stainless steel sheet
JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, EN
0.3-6.0mm cold rolled
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
stainless steel sheet
construction,decration,foodstuff, gas, metallurgy,biology,chemical,etc
|cold rolled finish: |
2B ,BA,Hairline ( brush),No.4 ,8k Mirror
|hot rolled finish: |
raw/mill edge , slit edge
wooden pallet ,standar export packing
|inner packing: |
|mill test: |
accept customer inspect
|Delivery time: |
within 5 working days of the stocked grade
|Payment term: |
T/T or L/C
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||The packing of 304 steel sheet is wooden packaging;kraft;standard export packaging.|
|Delivery Detail:||The delivery time of 304 steel sheet is within 5 working days|
Stainless steel sheet
4.large stock,short delivery time
cold rolled 304 stainless steel sheet
We are suppliers of 304 and 304L Stainless Steel in a wide range of bar, flat, sheet, plate, angle and seamless tubing and pipes.
Stainless steel types 304 and 304L.Type 304 stainless steel material is a kind of common stainless steel materials, corrosion prevention is better than 200 series stainless steel materials. High resistance to high temperature also is better, can to 1000-1
200 degrees. 304 stainless steel has good corrosion and corrosion resistance and good resistance to intergranular corrosion. For oxidizing acid, obtained in the experiment, the concentration of 65% or less under the boiling temperature of nitric acid, 304
stainless steel has a strong corrosion resistance. To most organic and inorganic acid and alkali solution with good corrosion resistance ability.
All stainless stock can be delivered mirror polished if required, Call for details.
Chemistry Data For 304/304L Stainless Steel
304 Stainless Steel
304L Stainless Steel
(a) Iron constitutes the remainder. Amounts indicated are maximums or ranges, unless indicated.
Mechanical Data for 304/304L Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel Type
Minimum Tensile Strength (ksi)
Minimum Yield Strength (0.2%, ksi)
304 Stainless Steel - Typical Valuesc
304L Stainless Steel - Typical Valuesc
- Q:What is the thickness of the paint board?
- As a decorative wall painting board, the scale is greater, a 122*244*1.8cm UV paint board. The most common market in general is 15-18mm, one of 18mm's highest market share, in addition to 12mm, 9mm, 5mm thickness, if it is made, manufacturers generally have the ability to make 3mm-35mm between any thickness out.
- Q:How is the normalized steel plate produced?
- The main purpose of normalizing is to refine the structure, to improve the properties of the steel, and to obtain a structure close to the equilibrium state. Compared with the annealing process, the main difference between normalizing and annealing is that the cooling rate of normalizing is a little faster, so the production cycle of positive heat treatment is short. Therefore, when annealing and normalizing can meet the performance requirements of parts, normalizing shall be used as much as possible. Most medium and low carbon steel billets are usually treated with positive heat. General alloy billet material often adopts annealing, if normalizing, because the cooling rate is faster, make its normalizing higher hardness, is not conducive to cutting.
- Q:Why is the water stop steel plate placed in the middle of the wall?
- Of course not. It's in the middle of the perfectly accurate, roughly the middle of the wall. General concrete wall, if there is double layer steel bar, placed in the middle of the two layer of steel bar, when placed with short steel welded fixed on the steel skeleton, pay attention to water stop steel plate, not with the structure steel affixed together.
- Q:What can be painted on galvanized steel sheet?
- Paint matching1. The paint preparation system used for galvanized steel in soaking or humid environment must be alkali resistant and can not be saponified. Therefore, it is advisable to choose epoxy type coating. Best with epoxy zinc yellow primer.2, for exposure in the dry environment of galvanized steel, zinc yellow epoxy primer can be used with acrylic polyurethane topcoat, or intermediate epoxy zinc chromate primer + epoxy micaceous iron oxide + fluorocarbon topcoat with ultra weatherability, long service life of the supporting scheme.In short, surface treatment is very important, considering the durability of galvanized parts, it is recommended to use the above two kinds of matching paint to ensure the normal service life and reduce the cost of intermediate maintenance.
- Q:Q235 is hot rolled steel or cold rolled steel?
- Q235 hot rolling and cold rolling are available, depending on availabilityThe need for heating the material before hot rolling, rolling process or rolling, usually heated to above the recrystallization temperature, such as more than 1000 degrees; cold rolling is the process does not require heating of the material, or the material is heated to the temperature below the recrystallization.
- Q:How to pass through steel at water stop steel plate?
- The steel bar cannot pass through the water stopping steel plate, and this should be taken into consideration when arranging the water stop steel plate.Therefore, the water stop steel plate is usually arranged at the end of the plate or wall, but can not be arranged at the edge of the beam column, otherwise the stirrup is interrupted.
- Q:How can the white steel plate be bright and cleaned?
- White steel plate has higher plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, acid, alkaline gas, solution and other media corrosion. It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty.
- Q:What are hot and cold plates?
- Cold rolled coil is made of hot rolled coil as raw material and rolled under the recrystallization temperature at room temperature, including plate and coil. Many steel mills in China, such as Baosteel, WISCO, Anshan Iron and steel company, can be produced. Among them, the delivery is called steel plate, also known as "box plate" or "flat"; the length is very long, the volume of delivery, known as "steel band", also known as "coil.".
- Q:What is a die steel plate?
- The profiled sheet steel plate has the advantages of easy processing, light weight, fast installation, simple operation, and the tedious process of removing and dismantling the formwork.
- Q:Is galvanized iron sheet the same as galvanized steel sheet? solve
- One is the same, but one is a thin plate, and the other is a thick plate
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range