Composite Pipes DN300
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or L/C
- Min Order Qty:
- 100Meters m
- Supply Capability:
- 600Meters/Day m/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Advantages of Composite Pipe DN300:
1) Good in corrosion resistance and there is no affection to the water quality.
2) Anti pollution and mothproof
3) Good in heat and frozen resistance
4) Low weight for itself, high strength and convenience for transportation and erection.
Size: DN 1000
Application of Composite Pipe DN300:
4)salt water transportation;
5)sewage transporatation etc
Packaging & Delivery of Composite Pipes DN300:
Packaging Detail: sawn timber
Delivery Detail: 30days
- Q:The difference between GRP cable duct and PVC cable pipe
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic cable pipe is a kind of pipe made of resin as matrix, with continuous glass fiber and fabric as reinforcing material, and controlled by computer, winding process or pultrusion process.
- Q:How is FRP ventilation pipe made?
- Solidification strippingThe coated FRP pipe can be released after a period of constant pressure to a certain strength. When the mold is released, the pre - prepared ejection support points shall be removed to separate the mold from the molded air pipe and then to exit the mold. Finally, remove the glass paper on the inside and outside surface. Air duct after stripping. Excess parts or burrs can be polished by hand cutting machine or sand grinder.
- Q:How can I replace the valve on the water supply pipe?
- According to the position of the branch pipe, the position of the opening is reasonably determined, and the position of the socket of the glass steel pipe is avoided as far as possible, and a better position is selected in the middle of the pipe body;
- Q:Characteristics of FRP pipes
- (1) corrosion resistance: chemically inert material, excellent corrosion resistance, and can choose different corrosion resistant pipes according to the transmission medium.(2) strong mechanical strength: good water pressure resistance, good resistance to external pressure and impact strength, and piping and fittings can be designed according to the required pressure.(3) temperature adaptability: the use of temperature range: greater than -70 degrees Celsius, less than 250 degrees Celsius, under the freezing medium, the pipe is not split.(4) the resistance of the fluid is small: the pipe wall is smooth, the roughness coefficient is 0.0084, and the pipe diameter can be reduced under the same flow rate.(5) light weight, long life: light quality, convenient transportation, low construction cost, no maintenance, and the service life of more than 50 years.(6) maintain the water quality: non-toxic, conveying drinking water, can maintain long-term water quality sanitation. The application of FRP: the drinking water distribution pipe and line pipe conveying
- Q:What are the main materials used for steel pipes?
- General: steel duct (ordinary steel), galvanized plate (Bai Tie) wind pipe, stainless steel pipe, glass steel ventilation ventilation pipe, plastic pipe, composite pipe ventilation ventilation, ventilation pipe, sandwich insulation board rubberized cloth ventilation tube (such as mine, mine ventilation duct) plastic pipe; ventilation pipe by use of points: General: purification system air supply pipe, central air conditioning and ventilation pipe, industrial ventilation ventilation pipe, suction duct, environmental protection system for mine gas drainage pipe, mine ventilation pipe coating cloth duct; according to the shape: General: round, rectangular, spiral etc.;
- Q:Why FRP pipe corrosion?
- If it is ordinary water, generally does not count corrosion, there will be no obvious corrosion, long time began to soak rotten.
- Q:What is the standard of flange coefficient for FRP ducts?
- That quota said: glass steel duct, pipe fittings, flange and reinforcing frame are in accordance with the finished preparation, only the wind pipe and the valve flange connection, before the implementation of the equipment support within the 20kg section, multiplied by the coefficient 1.4. Glass fiber reinforced plastic wind pipe is finished product: when it is made, there are moulds. According to the design of the drawing, the mould is made. The flange and the air duct are one! Remove the mold and install the hole on the flange! In general negotiations with the manufacturers directly n yuan / square meter (production, installation), whether it involves the number of flanges, such as included, there is no need to re count, direct calculation of the inner diameter of the air duct is the expansion area!
- Q:What kind of material are the flanges and valves on the GRP pipe?
- It's better to use plastic or polyurethane
- Q:There is a gap between the new glass fiber reinforced plastic pipe and its through wall. How can the plug be prevented from leaking through the cracks around the pipe?
- Large glass fiber reinforced plastics plants such as the United States and Asia, with FRP through the cabin, can be used to solve your problem, the gap is filled with special blowing agent. In this way, the continuity of FRP material can be guaranteed.
- Q:What are the posts of glass fiber reinforced plastic sand pipe and the corresponding occupational hazards and protection?
- Glass fiber reinforced mortar pipe lightweight high strength: for the same diameter of the unit length, weight, RPM tube only carbon steel 1/3, cast iron pipe 1/5, prestressed concrete pipe 1/10, easy transport, loading and unloading.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
|Main Markets||Eastern Europe; Mid East Africa|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|Factory Size:||10000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like