Detailed Product Description
1.Cat6A SSTP(PiMF) patch cord cat7 cat8 patch cable;
2.Component test up to 500MHz;
3.CM, CMR, CMP, LSOH;
4. UL, CSA, RoHS;
- Q:4 pin cpu fan 3 pin mobo connector?
- it should work
- Q:Sli Bridge connector?
- The SLI bridge connector comes with the motherboard, not the graphics card. It's the motherboard that determines the spacing of the PCI-Express (x16/x8) slots. (They could be one slot apart, two slots apart, three slots apart, etc.) That said, a flexible SLI bridge that uses a ribbon cable between the connectors should work for you. The first few SLI bridge connectors I got had two connectors soldered to either end of a printed circuit board .
- Q:What digital connector works with the Panasonic plasma TVs?
- SPDIF is a file format, not the name of the connector. The connectors are coaxial(RCA style)) or optical(fiber optic) both digital connections use the SPDIF format to transfer the digital audio stream. Most soundbars and receivers lately are coming with optical inputs, some with both. The Panasonic plasmas have 1 optical output. Find a soundbar(should be easy) with optical inputs. If you have cable or satellite, use the optical output from that box instead of the TV because it will be a Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. TVs only output Dolby Digital 2.0 which is stereo only. Either way, you want to buy an optical audio cable. Hope that helps.
- Q:How do I convert a computer fan with 4pin power connector to a regular 3-pin fan header?
- u dont need an adapter it will run fine with the extra pin hanging off
- Q:Do I need to use special CAT6 RJ45 connectors on CAT6?
- RJ45 is RJ45. The cable is different, the connectors are the same. (Some places sell CAT6 connectors for a premium. Some people also sell Roleks watches. The unwary buy both of them.)
- Q:nintendo USB connector please help?
- i dont know if this will help because i dont use a an usb connector try changing wii internet settings, the one with wep and wpa. do you have your pc turned off if you set wii internet? that could be the problem.
- Q:My Wii can't connect to my Wi-fi usb connector. Any advice?
- Q:Extra Connectors?
- In terms of extra connectors I have seen packs of connectors at both Bunnings (hardware store) and Target, so you may want to look there. Otherwise cable tyres/zip ties will do the job, make sure that you pull them as tight as you can, sometimes using pliers can help to achieve this purpose.
- Q:HELP!!!How to pull out harness connector?
- Find a similar connector on the car and take a look at that to see why this one is being so difficult. Sometimes is helps to push first which you are trying to operate the latch, then pull to remove. Latches like this also sometimes are best manipulated with a small screwdriver, nail hammered flat, etc. Also consider not taking it off. You can check electrical conditions by inserting a pin as a probe into the back side of the connector, or even by piercing the wire. Or consider breaking the plastic and just putting tape over it when done. Another trick is to clamp a vise grips pliers on one male side, and they you can pry off that against the edge of the female side. Although clamping too hard risks breaking the plastic anyway.
- Q:what drive connector does acer use?
- 7xxx series used a Sata connector for both the Optical drives and the hard drives. I used to repair them for Geek Squad's regional service center called Geek Squad City. You'll need to buy Acers BDROM drive though, since the faceplate brackets on most laptop optical drives are proprietary.
we are the mainland China manufacturing branch for this enterprise. Adhering to our motto of "Excellent Quality, Continuous Development, Continuous Improvement, and Customer Satisfaction", we keep faith with customers and strive to maintain long-term partnerships.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America 4%
South America 3%
Eastern Europe 5%
Southeast Asia 8%
Mid East 3%
Eastern Asia 1%
Western Europe 25%
Central America 1%
Northern Europe 6%
Southern Europe 3%
South Asia 1%
Domestic Market 40%
||ETL for Cat.6 UTP patch cord;ETL for Cat.6 SSTP patch cord;OHSAS18001 2007; ISO14001 2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range