2160（up to 2260）
Ground clearance （mm）
Track width (mm）
2. Specification of Diesel engine
Direct, 3 cylinder, 4 stroke, water cooled,
Rated power/rotate speed（kw/r/min）
(1)6 way dozer blade
Rated working pressure（MPa）
(2) Front end loader with 4 in one bucket
Bucket lifting angle
Bucket dump angle
- Q:Does the Komatsu D21P bulldozer have a Universal key that works them all or is it specific to that machine?
- most heavy equipment is keyed alike,email their techline and ask.man i could use that machine around here today,snow from knee to hip deep,and the tractor wont start.case tractor with a single old battery.geez even if itll turn fast enough,the fuel is prolly gelled lol.
- Q:What AMD CPU is competitive towards Intel's 2600K?
- Yes you are right..currently Amd has nothing great to answer back the sandy bridges..Phenom ii x6 1100T is the only strongest cpu among its siblings.But yes it not $300 processor..thats where it has the strong point.Wait until the 8 core bulldozer comes out,i'm sure it can atleast match the i7 2600
- Q:Will the new bulldozer CPUs really come out on tuesday?
- That's the rumour. Tuesday. But who really knows? There have been so many delays i'm kinda expecting another one.
- Q:High resolution God to evaluate the AMD bulldozer configuration ~ ~ 150
- Motherboard too fierce, video cards are too slag...... 8300, how to deserve more than 280 to be decent ah, 270 drag hind legsAnother four hundred or five hundred of the 970 board can, save money for Dylan or Blaupunkt 280, or 280X.Plextor SSD better, Kingston SSD and memory are now well, but also can not useMemory personally think 8G is actually enough, you can buy one, and if you really don't feel enough, add one moreThe power 500W is enough, but Huntkey is what? FSP and Zhenhua has a gold medal in the 500W, which is not good than huntkey......
- Q:What are your favorite songs from Soundgarden?
- Big Dumb Sex Blow Up the Outside World Pretty Noose Outshined Black Hole Sun Fell on Black Days Burden in My Hand
- Q:Wait for AMD Bulldozer or build an APU?
- AMDs APUs are aimed at extreme low power operation, netbooks etc. Performance-wise they are not great, though better than other low power solutions when it comes to graphics. The jury's out on Bulldozer. Potentially it could be as good if not better than the i7, on a straight $ to $ comparison, but for now we'll just have to wait and see. Which is what I'd advise you to do! Also be sure to factor in the cost of the appropriate motherboard when considering performance, as these can differ massively between the two platforms.
- Q:An ordinary bulldozer can probably push much of Earth Day?
- The speed of loading truck is the size of the forklift or hook machine.An ordinary bulldozer pushes about 15 square meters of sand in one hour;
- Q:Is there any truth to this: AMD laid an egg with Bulldozer?
- Yes they had underwhelming results just like the Phenom processor. The Phenom was bad and they are saying Bulldozer don't even stack up to the phenom which came out late broke and very slow.
- Q:i meed to purchase a cpu with a speed of 3.2 ghz and memory 4 gb ddr3 suggest sone with latest prices please?
- AMD FX-6100 3.30 GHz Six Core AM3+ Unlocked CPU AMD FD6100WMGUSBX FX-6100 Processor - Six Core, 8MB L3 Cache, 6MB L2 Cache, 3.30GHz (3.90GHz Max Turbo), Socket AM3+, 95W, Fan, Unlocked It's $154, 134 w/$20 rebate
- Q:How many litres do you need when you change the engine oil?
- If no data case (because the vehicles are generally manual, if according to the instructions), added to the engine oil dipstick line; the gear box side edge to a check hole oil leakage; gear box in box cover open, add to the oil to the idler wheel can be 1/3.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range