stainless steel sheet
JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, EN
0.3-6.0mm cold rolled
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
stainless steel sheet
construction,decration,foodstuff, gas, metallurgy,biology,chemical,etc
|cold rolled finish: |
2B ,BA,Hairline ( brush),No.4 ,8k Mirror
|hot rolled finish: |
raw/mill edge , slit edge
wooden pallet ,standar export packing
|inner packing: |
|mill test: |
accept customer inspect
|Delivery time: |
within 5 working days of the stocked grade
|Payment term: |
T/T or L/C
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||The packing of 304 steel sheet is wooden packaging;kraft;standard export packaging.|
|Delivery Detail:||The delivery time of 304 steel sheet is within 5 working days|
Stainless steel sheet
4.large stock,short delivery time
cold rolled 304 stainless steel sheet
We are suppliers of 304 and 304L Stainless Steel in a wide range of bar, flat, sheet, plate, angle and seamless tubing and pipes.
Stainless steel types 304 and 304L.Type 304 stainless steel material is a kind of common stainless steel materials, corrosion prevention is better than 200 series stainless steel materials. High resistance to high temperature also is better, can to 1000-1
200 degrees. 304 stainless steel has good corrosion and corrosion resistance and good resistance to intergranular corrosion. For oxidizing acid, obtained in the experiment, the concentration of 65% or less under the boiling temperature of nitric acid, 304
stainless steel has a strong corrosion resistance. To most organic and inorganic acid and alkali solution with good corrosion resistance ability.
All stainless stock can be delivered mirror polished if required, Call for details.
Chemistry Data For 304/304L Stainless Steel
304 Stainless Steel
304L Stainless Steel
(a) Iron constitutes the remainder. Amounts indicated are maximums or ranges, unless indicated.
Mechanical Data for 304/304L Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel Type
Minimum Tensile Strength (ksi)
Minimum Yield Strength (0.2%, ksi)
304 Stainless Steel - Typical Valuesc
304L Stainless Steel - Typical Valuesc
- Q:What is hot and cold rolled steel plate? How to distinguish? What high hardness? Which will produce noisy eye?
- By definition, ingot or billet is difficult to deform under normal temperature, easy processing, generally heated to 1100 to 1250 DEG C for rolling, the rolling process of hot rolled steel rolling. Most are called hot method. But because the surface under high temperature steel is easy to produce iron oxide, the surface roughness of hot rolled steel, size fluctuation so large, smooth surface, precise size, good mechanical properties of the hot rolled steel, semi-finished or finished products and raw materials for the production of cold rolling method. Under normal temperature, generally understood as cold, from the metal science point of view, the boundaries of cold rolling and hot rolling should be differentiated by the recrystallization temperature is lower than rolling recrystallization. The temperature is higher than the recrystallization temperature of cold rolling, rolling for hot rolled steel. The recrystallization temperature is 450 ~ 600 degrees. The difference: the simple point that 1, cold rolled plate surface has a certain gloss hand feels smooth, Similar to that used for drinking water is very common, such as hot rolled.2 steel cup without pickling treatment, is on the market and many are similar to ordinary steel plate surface, rusty surface is red, the surface of the rusty purple black (iron oxide).The performance advantages of cold rolled plate and strip is: 1, high precision, cold rolled strip thickness not more than 0.01~0.03mm.2, thinner, cold rolled steel strip rolling thickness 0.001mm hot rolling; now the thin can reach 0.78mm.3, the surface quality is more superior, cold rolled steel plate can even produce mirror surface; and the surface of hot rolled plate there are defects such as pitting of iron oxide,.4, cold rolled plate can be adjusted according to the running properties such as tensile strength and technological properties such as stamping performance requirements of the user.
- Q:What is the difference between a steel strip and a coil? The steel strip is flat steel, and the steel coil is made of steel. Is that correct?
- The volume is relatively wide. In addition, flat steel is usually hot-rolled out of long strip steel, fixed length 5 and 5.5,6 meters range, steel coil is Kaiping Chang 12501500, length 2.5 meters, 4 meters, 6 meters, ranging from steel plate
- Q:How much is 2 millimeters per square meter?
- With the development of science and technology and industry, put forward higher requirements on the materials, such as high strength, high temperature, high pressure, low temperature, corrosion resistance, wear and other special physical and chemical properties, carbon steel has not fully meet the requirements.
- Q:What are the properties of deep drawing properties in sheet steel?
- Refers to the change of the thickness of steel plate and the change of plane (length and width direction) when the steel plate is pressed.
- Q:Q195 galvanized steel plate, is it hot or cold?
- Cold rolling mill for rolling power, low efficiency, and the rolling process in order to eliminate work hardening and annealing, so the cost is higher, but the cold rolled steel surface bright, good quality, can be directly used for processing products, it is ten points wide application of cold rolled steel plate.
- Q:How do I print the steel plate?
- In fact, the printing mode called "stencil printing", is a kind of porous printing, first use the typewriter in special Lazhi typing, or a stylus paint word pictures, and then let the wax paper attached to ordinary paper, ink in the painted pattern, through hole type or writing, and printing to the following the common paper.
- Q:What welding rod should be used for welding of cast iron and Q235B steel plate?
- Such as outdoor and field construction, should be relatively closed work environment, do a good job of wind work, reduce air flow. Two. Use acetylene torch to preheat the welding and its surrounding parts, and then weld them to a temperature. Three, welding side edge knocking release and eliminate stress. Four, slow cooling is correct, after welding torch with air flow slow heating, avoid welding temperature drop.
- Q:How can the offset film affixed to the cold-rolled steel sheet be removed?
- 1, with paper towels stained with some alcohol (preferably with industrial alcohol, not to use medical also OK) wipe, and then rub a few times on the clean.2. Use acetone. Method ibid. Less and thoroughly, and best of all, it removes the residual gum quickly, easily, and more efficiently than the essence.
- Q:P355NL1 what kind of material is the steel plate?
- Use: used in petroleum, chemical industry, power plant, boiler, for the production of reactor, heat exchanger, separator, tank, oil tank, liquefied gas, nuclear reactor pressure vessel, boiler, liquefied petroleum gas bottle, hydropower station high pressure pipes, turbine volute equipment and components.
- Q:How many times a day can a steel pile be inserted?
- 12m Larson steel sheet pile 450 machine, about 80 a day, according to the geological conditions and construction conditions and other factors, there are differences.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range