||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Specification of Color Coated Aluminum Coil
1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 / 3003 5052 5083 6061 6063 5005 etc.
Alloy or not
Non-alloy / Alloy
O, H112, T4, T5, T6, T651 etc.
Thickness: 0.5mm - 500mm
Width: 600mm - 2200mm
Length: 1000 - 6000mm or in coil size
Heat preservation\ refrigerator\ Furniture\ decorate\ industry\
construction\ mould and so on
1.With good plasticity no matter in Cold and Hot condition;
2. Can be pressed into various shapes of Construction Profile;
3. Easy to weld and cold process with good mouldability;
4. Can be processed into Sheet, Strip, Tube, Bar, Profile, Forged Piece, etc
5. Long life time.
wooden pallets or as customer request
30% by T/T as deposit, and the rest 70% balance before loading.
15-30 days after receiving the deposit.
Coating of Color Aluminum Coil
PVDF >=25micron POLYESTER>=18micron
E < 2 or it is not obvious by eyeballing
not lower than first grade Impact: no any crack (50kg/cm, ASTMD-2794:1993)
no any distortion and color change (in the 99 more or less 1 degree water,
then cooling 2 hours)
surface deep in the 5% muriatic acid and 5% NaCL,
interior deep in the 2% muriatic acid and 2% NaCL, after 48 hours, no change
Application of Color Coated Aluminum Coil
Main Usage: Aluminium curtaim wall, Aluminium Composite Panel, Aluminium Honeycomb Plate, Ceiling,
Roof, Roller Shutter Door, Garages Door, Furniture, Electronic Industry, etc.
> Precision aluminum plate
> Casting products
> Forging products
> Alloy selection
> Aluminum machining techniques
> Hot working
> Surface treatment
---High quality stainless steel with reasonable price.
---Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
---Every process will be checked by responsible QC.
---Professional packing teams which keep every packing safely.
---Trial order can be done in one week.
---Samples can be provided as your requirements.
- Q:How can I remove small specks of rust on an Aluminum sign?
- being aluminium it should not rust at all! if it is mill or polished try some very fine steel wool or some type of metal polish should do the trick.
- Q:What is the metabolic role of aluminum?
- I don't think it has any role.
- Q:Aluminum roll width 750mm, single layer thickness 6.5mm, diameter 400mm., how to calculate the weight of the aluminum roll?
- You can use the outside diameter, the inner diameter and the width to get the volume. You know the density and volume, and then you can find the weight naturally
- Q:what is the final temperature of 250g of water whose initial Temperature is 25 C if 80-g of aluminum initially?
- Given Data :-- Mass : Aluminium m(a) = 80 g, Water m(w) = 250 g Initial Temperature : Aluminium t₁ = 70 C and Water t₁' = 25 C Final Temperature of both ( aluminium and water ) = T C (assume) Since Aluminium is initially at a temperature higher than that of water, it (aluminium) will lose heat to water . Heat lost by Al = Q = mass of Aluminium x sp.heat capacity of Aluminium x Temp. change = Q = 80 x 0.215 x ( 70 - T ) cal Heat gained by water = Q' = mass of water x sp.heat capacity of water x Temp. change = Q' = 250 x 1 x ( T - 25 ) According to principle of calorimetery . = Heat lost by aluminium = heat gained by water. = 250 x 1 x ( T - 25 ) = 80 x 0.215 x ( 70 - T ) = T = 27.9 C .... ( Rounded to one decimal place )...... Answer Answer .
- Q:Foods containing aluminium?
- i dont think any foods will contain substantial quantities of aluminium as its not a metal commonly found in bioinorganic chemistry. Aluminium salts could potentially be found in water, also using aluminium pans could potentially lead to aluminium consumption. hope this helps
- Q:How to identify the quality of color coated aluminum coil and sheet?
- Color coated aluminum coil is a kind of aluminum coil. As for qualified color coated aluminum coil, the surface has no impression, holiday and damage through the coating, and also no ripple, scratch and swell. All these are easy to see. However, the most important is the color difference of the color coated aluminum coil which is not obvious but will influence the decoration effect. Now the surface of curtain wall aluminum sheet will also be treated with electrostatic spraying. The power coating materials can have dozens of colors and realize good decorative effect, with polyurethane, polyethylene expansion resin and epoxy resin as raw materials, high color retention pigment as auxiliaries.
- Q:Do we ingest aluminum particulates when drinking coke from a can?
- I recently covered this in a materials science class I am taking. My professor is Dr. Han Choo. Most aluminum cans have a coating of epichorohydrin. This is not to keep out the aluminum from the drink, but rather it is meant to keep the drink from reacting with the can(many sodas can actually eat through metal). The reaction of the soda with the can ruins the taste which is obviously something soda companies do not want. Aluminum also does not cause Alzheimer's. The metal is considered poisonous in large quantities and the FDA restricts the amount that can be added to drugs, food, drink, etc., but scientific consensus states that there is no link between Alzheimer's disease and aluminum. As far as BPA(Bisphenol A) health concerns go, there is little evidence proving any real harm to adults. The problems are only seen in offspring of the rodents being tested with BPA. For the most part there is little concern about the negative results of BPA exposure. There has not been any clear links in humans yet either. Extensive testing is still being done and BPA might be marginally dangerous to infants, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you still wish to guard yourself against BPA you should be aware that BPA is used in almost all commercial plastics and can liners(bottles, canned food, food storage containers, etc.) not just in aluminum cans.
- Q:Is it safe to use aluminum foil on the stove top?
- You certainly can use aluminum foil to make a cookie cutter like mold. Tear off a long piece, and fold it lengthwise in 1/2 folds, until you have a long strip 1/2 wide. Form this into a circle, and crimp/fold the ends together (trial and error on this). Then, make the heart shape, place in the pan, and make your pancakes. Be sure to spray the aluminum foil each time you pour fresh batter. The pancakes might not come out perfectly shaped, but they will be pretty close. I once did the same thing, in order to make two small hearts on the top of a loaf of pumpkin bread.
- Q:mass of 3.45 moles of Aluminum sulfate?
- Aluminum sulfate is Al2S3, so you got two atoms of aluminum and three of oxygen. Hence the molar mass of aluminum sulfate is: 2X16 (two times molar mass of oxygen) + 3X32 (three times molar mass of sulfur). Keep in mind that the molar mass of an elements equals its mass number. We have 128 grams per mole or 128 pounds per lb-mol. Since you have 3.45 moles of Al2S3 you just have to do 3.45 times 128 = 441.6 grams
- Q:Best place to order 25 micron diameter aluminum wire?
- If they can't help, try asking the tech support guys at the wirebond manufacturers and the tool manufacturers. KS in the US and Shinkawa in Japan used to be the big guys. You can search for ultrasonic bond tools. You can also check with superconducting research centers; several private and public ones. Researchers might loan you materials and/or bonding support. BTW, Al critical temp is reportedly about 1.2°K, pretty tough to get that cold! U/S bond wire has 1% silicon, partly for hardness, you can probably bond pure wire though. Key is breaking up the oxide. Maybe bonding at cold temps and/or in vacuum would work. Also, I doubt epoxy would be good or superconducting at the temps. Al filled epoxy is unreliable electrical conductor due to oxide formation. Will be a bear to handle such fine wires without a bonder! Good luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range