carbon steel pipe ,carbon steel pipe price per ton,carbon steel seamless pipe
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 25 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1、Structure of carbon steel pipe:
2、Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 ( carbon steel pipe):
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
3、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 ( carbon steel pipe) Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
1) Material:20#(ASTM A 106/A53 GRB.API5LGRB,GB),45#,16Mn,10#.
2) Specification range:OD:21.3-610mm,WT:6-70mm,length:6-12m or according to the requirement of clients.
3) Excutive standards:GB,ASME API5L.ASTM A 106/A53,Despite of the above standards,we can also supply seamless steel pipe with standard of DIN,JIS,and so on,and also develop new products according to the requirements of our clients!
4) Surface:black lacquered,varnish coating or galvanized.
5) Ends:Beveled or square cut,plastic capped,painted.
6) Packing:bundles wrapped with strong steel strip,seaworthy packing.
4、Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
5、FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 ( carbon steel pipe):
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
6、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53( carbon steel pipe) Images：
- Q:Does the seamless steel pipe need rust removal?
- The main use of steel wire brush and other tools to polish the surface of the steel, you can remove loose or tilted skin, rust, welding slag and so on. Manual tool derusting can reach Sa2 level, power tools derusting can reach Sa3 level, if the surface of the steel attached to the solid oxide sheet, tool rust removal effect is not ideal, can not reach the corrosion protection requirements of the anchor depth.
- Q:What is the theoretical weight per square meter of the steel pipe diameter of the outer frame and the thickness of the tube wall 3mm 48mm?
- The outer steel tube diameter is 48mm, the tube wall thickness is 3mm, the theoretical weight per meter is 3.3291kgCalculation formula: (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466(48-3) *3*0.02466=3.3291kg
- Q:Seamless steel pipe is how to do it?
- Probably with 10, 20, 30, 35, 45 and other high-quality carbon steel, 16Mn, 5MnV and other low-alloy structural steel or 40Cr, 30CrMnSi, 45Mn2, 40MnB and other composite steel hot-rolled or cold rolled.
- Q:What does GALV mean in a steel tube?
- Steel pipe is not only used to transport fluid and powder solid, exchange heat energy, and manufacture mechanical parts and containers, but also is an economic steel. It can reduce weight and save 20 to 40% of metal by using steel pipe to make building structure, network frame, prop and mechanical support. Moreover, it can realize factory mechanization construction. Using steel pipe to manufacture road bridge can not only save steel, simplify construction, but also greatly reduce the area of coating protective layer, save investment and maintenance cost.
- Q:What is ND steel pipe?
- ND steel 09CrCuSb steel is currently the most ideal "resistance to sulfuric acid dew point corrosion in steel (ND steel, ND steel, 09CrCuSb steel, 09CrCuSb steel), ND steel is widely used in the manufacture of economizer, served in the high sulfur content in flue gas of air preheater, evaporator and heat exchanger equipment for resist sulfur smoke gas dew point corrosion.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe 8162 and 8163 what is the difference?
- 8163 GB is fluid delivery tube, need to use eddy current detection, fluid transport, liquid, gas, solid, such as natural gas, water, gas, coal and stone, 8162 and 8163 of the popular point that is 8163 more than 8162 senior, 8163 inspection, 8162 inspection. I hope you understand！
- Q:Theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes
- Theoretical weight can be directly from the steel tube under the table look up, you can also press type calculation:Weight per meter =4x, wall thickness x (side length - wall thickness) x0.00785. The length of the square tube and the wall thickness are in millimeters, and the weight of each square meter is in kilograms.
- Q:How to distinguish seamless pipe and welded pipe?
- The way to distinguish seamless pipes and welded pipes is to see if there is weld marks on the port.
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of DN40 steel pipe?
- DN40, refers to the diameter of 40mm, that is, an inch and a half, there are welded pipe and galvanized pipe,Ordinary wall thickness 3.5mm wt 3.84kg/mThicken 4.25mm weight 4.58kg/m
- Q:What's wrong with the 3PP anticorrosive steel tube?
- PP and PE are similar in processability, and the 3PE coating can be used to produce 3PP coatings without the need for a special 3PP coating line. However, the difference between PP and PE materials makes the 3PP and 3PE coatings show different properties, which can be applied to different environments. The advantages of 3PP coating on some properties make it possible to play an important role in the field of 3PE coating. Therefore, many foreign pipeline projects use 3PP anticorrosive coating.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like