Order On-line Tracking
|Material:||Polycrystalline Silicon||Max. Power(W):||20||Number of Cells(pieces):||4|
1. The Introduction of Solar Module
Solar modules use light energy from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The majority of modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride or silicon. The structural (load carrying) member of a module can either be the top layer or the back layer. Cells must also be protected from mechanical damage and moisture. Most solar modules are rigid, but semi-flexible ones are available, based on thin-film cells.
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
TUV(IEC61215&IEC61730), CE, UL
Photovoltaic/ solar/ green energy/ energy saving
1.High efficiency crystalline silicon solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3. EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4. AI frame: Without screw, rner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
5. Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
6. Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
7. Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails.
8. Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
9. The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, CE.
26pcs/pallet, 28pallets/ 40HQ
Our solar panels are packed in cartons, and then pallet.
Shipping by sea or by air are both ok, it up to customer’s chose.
We’d like to inquiry the freight cost for customer after be informed exact quantity and destination address.
3. Application and Pictures of Products
4. How to Work
5. Packing Details
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|