Order On-line Tracking
1. Corrosion resistance
PPR pipes and fittings can resistant to most chemical corrosion; it can withstand PH value range 1-14 high concentration of acid and alkali corrosion over a wide temperature range.
2. Installation performance
PPR pipe PPR pipe is light in weight, and the operation installation is easy, which make it available to weld again. It is very important that pipe and pipe fittings can be welded together in seconds with a simple tool. Compared to traditional connection methods it can save 40%~50% of the time.
3. Safety Indicators
The basic component of PPR is carbon and hydrogen which is simple. It keeps in line with food hygiene regulations, non-toxic. If you use PPR pipe, there will no dirt in the inner wall or “secondary water pollution” caused by rust any more.PPR pipe ,green building materials, is more suitable for transporting drinking water.
Advantages of PPR pipe
1. Maximum operating temperature can up to 95℃; it can work in a long term under the condition of 70℃ and 1.0Mpa.
2. PPR pipe density is only 1/8 of metal pipe; pressure resistance strength test is up 5Mpa, with good toughness, impact resistance.
3. Inner diameter of PPR pipe is little bigger than that of pipe fittings, which can ensure not to increase the resistance to fluid flow.
4. Inner wall of PPR pipe is smooth, no rust, no scaling, small fluid resistance
5. PPR pipe has excellent insulation properties, can significantly reduce the vibration and noise caused by the flow of liquid.
6. PPR pipe energy consumption is only 20% of steel pipe; its thermal coefficient is also only 1/200 of steel pipe, reducing heat loss greatly.
7. PPR pipe is poor electrical conductor material, which can avoid galvanic corrosion phenomena.
8. With poor thermal conductivity, PPR pipe can reduce condensation.
9. PPR pipes, fittings are recyclable.
1. Hot and cold drinking water supply system of civil and industrial buildings
2. Clean, pure water piping system
3. Beverage production and transport systems
4. Industrial liquid delivery system
5. Central air conditioning system
6. Hot water circulation Heating System
7. Compressed air piping system
8. Garden and greenhouse irrigation systems
PPR Physical properties: generally, the flexibility of the ratio of random PP copolymer is better than that of PP homopolymer, and the rigidity of them are in contrast. When the temperature dropped to 32 ° F, they can maintain moderate impact strength, and when the temperature dropped to -4 ° F, the usefulness will be limited. Flexural modulus (1% secant modulus of strain) of the copolymer is in the range of 483 ~ 1034MPa, and the homopolymer in the range of 1034 ~ 1379MPa. Effect of molecular weight PP copolymer material is not as rigid PP homopolymer large. Izod notched impact strength is generally in the 0.8 to 1.4 foot-pounds / inch.
PPR Chemical properties: PP random copolymer acid. Alkalis, alcohols, low-boiling hydrocarbon solvents and many organic chemicals have a strong resistance. At room temperature, PP copolymers are essentially insoluble in most organic solvents. Moreover, when exposed to soap, lye soap. Aqueous reagent and alcohols, they do not like many other polymers that would occur environmental stress cracking damage. When in contact with certain chemicals, especially liquid hydrocarbons, Chlorinated organic and strong oxidizing agents, can cause surface cracks or swelling. Non-polar compounds are generally easier than the polar compounds absorbed polypropylene. The molecule only carbon, hydrogen, no harmful toxic elements exist.
PPR Barrier properties: PP homopolymer and copolymers have a very low water vapor permeability (0.5 g / cc / 100 square inches / 24 hours). These properties can be improved by orientation. Stretch blow molded polypropylene bottles Yiba resistance to water vapor permeation performance improvement to 0.3, the oxygen permeability of 2500.
PPR Electrical properties: Generally, polypropylene has good electrical properties, including: high dielectric strength, low dielectric constant and low dissipation factor; however, power applications usually selected homopolymer.
PP-R pipe production process is extrusion process, first add PP-R raw material in the hopper by gravity into the extruder in the extruder barrel heated extrusion mixed and fully plasticized from the extruder mouth die extruded into stereotypes, stereotypes of the pipe after by tractor, measured by length, cut by the cutting machine, after passing the test tube after storage. Corresponding pp-r pipes and fittings are produced by injection molding.
Polyethylene pipe production process: PP-R raw materials → vacuum suction hopper send feed storage → extrusion → cooling stereotypes traction → cutting → inspection → warehousing pipe production process: PP-R materials → feeding conveyor → storage hopper feed heating and melting → cooling and molding injection extrusion mold → inspection → warehousing.
Pipe Extrusion parameters: (1) a screw speed of 5 ~ 38r / min (2) barrel temperature profile of 1 to Zone 2 180 ~ 190 ℃ 3 ~ 4 region 200 ~ 210 ℃ mold temperature of 200 ℃ traction speed 2 ~ 20m / min Tube injection parameters: 200 ~ 230 ℃ front barrel portion (1) cylinder barrel temperature profile 160 ~ 170 ℃ rear central cylinder 180 ~ 200 ℃ (2) of the nozzle 170 ~ 190 ℃ (3) 40 ~ 80 ℃ PP molds -R pipe production process defective products, after crushing can be used again, which improves utilization of raw materials, and reduce production costs, improve economic efficiency.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|