650B 5.0 Ton New Front End Articulated ZL50 Wheel Loader
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 100 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Description of our products:
1.How about the shipment?
You can put 2 sets of of wheel loaders in one 40HQ container. The spare parts are packed with boxes.
The delivery time is 20 days.
2. What about your service?
3. What Can OUTAILONG Do For You?
- Q:Why did you do it? Why haven't you investigated it and tried the soldier at the controls? Why Israel?
- Got to love how anti Israel cranks work. He addresses ALL all Israelis or pro Israel people here with the label Israel (the country) and asks why did YOU? as if pro Israel people are somehow personally responsible for what he thinks happened. Rachel Corrie was killed for the same reason why if you stepped out into busy traffic and got run over by a car. You put yourself in a dangerous area and accidents can happen.
- Q:Bulldozer with chain and with wheel for open caste mining
- Escorts, Faridabad (Haryana)
- Q:Should I wait until the rerelease of Sandy Bridge? should I wait until Bulldozer and/or Ivy Bridge is released to take advantage of liquidation price drop of lower generation chips? Should I even strategize my build around a good value to price cpu?a bit new to the DIY thing
- Building a computer is great, and it'll be a great time to build in the next few months. Why? Intel is preparing to release Sandy Bridge after the recent recalls. AMD is preparing to release bulldozer, and I think the Llano CPU/GPU will be sometime soon too. This means 2 things will happen: 1: Unlike before, AMD and Intel will likley be in fierce competition in the coming months. Unlike the old and expensive intel i7s, which had no competition, Sandy bridge and Bulldozer will hopefully be competing in the same market and price range. This means prices will come down to reasonable levels. 2: As prices for new chips sink, the prices for old CPUs Like the i5-760 and Phenom II x4 or x6 are going to plummet fast as they suddenly become outdated. That mean you can buy a previous generation, but still really good CPU for a rock bottom price when the new processors come out. Also, bulldozer and ivy bridge motherboards will be compatible with future processors. Build now, and you won't have many good upgrade paths. So if I were you, I would just sit back and wait for the mad Sandy Bridge and Bulldozer rush and watch prices of old Phenoms fall.
- Q:Is there any skill to drive a bulldozer?
- for example, see the front light upward immediately press the handle (blade sinking), front on the handle is readily sinking (rising blade).
- Q:I have a gaming PC a little outdated and I am looking at all the new parts for the one Im building soon. I need opinions on partsCPU: AMD Phenom II x4 970 Deneb Core (quad) @3.5GHz VS. AMD FX-4100 (quad) @3.6 GHz (Turb0 @ 3.8 GHz) I know the spped is better for the Bulldozer but some say the phenoms are better.GPU: AMD Radeon 6950 1GB DDR3 VS. NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560TI 1 GB. For the GPU I only use on 1920x1080 monitor thats all I plan to use also.RAM: Muskin VS. PatriotI've basically got everything else figured out and I'm and AMD CPU fan boy so no Intel recommendations please.
- I would go for the new bulldozer, 6950 is a little more powerful, and i personally prefer gskill memory but i hear mushkin gives a good quality product as well.
- Q:I'm looking for a good AMD processor to put in my new gaming rig. I've been looking at the Phenom II X6 1090t and 1100t, also the Phenom II X4 965 and the 970. I figured since I don't plan on doing much more than gaming, some web browsing and school work, that either 965 or the 970 would be a great option, because 1.) its cheap, and 2.) Bulldozer is coming out within the next year. Is it worth the extra cash for the 1090t or 1100t, even if I plan on upgrading within the next year or so?
- Simple, go with the x4 965 because it will last you a long time since it's has a amazing benchmark score. Gaming today and the next 5-7 years will require a quad core so the x4 965 should be perfect for you.
- Q:one bulldozer clearing land twice as fast as another, together they clear a large tract in 1 1/2 hours. how lo?
- Let the smaller bulldozer clear it in x hours. 1/x + 1/2x = 1/1.5 The common denominator is 2x. 2/2x + 1/2x = 1/(3/2) (3/2 ) x = 2/3 x = 2/3 // 3/2 x = 2/3 * 2/3 x = 4/9 What does the answer for x represent? It has the units of hours over job. You need the inverse of those units. So the faster one uses 9/4 hours to do the job and the slower one needs 9/2 = 4.5 hours. The faster one does the job in 2.25 hours.
- Q:I, honestly, do not know because Intel is releasing their Ivy Bridge early 2012, so I think Bulldozers will be good until then. What do you guys think?
- I think the lowest speed Bulldozer FX-4100 model will at minimum be 10% faster than a i7-2600k and the FX-8170 will be 60% faster than the 2600k and could be as much as 100% faster. With the lack of news coming from AMD, I expect the speeds to blow the socks of most everyone. Generally quite before the storm.
- Q:Last year, a local business purchased a bulldozer from me for use in their commercial construction business for $150,000.00. They financed the purchase by paying me $10,000.00 down and agreeing to pay the balance in equal monthly installments plus 8.9 % interest over 60 months. In return for my agreement to finance the balance, they gave me a security interest in the bulldozer. I filed a financing statement with the State giving notice to all that I retain a security interest in the bulldozer. Unfortunately, two years after purchasing the bulldozer, the construction company is losing money. In an effort to stay afloat they sold my bulldozer to another contractor for $100,000.00. They have refused to answer collection efforts. Can I sue them. If so for what? And what can my legal theory be.
- Execute your lien against the new owner of the bulldozer and then let them go after the people that sold it to them.
- Q:guys im building an rc forklift/bulldozer for a project and i want to know if i will be able to use a Hobby King 2.4Ghz 6Ch Tx Rx V2 to control it and other functions? if yes can i use it to go forward and reverse with it?
- Yes,you can go forward but not reverse it
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like