1:Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
Pre-painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil with GI or Aluzinc as base metal,after pretreatment,degrease , chemical treatment and liquid dope with several layers of color ,then after fring and cooling ,finally become pre-painted galvanized/aluzinc steel with good capable of decoration,molding,corrosion resistance,superior workability,durability and weather resistance.
2:Quick Details of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
Place of Origin
3:Packaging & Delivery
Packing: Export Standard Packing (full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips)
Size can be customized
Financial support with max 180 days unsance L/C
Prime quanlity, competitive price
Fast delivery time.
4:PPGI / GI Steel Sheet
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL Prepainted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coils
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
2) OUR SPECIFICATION OFPPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coils)
Length of plate
Inner diameter of coil
Coated Mass OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils) :
Available Coated Mass(g/m^2)
80, 100, 120, 160, 180, 200, 275
50, 70, 150 ect.
Available Painting OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils) :
Category of Painting
Silicon modified polyesters
Top side: 20+5microns;
Bottom side: 5~7microns.
Produce according to RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating or single back coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish back coating
Note: Protect film available
3) APPLICATION OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils)
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning, micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
- Q:can i play flamenco on steel string guitar?
- Well, you couldn't play traditional flamenco on a steel string guitar, that's for sure. What you could do is learn some flamenco chords and chord progressions. One problem is that a lot of flamenco techniques on a steel string guitar -- rasgueado, for example -- will literally sand your right hand fingernails down to the nub. It's not going to be pretty, and will probably be painful. Even on a flamenco guitar I protect my right hand nails with a thin coat of super glue. Also, the fingerboard of a flamenco guitar is wider than that of a steel string guitar. That's because many of the notes played in flamenco are actually played with the left hand, not the right hand - lots of hammer ons and pull offs. You can do that higher up the neck on an steel string guitar, but it would be hard to do that in first position on that guitar. Anyway, yes, to a small extent you could conceivably do something that has a flamenco sound on a steel string guitar. But why? You can get a great student model flamenco guitar from Yamaha. It's only $350. Then, you need a teacher. Flamenco is difficult to learn (I've been at it for ten years) and it's important to learn from an instructor who can teach you the correct techniques. Otherwise, you just have to learn everything all over again when you finally do take lessons. Intermediate and advanced students can learn from a video, but beginners really need face time with an instructor. Best wishes.
- Q:Nylon or Steel strings for guitar?
- Musical variety speaks volumes with regards to this trouble. Folks that need excessive volume will probably be unhappy with unamplified nylon string guitars. From my viewpoint, the basic change between steel and nylon is this: metal strings ring and nylon strings resonate. The volume produced via steel is usually a lot greater than nylon but, to my mind-set, the sound resonance produced with the aid of the wooden of your guitar is essentially masked by using steel strings. If you have a decently made guitar (often, around a thousand bucks and up), the sound interaction between the timber and the strings in a nylon guitar is magical throughout the complete frequency range. With a metal string guitar, the sound produced by using the vibrating string overpowers the timber resonance at all but low frequencies. Personally, i'll take a nylon string guitar any day for the sensitivity gained from the interplay between timber and vibrating string.
- Q:acrylic vs. steel tapers which is better?
- Steel is better. Acrylic is porous so isn't as suitable for piercing jewellery as steel. Steel can also slide through easier for some people, acrylic isn't quite as smooth. For tapers it doesn't make a huge deal of difference as they're only passing through your ear briefly, not being worn as jewellery, but if they're close in cost anyway then go for the steel. And the plugs you insert after putting the taper through should always be steel, titanium or glass until your stretch has healed.
- Q:timber truss versus steel truss?
- How about another option - Steel Re-inforced Concrete Beams. Beam planks would span 8.4 metres but to keep the cost down have an I beam support at 4.2m. Concrete is great. It goes on quick, is sound proof, (very nice when it rains or for road traffic), can have gravel laid on top to act as a heat sink for winter sun and can be covered with normal roof steel if you want to hide it. Its also rust and borer free. While you would need good supports for the front and back, although with an I beam you can have a floating front, it is not much more than what is required for a wooden top. Design it right and your roof could be a future floor for the next addition.
- Q:Components of Steel?
- mainly steel made of Iron and carbon and treated in a proper process to become hard you can add some kind of other elements to get your desired proparty as Chromium,, nickle.. Cupper,, Berelyium,, Vanadium
- Q:Urine dulls too shiny stainless steel?
- Stainless steel will rust under proper conditions. I live on a boat on salt water, trust me. If the urine works it won't be prone to rusting any more than before. It's not the shine that inhibits rusting with stainless steel, it the % of carbon in the steel, compared to regular steel. IF the urine works it's because it is acidic (a mild acid). Wash it with a small brush and some baking soda to neutralize the acid when your done. A much stronger acid would be swimming pool acid. (Muriatic acid) but be careful you might test a spot with a Q tip on the back. If you try Muriatic acid it would take seconds.Then wash in baking soda water to remove all acid.. SS
- Q:Where do I need hot galvanized steel coils and color coated rolls?
- In industrial or coastal areas, due to the influence of sulphur dioxide or salt in the air, the corrosion rate is accelerated and the service life is affected. In the rainy season, the coating has been soaked by rain for a long time, or the temperature is too large and easy to dew. It will be corroded quickly and the service life will be reduced. A building or building made of colored coated steel plates, often with a long service life when washed by rainwater, otherwise affected by sulfur dioxide, gas, salt, and dust. Therefore, in the design, if the roof slope is greater, the more difficult to accumulate dust and other dirt, the longer the service life; for those areas or parts that are not often washed by rain water, should be regularly washed with water.
- Q:aluminum vs. steel?
- Go with Aluminum. Mirageguitarworks could not put it any better.
- Q:stainless steel appliance?
- Baking soda mixed with liquid dish soap can make a good paste to gently rub on stains. Be sure to rinse the stainless steel surface thoroughly, and towel dry. If the stains still remain you can try vinegar. Remember to thoroughly rinse and towel dry. If stains still remain I recommend trying a stainless steel cleaner and polisher. Barkeeper's Friend is a good powder formula that can clean without scratching. Be sure to follow the directions, rinse thoroughly, and towel dry. These methods should help remove the discolorations
- Q:Methoding - Steel Castings?
- It is very difficult to define Methoding of Steel castings by one sentence. Actually it encompasses the total casting process. Normally it would mean a) Pattern design i.e. what type of pattern it would be- wooden, metallic, split or full, loose or fitted on a match plate or any other, how will be the parting line. b) Design of the gating system. c) Design of risering i.e. numbers, size and location of risers. d) Design of molding process i.e. sand system to be used, mold box size. But to do justice to the above mentioned activities, you need to consider other parameters of the casting process such as chemical composition, solidification characteristics, pouring temperature, pouring time, knock out time etc. As I said Methoding of Steel castings means designing of the total casting process from inception to final product.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range