||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Specification of Color Coated Aluminum Coil
1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 / 3003 5052 5083 6061 6063 5005 etc.
Alloy or not
Non-alloy / Alloy
O, H112, T4, T5, T6, T651 etc.
Thickness: 0.5mm - 500mm
Width: 600mm - 2200mm
Length: 1000 - 6000mm or in coil size
Heat preservation\ refrigerator\ Furniture\ decorate\ industry\
construction\ mould and so on
1.With good plasticity no matter in Cold and Hot condition;
2. Can be pressed into various shapes of Construction Profile;
3. Easy to weld and cold process with good mouldability;
4. Can be processed into Sheet, Strip, Tube, Bar, Profile, Forged Piece, etc
5. Long life time.
wooden pallets or as customer request
30% by T/T as deposit, and the rest 70% balance before loading.
15-30 days after receiving the deposit.
Coating of Color Aluminum Coil
PVDF >=25micron POLYESTER>=18micron
E < 2 or it is not obvious by eyeballing
not lower than first grade Impact: no any crack (50kg/cm, ASTMD-2794:1993)
no any distortion and color change (in the 99 more or less 1 degree water,
then cooling 2 hours)
surface deep in the 5% muriatic acid and 5% NaCL,
interior deep in the 2% muriatic acid and 2% NaCL, after 48 hours, no change
Application of Color Coated Aluminum Coil
Main Usage: Aluminium curtaim wall, Aluminium Composite Panel, Aluminium Honeycomb Plate, Ceiling,
Roof, Roller Shutter Door, Garages Door, Furniture, Electronic Industry, etc.
> Precision aluminum plate
> Casting products
> Forging products
> Alloy selection
> Aluminum machining techniques
> Hot working
> Surface treatment
---High quality stainless steel with reasonable price.
---Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
---Every process will be checked by responsible QC.
---Professional packing teams which keep every packing safely.
---Trial order can be done in one week.
---Samples can be provided as your requirements.
- Q:What is the nuclear charge for Aluminium?
- Aluminium is the European spelling Aluminum is the American spelling...just like colour and color. Aluminium ion usually has a 3+ charge
- Q:Is aluminum silicate roll felt the same as aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket?
- No, the unit weight of aluminum silicate fiber felt is greater than that of aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket. Both are thermal insulation and fire-proof material and have the same function.
- Q:Why 5052 turn black after annealing during the production of aluminum alloy?
- It has been sooted.
- Q:Is it a good idea putting Aluminum foil on my windows?
- looks really tacky from the outside
- Q:Which aluminum roll is good?
- Buy aluminum volumes, choose Shanghai Jin language metal materials Co., Ltd., Shanghai Jin language metal materials Co., Ltd. is committed to aluminum coil wholesale, sale and processing.
- Q:Real World: Steel or Aluminum for Heat?
- Increasing heat temperature (Highest point) must be less than melting point of the Aluminum (1221 degree Fahrenheit).Now factor of the weight and stabilizing is important to choose the metal in that section .Aluminum is like fire cricket during melting and if be in flounce of the over heating my cause lot of damages .
- Q:What do the two items (COIL:873347 HEAT: number) on the label of the raw material of aluminum coil stand for?
- COIL means aluminum coil and HEAT means heating, so together they mean hot rolled coil.
- Q:Help!!!!!! Questions about Aluminium?
- 1) From What does aluminium derive its name? Ancient Greeks and Romans used aluminium salts as dyeing mordants and as astringents for dressing wounds; alum is still used as a styptic. In 1761 Guyton de Morveau suggested calling the base alum alumine. In 1808, Humphry Davy identified the existence of a metal base of alum, which he at first termed alumium and later aluminum . The earliest citation given in the Oxford English Dictionary for any word used as a name for this element is alumium, which British chemist and inventor Humphry Davy employed in 1808 for the metal he was trying to isolate electrolytically from the mineral alumina. 2)From which ore is aluminium extracted? Bauxite 3)Which country produces more aluminium than any other? China 4)An American and French scientist both patented the current process used to produce aluminium, what were there names? Hall and Héroult 5)Who is credited with having been first to produce metallic aluminium? Friedrich Wöhler
- Q:Why is there aluminum in dry pancake mix?
- The aluminum is in the baking powder. Very common but you can buy it without it, it is much healthier for you. Aluminum is correlated to Alzheimer's and ADD. Baked goods taste much better without the aluminum too. Benzoate of soda, a preservative that can alter your DNA. Not too good for you, no matter what the FDA may say about it. All told, if you are concerned for your health, keep to organic as much as possible and made from scratch too. Way too much junk is put in our food and health products.
- Q:Why do we recycle aluminum cans?
- Melting recycled aluminum only uses 5% of the energy that is required to produce aluminum from ore. So basically, recycling it saves energy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range