1)Solid BC conductor cat5e cable
2)CE.ULcertified cat5 cable
3) High quality, factory price cable
CAT 5E Cable Assemblies
*Raw material of the conductor solid bare copper
*Conductor Dia 0.575+/-0.003mm23AWG
*2 CENTER CROSS
*Sheath material:LSZH PVC
*Nominal Dia:6.5 +/-0.2mm
1)Fast and Reliable Connection
2)Good toughness,long transmission meters
3)Twisted pairs with clear color for Easy Recognition
4)Ripcord for Convenience Use
5)OEM orders are acceptable
- Q:How dangerous are reversed electrical wires on a switch?
- If I were you, I would call an electrician, seriously.
- Q:Electrical wiring is commonly composed of metal covered in plastic or rubber coating. Which of these materials?
- non okorder
- Q:Electrical wiring diagram?09 Camry?
- At an Auto parts store. they sell books for you cars entire engine, electrical etc systems. also you may try on line
- Q:electrical charge on wire electric?
- The wires too small for 30A! You need to upgrade the wire size or lower the amperage! The set-up you now have is just begging for a fire! Be Careful! ;-)
- Q:A person touches a bare electrical wire at 500V whilst repairing a power supply. A current of?
- No, the resistance is 500/15mA 33 kΩ. Your number 3.3x104 434 Ω is incorrect b) he will feel a shock and possibly die.
- Q:Electrical Wiring Question - Adding a dimmer switch to a Three way circuit?
- Why not just install a three way dimmer switch in the location you wish to have it. Then leave the other switch alone, just don't use it. To simple?
- Q:CAR ELECTRICAL WIRING HELP?
- i could attempt yet another storage, ideally the GM broking's storage to swap the bulb. do no longer say you had the motor vehicle worked on on the different storage. enable them to replace the bulb and checklist the subject to you. this is fairly actually worth the cost for a GM prognosis.
- Q:Hey all, I have a question about electrical wiring in a house that was built in 1975?
- There is no benefit in insulating interior walls, only walls to the exterior need insulating and they should already be insulated. If you’re trying to get rid of drafts install the foam gaskets on all light switches and wall sockets. Clean caulk all windows check and replace exterior door weather strips add more insulation to the attic.
- Q:BVV wire and BVR wire which is good
- BVV line is double-layer insulation protection, and BVR is a single-layer insulation protection, so the same area BVV line (BVV) is a double-layer insulation protection, and BVR is a single layer of insulation protection, so the same area BVV line Compare BVR thicker, harder. Why use BVV single-core line, the main consideration when the contact to be better, not prone to poor contact. Also home decoration lighting generally with 2.5 square feet, sockets and air conditioning generally with 4 square lines.
- Q:3000W of the electrical use of the wire
- This is based on the current, single-phase current I = P / U = 3000/220 = 13.6A three-phase current I = P / (1.732 * U * 0.8) = 3000 / (1.732 * 380 * 0.8) = 5.69A You can choose the appropriate wire according to the standard, see below
Guaranteeing stable and timely supply, credible quality and sincere service, our products sell well in both domestic and overseas markets. If you are interested in any of our products, or wish to place a customized order, please contact us. We will do our best to meet your needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||10.00% North America
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;CE;ROHS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average