Cold rolled steel is the based material forgalvanized steel coil and pre-painted galvanized steel coil. It is widely usedin light industry for marking tank, furniture, refrigerators, washers, freezerplate, air conditioner, micro-wave oven, water heater, soot such machine etc.
COLD ROLLED STEEL COIL
SURFACE: BRIGHT ANNEALED, CUTTING EDGE， MATT FINISH
STANDARD:JIS G 3141 SPCC
COIL ID: 508mm/610mm
COIL WEIGHT:5-10 ton
Cold Rolled Sheet Coil
SPCC/SPCD/SPCE/DC01/ST12/ ST14/SPCD/DC03/DC04 ect.
JIS G3302, EN10142, ASTM653, ASTM95
Thickness tolerance:+/-0.02mm; Width tolerance:+/-5mm
No-skin passed or Skin passed, Tensile leveled
Chromate/Unchromate passivation, fingerprint resistant treatment, oiled/unoiled
Construction, hardware, home applicances, interior decoration
General Application of Cold Rolled Steel Coil:
Commercial quality suitable for bending fabrication and simple forming; this is the type in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution baords and drums.
Drawing quality second only to that of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality.With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Extra deep-drawing quality
Extra-low-carbon steel sheets with highest workability
Automobile internal panels and deep-drawn parts
- Q:What is a better knife Cold Steel VS SOG?
- Look up a knife maker called Bench Made, the knife i recommend is the CQC7 its a tanto tip half serrated blade all low glare black folding with pocket clip. it has one of the hardest steel blades. You need to learn about steel hardness the harder the blade the sharper it can get and the harder the longer it will hold a edge. but hard steel can get brittle it can snap now as softer steel will bend and dull quick. the bench-made CQC7 goes for around $100 or that ball park...enjoy read some about the knife and think about what you want it for....my CQC7 can cut a coat hanger by pulling the serrate across the hanger!!
- Q:Better Movie: Man of Steel or Captain America; The First Avenger?
- Pretty hard, I feel like Captain America The First Avenger had less flaws, but I more enjoyed Man Of Steel. I don't know why people didn't like how Cap first started out with advertising/singing and all that. I actually applauded Marvel for having the guts to stay true to the character's origin. Henry Cavill has the best look for Superman in my opinion, but I do agree with the critics that say he doesn't reflect the character's personality accurately. He's too dark, reminds me of Batman, but if he talked less. I disagree with the Superman killing conflict. True, the character is not a killer, but that's exactly why they wrote that in. Internal character conflict. Put him at war with himself. Plus, it gave the grand opportunity to give Doomsday his new origin, which I kinda liked. In the end, I'll say Man Of Steel, they really dove deep into that movie, it was well written and had a great plot. I loved seeing and learning more of Krypton. Crazy how I'm not even a huge Superman fan����
- Q:Where can I go to find out info about different blade steels online?
- White steel is a common shorthand name for white paper steel (shirogami hagane) which can be any of several fairly simple high carbon, water hardening steel grades. The carbon content varies by grade, and runs from 0.8 to 1.4%. The range of carbon content within a grade is a tight 0.1%. For example, the carbon content of Shirogami Hagani No1A is specified to be between 1.3 and 1.4%. Each grade also contains 0.1-0.2% silicon and 0.2-0.3% manganese, and only trace amounts of the impurities sulfur and phosphorus. Blue paper steel (aogami hagane) is also offered in several grades, with carbon content ranging similarly to the white grades. However, blue steel contains the additional alloying elements chromium and tungsten, and one grade (aogami super) also contains molybdenum and vanadium. The blue steels can be quenched in water or oil, whereas most of the white grades need a faster quench and require water.
- Q:how do they make stainless steel?
- ferrous metals rust
- Q:Steel sole combat boots?
- The steel plate in the boot was about 5 cm long and 2 cm wide, it was located in the midsection of the boot sole but did not cover the heel. Prolonged wear, the humidity and soakings eventually caused the steel piece to break out of the mounding in the inside of the boot and cause blisters.
- Q:Is Steel crystalline in its makeup?
- Steel is made of billions, trillions of very small crystals. This is true of most metals. In order to see the crystal structure of steel, you usually need to cut a sample of it, grind and polish the cut face smooth, then etch the steel with a mixture of nitric acid and alcohol. Without polishing and etching the crystals aren't visible- it just looks like smooth solid metal. Also, in most cases the crystals are small enough that you need a microscope to see them clearly after etching.
- Q:Fallout 3, missions in broken steel?
- Um The ranger mission is not broken steel and Vault 101 isn't either. After completing Broken steel you should go to this guy called griffon in underworld and talk to him about him getting aqua pura(Or aqua cura) Then after he brings you to 2 other quests from this guy called bigsley. Thats all I could find thats interesting. You should go to a place called oasis. Its at the very top of the map, Small quest up there but really cool. Go look it up on youtube if you want. You could also go to paradise falls and kill all the slavers and save the slaves, That gets you a quest and a achievement if you free them. Also the guard at paradise has a quest for you. Also has a achievement, The quest is called strictly business, Its more of a evil karma quest though. if you don't want to be evil just take the cool weapon he gives you then kill him :P, all i can think of right now. if you have a hard time finding places for stuff, Youtube might help. or getting the explorer perk.
- Q:Steel vs nylon (elasticity/stress/strain)?
- steel is NOT as flexible and much slipperier if you fall the nylon stretches to slow the victim but a steel cable would stop short and kill you
- Q:What is the material of steel coil 08F and what brand can be used instead?
- 20 steel used for various mechanical parts is not subjected to great stress and toughness, such as rod, sleeve, screw, lifting hook; also can be used for manufacturing in 60 pressure and 450 DEG C using non corrosive medium pipes, pipe; can also be used for carbon and cyanide carburized core strength is not the chain, such as bushings, roller, shaft and gear, sprocket and other important.
- Q:truth of steel Sword making?
- I am unsure of what the Truth of Steel is, but here is the Riddle of Steel (from Conan) Thulsa Doom: Yes! You know what it is, don't you boy? Shall I tell you? It's the least I can do. Steel isn't strong, boy, flesh is stronger! Look around you. There, on the rocks; a beautiful girl. Come to me, my child... Thulsa Doom: [coaxes the girl to jump to her death] Thulsa Doom: That is strength, boy! That is power! What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart, I gave you this! Such a waste. Contemplate this on the tree of woe. Crucify him!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range