Package Of Carbon Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Carbon Steel Flange:
BLACK OR YELLOW PAINTING FOR CARBON STEEL
Marking Of Carbon Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Carbon Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Carbon Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name|| Carbon Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||ASTM A105, A350 LF1, LF2, F11, F12, St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3etc,|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Paintting black or yellow color, or Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STAMDARD Of Carbon Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
|ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
|AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Carbon Steel Flange
|Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A105||A105, A105N|
|ASTM A350||A350 LF1, LF2|
|ASTM A182||F11, F12, F22|
|ASTM A106||A, B, C|
|DIN EN||DIN17175||St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3|
|EN10216-2||195GH,P235GH, P265GH, 20MnNb6|
|JIS G3462||STBA12, 13, 20, 22, 23, 24|
|JIS G3454,G3455,G3456||STPG 370, STB410, STS370,410, 510|
|STPT 370, 410, 480|
- Q:Is the same specification seamless steel pipe more expensive than welded pipe?
- Specifications of the same kind of seamless steel pipe than welded pipe prices are generally about 30% high, large diameter difference is greater.
- Q:Outside diameter 60, thickness 3.5 seamless steel tube, how many kilograms per meter?
- Other commonly used theoretical weight formulas per metre:Thread steel (Kg/m):W=0.00617 * D * D, D - sectional diameter (mm)Fang Gang (Kg/m):W=0.00785 * a * a, a - edge width (mm)Flat steel (kg/m):W= 0.00785 * b * D, B -- edge width (mm) d - thickness (mm)Round steel rod (kg/m),:W= 0.006165 * D * D, D - diameter (mm)
- Q:Seamless steel pipe and welded pipe what is the difference?
- The welded pipe is made directly from the stainless steel band by machine, and it is made of round steel or perforated by Guan Pi
- Q:SC15 what does galvanized steel pipe look like?
- DN15 galvanized pipe, nominal diameter of 15mm
- Q:What is PE coated steel pipe? Seek explanation
- PE coating on the inner wall of steel pipe steel pipe is covered with a layer of polyethylene plastic polymer, PE, polyethylene (Polyethylene of raised temperature is the abbreviation of resistance English), the scope of application of the general PE pipe water supply pipe to a temperature below 40 DEG C, cannot be used for hot water transmission pipeline.
- Q:What is hot rolled steel pipe? What is a cold drawn steel tube?
- Hot rolling is relative to cold rolling, cold rolling is performed under recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above recrystallization temperature.
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel pipe welded pipe and seamless pipe?
- Welding performance: chemical composition of seamed pipe and seamless pipe are different. The production of seamless steel components only meets the basic requirements of astm. The production of seamed tube steel containing suitable for chemical composition of welding. For example, the mixing of silicon, sulfur, manganese, oxygen, and a certain proportion of elements such as the triangle ferrite can produce a welding flux which is easy to transfer heat during welding, so as to make the whole weld be welded well. The lack of steel pipe above the chemical components, such as seamless tube, can produce all kinds of unstable factors in the process of welding, welding and welding penetration is not easy.
- Q:How to perform nondestructive inspection of steel tubes
- Radiographic inspection (RT)One of the earliest nondestructive testing methods is widely used in the inspection of internal defects of metals and non-metallic materials and products, with a history of at least 50 years. It has incomparable unique advantages, that is to test the correctness, reliability and intuition of the defects, and the ray film can be used for the analysis of defects and as a quality certificate archive. But this method also has the disadvantages of more complicated equipment and higher cost, and should pay attention to the protection of radiation.
- Q:Can stainless steel pipes spray black paint?
- Stainless steel pipes can spray black paint.The stainless steel surface with a layer of smooth surface, so the painting before the need to use corner grinder or iron brush to paint out into hair and then paint. Otherwise, spray paint can not be adhered to the surface of the stainless steel pipe.
- Q:What is a tight steel tube?
- The fully enclosed steel tube is called "sleeve connection steel pipe". The English abbreviation is JDG. The sleeve between the pipe and the pipe is fastened by screws. The current specification is the construction and acceptance rules of CECS 120:2007 sleeve steel conduit pipe line
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range