Cold rolled steel is the based material forgalvanized steel coil and pre-painted galvanized steel coil. It is widely usedin light industry for marking tank, furniture, refrigerators, washers, freezerplate, air conditioner, micro-wave oven, water heater, soot such machine etc.
COLD ROLLED STEEL COIL
SURFACE: BRIGHT ANNEALED, CUTTING EDGE， MATT FINISH
STANDARD:JIS G 3141 SPCC
COIL ID: 508mm/610mm
COIL WEIGHT:5-10 ton
Cold Rolled Sheet Coil
SPCC/SPCD/SPCE/DC01/ST12/ ST14/SPCD/DC03/DC04 ect.
JIS G3302, EN10142, ASTM653, ASTM95
Thickness tolerance:+/-0.02mm; Width tolerance:+/-5mm
No-skin passed or Skin passed, Tensile leveled
Chromate/Unchromate passivation, fingerprint resistant treatment, oiled/unoiled
Construction, hardware, home applicances, interior decoration
General Application of Cold Rolled Steel Coil:
Commercial quality suitable for bending fabrication and simple forming; this is the type in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution baords and drums.
Drawing quality second only to that of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality.With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Extra deep-drawing quality
Extra-low-carbon steel sheets with highest workability
Automobile internal panels and deep-drawn parts
- Q:guitars - changing strings nylon/steel?
- Steel strings can't go on nylon stringed guitars. So, yes, you have to buy a new guitar.
- Q:Who or Where can I buy a Steel Pipe Making Machine?
- Gary, Indiana. There's lots of old, unused steel forming equipment just laying around.
- Q:I want to make a stainless steel chess set and need help...?
- stainless steel is really hard to work with and will be really expensive to pour as not too many foundries do that. As far as tools go, I know that for e.g.drilling stainless steel cobalt bits are best, but even they don't last for very long. If you use normal drill bits stainless steel will ruin them. So how much metal working skills do you have? I would suggest to use a material you have experience with. Or make a chess set from nuts and bolts. You can buy them from stainless steel and the assembly is easy. See links for a few examples and/or use google to find more.
- Q:Steel vs nylon (elasticity/stress/strain)?
- steel is NOT as flexible and much slipperier if you fall the nylon stretches to slow the victim but a steel cable would stop short and kill you
- Q:what is the stucture of high carbon steel?
- I dont know percentages just that it is basic steel with added carbon it is used for tooling and other reasons that need a steel that can be hardened ~~
- Q:Can I shoot steel shot out of my Remington 870 express?
- Yes, OK for steel. Like Mr. 357 says, with steel shot one size more open is equal to the one size tighter. So the Modified should shoot like a full choke and your improved cylinder should pattern like a modified choke. The Express model came out about the same time steel shot became prevalent and it is fine with steel shot. If I remember correctly we were working on making the data sheets for steel shot around 1988-1989. My hunting buddy and neighbor was the man who first began importing steel shot. Had to figure out a wad to use with it also. And got it Federally mandated for waterfowl hunting.
- Q:Whats the differene between steel and stainless steel ?
- Steel will rust. Stainless Steel does not rust.
- Q:what is the difference between METAL and STEEL?
- Steel is a type of metal. There are many types of metals - some are simple elements such as copper, tin, iron or lead whilst others are mixtures of elements known as alloys such as bronze, brass... and steel. EDIT - and yes, once again Wikipedia has led someone astray. Metals are NOT exclusively elements. Metals are defined by their properties of being ductile, malleable and sonerous. Thus metals include both elements and alloys. Or is someone seriously proposing that a person building a steel structure such as a ship is not working in metal?
- Q:Chemical equation for steel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Chemical equation for steel? What is the (balanced) chemical equation for steel?
- Q:What is steel used for?
- buildings bridges automobiles elevators railroads and railroad equipment appliances and many many more. Steel is used almost everywhere. reference: Iron and steel are used widely in the construction of roads, railways, infrastructure, and buildings. Most large modern structures, such as stadiums and skyscrapers, bridges, and airports, are supported by a steel skeleton. Even those with a concrete structure will employ steel for reinforcing. In addition to widespread use in major appliances and cars (Despite growth in usage of aluminium, it is still the main material for car bodies.), steel is used in a variety of other construction-related applications, such as bolts, nails, and screws. Other common applications include shipbuilding, pipeline transport, mining, offshore construction, pipeline transport, aerospace, white goods (e.g. washing machines), heavy equipment (e.g. bulldozers), office furniture, steel wool, tools, and armour in the form of personal vests or vehicle armour (better known as rolled homogeneous armour in this role). .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range