stainless steel sheet
JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, EN
0.3-6.0mm cold rolled
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
stainless steel sheet
construction,decration,foodstuff, gas, metallurgy,biology,chemical,etc
|cold rolled finish: |
2B ,BA,Hairline ( brush),No.4 ,8k Mirror
|hot rolled finish: |
raw/mill edge , slit edge
wooden pallet ,standar export packing
|inner packing: |
|mill test: |
accept customer inspect
|Delivery time: |
within 5 working days of the stocked grade
|Payment term: |
T/T or L/C
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||The packing of 304 steel sheet is wooden packaging;kraft;standard export packaging.|
|Delivery Detail:||The delivery time of 304 steel sheet is within 5 working days|
Stainless steel sheet
4.large stock,short delivery time
cold rolled 304 stainless steel sheet
We are suppliers of 304 and 304L Stainless Steel in a wide range of bar, flat, sheet, plate, angle and seamless tubing and pipes.
Stainless steel types 304 and 304L.Type 304 stainless steel material is a kind of common stainless steel materials, corrosion prevention is better than 200 series stainless steel materials. High resistance to high temperature also is better, can to 1000-1
200 degrees. 304 stainless steel has good corrosion and corrosion resistance and good resistance to intergranular corrosion. For oxidizing acid, obtained in the experiment, the concentration of 65% or less under the boiling temperature of nitric acid, 304
stainless steel has a strong corrosion resistance. To most organic and inorganic acid and alkali solution with good corrosion resistance ability.
All stainless stock can be delivered mirror polished if required, Call for details.
Chemistry Data For 304/304L Stainless Steel
304 Stainless Steel
304L Stainless Steel
(a) Iron constitutes the remainder. Amounts indicated are maximums or ranges, unless indicated.
Mechanical Data for 304/304L Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel Type
Minimum Tensile Strength (ksi)
Minimum Yield Strength (0.2%, ksi)
304 Stainless Steel - Typical Valuesc
304L Stainless Steel - Typical Valuesc
- Q:What are the reasons for the steel mesh on both sides of the back pouring belt?
- 1, to solve the differential settlement of the high-rise building and the podium and set up the construction of the pouring belt is called the settlement post pouring belt.2, in order to prevent concrete condensation, shrinkage, cracking and set up after the construction zone is called "after pouring" belt.
- Q:Is galvanized steel plate fire-resistant?
- Should be refractory, but the melting point of zinc relative to steel is relatively low, 420 degrees or so, if higher than this temperature, galvanized layer will be destroyed, the bottom plate is no problem.
- Q:Is 5mm thick steel plate tapping M8 thread reliable?
- With 5mm steel plate upside M8 thread, with M8 screw, that depends on what you use it to do? Check the strength of the screws at M8 (different grades, different intensities) to see if you are reliable and unreliable.
- Q:Stainless steel plate how to cast mirror plate?
- Our company specializes in stainless steel surface treatment, providing all types of stainless steel pickling and passivation processing business.The company adopts advanced passivation process and self matching passivation reagent, according to your passivation requirements for the preparation of products, targeted, fully guarantee your passivation process all the requirements.
- Q:What material is steel plate against drilling?
- All high nickel, high tungsten, or both titanium (tungsten carbide and titanium carbide), cobalt, molybdenum, niobium and other elements of the steel can be drilled.
- Q:What's the difference between a spray plate and a colored steel plate?
- Then the color, not the quality of the domestic coatings products, fully meet the demand, the high price of imported coating reduces the competitiveness of skin colour in the plastic film is still dependent on imports, lack of high-grade color coating thickness, functional, high strength, rich color coated plate. Therefore, the choice of color steel plate is relatively narrow, and basically are low-end products, but more convenient, you can buy directly!
- Q:What is the difference between Q235A steel and Q235B steel?
- Secondly, in the tensile and impact experiments, the material is Q235A steel, no impact test, the material is Q235B steel to do the normal temperature impact test, V notch. Relatively speaking, the mechanical properties of materials Q235B steel is much better than the material of Q235A steel.
- Q:Q235 is hot rolled steel or cold rolled steel?
- Q235 hot rolling and cold rolling are available, depending on availabilityThe need for heating the material before hot rolling, rolling process or rolling, usually heated to above the recrystallization temperature, such as more than 1000 degrees; cold rolling is the process does not require heating of the material, or the material is heated to the temperature below the recrystallization.
- Q:What is reinforced steel plate?
- Refers to the use of hot rolled slab of slab or as raw materials by step heating furnace, high pressure water removal after entering the rolling mill, and then finishing the final, after the formation of laminar cooling and coiling plate.
- Q:What material can be used for A36 steel plate?
- Q means yield strength, and Q345 indicates the yield strength of this steel is 345MPa. Q345 will decrease the yield value as the thickness of the material increases. And domestic may be small high strength steel plate in 345, so in mechanical design, the strength must be less than 345 this value, otherwise there will be problems.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range