water tank size 3.0*3.0*6.0m
Wall board thickness:14mm
Application of Composite Tank 2000 :
Our FRP water tank is widely used in factory, Enterprises, government,hotel, motel, restaurant, residence as storage facility.
Also use it as equipment in drinking water treatment and fire water supply.
Packaging & Delivery of Composite Tank 2000
||within 3 month|
- Q:How can the 800*1200 stainless steel tank be protected from corrosion?
- Before construction, in order to ensure the effect of corrosion protection, we have to do another step, that is, to remove stainless steel tank surface rust, oil quality, old paint film, and so on, and some will affect the quality of construction debris.After all this is taken care of, we can really paint. But we must pay attention to, at room temperature, we have to paint every 4 hours to ensure the effect and quality of paint.
- Q:How heavy is a 200 cubic winding GRP tank?
- Although you do not know what is a storage medium, but after the purchase can find out plastic lined steel tank, can completely replace the glass steel tank
- Q:What are the advantages of FRP tanks?
- FRP tanks with corrosion resistance, high strength, light weight, long service life, because of its can be designed flexibly, process features strong, flexible design can be used in different industries such as chemical industry, environmental protection, food, pharmaceutical and other industries, is gradually replacing carbon steel, stainless steel parts market
- Q:Should I pay attention to those details when using FRP tanks?
- One of the measures to prevent leakage is to make the double wall oil storage tank and the inner surface of the tank glass fiber reinforced plastic oil resistant impermeable layer. As a concrete method, the prepared oil storage tank is placed in the tank of underground reinforced concrete oil tank, and the glass fiber reinforced plastic oil resisting impervious layer is made on the surface of the tank. Thus, when the oil leakage occurs in the glass fiber reinforced plastic storage tank and the pipeline, the oil is not leaked in the impermeable layer of the glass fiber reinforced plastic, and the pollution of the underground water resource is avoided.
- Q:How much can glass steel cans do?
- Due to the characteristics of FRP cans, FRP cans are widely used in the chemical, environmental, food, pharmaceutical, printing and dyeing industries, and gradually replace the majority of carbon steel, stainless steel market areas.
- Q:What are the maintenance methods of FRP tanks?
- FRP tanks have two molding methods: 1. hand paste molding, resin glass cloth, hand paste molding.
- Q:Why should the hydrochloric acid storage tank be lined?
- Hydrochloric acid storage tank lined tank, because the material is a metal (usually steel and Bai Gang), the material is not resistant to acid corrosion, and lined with plastic material (usually PP, PE, PHFE etc.), the lining material of hydrochloric acid, and flexible, easy system as lining.
- Q:Difference between glass fiber reinforced plastic and insulating board
- Insulating board, also called insulating rubber pad, insulating pad, insulating gasket, insulating blanket. Insulation pads are widely used in substations, power plants, power distribution houses, test rooms and outdoor live work.
- Q:What is the use of FRP tanks?
- FRP corrosion protection and rust prevention, so in corrosive materials inside more
- Q:I am made of FRP equipment. Who needs FRP tanks?
- I am specializing in the manufacture of stainless steel pressure vessels, reactors, and may also be part of the project equipment to use glass fiber reinforced plastic equipment.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade fiberglass pipe,fiberglass tank and machineries, is a direct supplier for fiberglass products.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range