AISI,ASTM,DIN,GB,JIS,JIS G3302 ASTM 653M EN10142
|Place of Origin:|
Hot dipped zinc coating
building and constructions
High-strength Steel Plate
standard seaworthy export packing or as required
Within 20 days after the deposit
|Packaging Detail:||standard seaworthy export package|
|Delivery Detail:||5-15days after recevied your L/c or T/T|
One weight: 2.0-6.0MT
Surface finish : 30-275g/m2 zinc
coated steel coil
|Executive Standard:||JIS G3302, SGCC / ASTM 653M CQ/ EN10142 DX51D+Z|
|Material||CGCC, CGCH ,CGC340-CGC570, CGCD1-CGCD3|
|Coil weight:||3-12 MT|
|Zinc Coating||30-275g/ m2|
|Color:||RAL No. or customers' sample color|
|Painting||Topside: 5microns primer+15microns polyester, Backside: 5-7microns primer epoxy|
|Payment Term||1) Payment term : T/T ;L/C;D/P 2) Trade Terms : FOB / CFR /CIF|
3) Minimum quantity of order : 5 MT
|Package||standard seaworthy export packing or as required|
|Delivery Time||Within 20 days after the deposit|
|Application||office furniture, household electric appliances, food package|
|Export Markets:||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe|
- Q:How much lighter is aluminum than steel?
- A steel frame would weigh at most 2 pounds more than an aluminum frame. That would be comparing a less expensive steel frame to a really good aluminum frame. However if you are talking about comparable prices the weight difference would be much less, about 1 pound
- Q:Steel Pokemon?
- Thier weak aginst Fire type pokemon.
- Q:Will my damascus steel knife rust?
- Modern okorder.com/... Whether it will rust or not depends on humidity in your area and steel's own stainlessness. Although, if it's just for the display chances are very little, unless humidity in your area is close to tropical rain-forest. Natural oils do prevent rust, but they degrade with time. You'll be much better off using tuf-cloth or something similar. I've had plain carbon steel knives protected with Tuf-cloth for years, no sign of rust.
- Q:Major disadvantage of hardened steel?
- The major disadvantage of hardened steel is that it is very brittle unless it is tempered. Hardened steel would be wear resistant, and would hold an edge as long as you don't cut anything harder than a boiled egg - the impact of the knife on a cutting board would shatter it.
- Q:what Wok to buy - carbon steel, stainless steel, cast iron?
- Best Wok To Buy
- Q:Ways to damage steel?
- There are plenty of ways to damage/weaken steel... shear or tensile force, fatigue, temperature, corrosion, grinding, etc... there are even dozens of ways to do each of the things I just listed. But in the case you suggested, with the steel being very close to skin... a simple pair of bolt cutters would probably be the easiest.
- Q:Maple Story Steel Polearm?
- you can buy it at the free market, but they worth more than 150k they sell for about 1m so good luck with getting polearm.
- Q:How can i make difference between iron and steel?
- There are literally hundreds and hundreds of different commercial steel alloys and a good number of iron alloys so... it depends. Technically, steel is any alloy that is mostly Fe with some amount of carbon. Even if you have access to the necessary lab equipment, CTE (coef of thermal expansion) and specific heat are not very straight forward tests. There are, of course, chemical analysis instruments for measuring C content in steels so, if you really need to know, you can spend money at commercial lab that does these tests. One quick test to judge C content... touch the metal to a grinding wheel, higher C content produces more sparks. To calibrate the way this looks, compare the sparks from a drill bit (usually 1090 steel so 0.9 wt% C) to a steel nail (low C steel). Unfortunately, the difference in sparking between steels with pretty low C content and a piece of iron will not be very dramatic. Of course, iron might mean Cast Iron and, again, there are a good number of commercial cast iron alloys and there are 4 basic types of cast iron alloys and they contain high amounts of C.
- Q:BB gun lead vs steel.?
- steel is made of iron mainly (and carbon) its density is 7.86 g/cm³ approximately. and lead has density=11.4 g/cm³. so, if have same volume and shape steel will have less mass and thus will have greater velocity for same muzzle energy. I agree the manual. for more information on ricochet
- Q:what is the elastic limit of steel in Nm^2?
- It is the Yield Strenght that you are looking for...that is another word for elastic limit. AND, for steel, it does depend on the variant of steel. Not all types of steel are identical, since steel isn't a pure substance. For Young's modulus (and other stiffness properties), just about all variants have the same values. However, for strength properties like Yield strength and ultimate strength and fatigue strength, it does depend on variant, and is precisely why different recipies exist in AISI standards.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range