Breathable Membrane PP Non-woven Fabric Laminated with PE Film
We are located in National Development Zone in Nantong, with 22000 square meters area, including 7000 square meters dust free workshop.
We have equipped the most advanced pp non-woven production line and composite production lines including extrusion lamination production, hot melt lamination production line, calendar bonded production line with the technology from Italy and Germany, printing production line, cutting production line. We specialize in producing waterproof and breathable materials and heat insulation materials, pp non-woven fabric, disposable medical products, packaging materials and so on.
Composite PP Non-Woven Roofing Breathable Waterproof Membrane
PP Non-Woven/PE Film/PP Non-Woven
(2)according to the customers' requirements
80g/m²,90g/m²,100g/m²,115g/m² ,120g/m² ,140g/m² ,160g/m²
-40 °C to 100 °C
1)each roll packed by plastic bag, then with carton or pallets
2)according to the customers' request
within 15 working days after received your payment in advance
1. Where is your factory located in?
Our factory is located in Jiangsu province, close to Shanghai.
2. Have you ever been export?
Yes, our product has been exported to many countries.
3. Can we get samples?
Yes, we are free for samples, what you need to assume is freight charge.
- Q:What material is used for waterproofing of tarpaulin
- Cement-based waterproof paste (such as the Swiss Sika) Product category Cement-based materials non-toxic, environmentally friendly, both in the construction process also
Is formed after the harmless to humans and animals.
- Q:Do you use the waterproof material on the building to be harmful to the human body?
- Of course harmful, not just this particle, there are auxiliary materials are also toxic.
- Q:How does the waterproofing membrane work?
- The use of hot-melt method for waterproofing membrane construction, the following steps can be carried out:
1, before the grass-roots clean-up construction, and determine the dryness of grass-roots meet the construction requirements;
- Q:Roof leakage, what materials do the best waterproof
- hird, for some of the city building cover the construction of red tiles leakage, as long as the removal of tiles on the grass, moss or dust after the replacement of tiles, leak-proof effect is the same. For flat roofs, the roof of the obvious cracks, with the tool will be cracked into a "V" or "U" shape, filling the caulking ointment, filled with cracks and above the use of waterproof wrap around the package. To strengthen the leak-proof effect, you can also shop a layer of waterproofing membrane. Note: Before the waterproofing and draining construction, the roof must be dry, because the roof of the water does not evaporate, the new waterproof layer will rise, the waterproof effect immediately invalid.
- Q:Bathroom first leveling or do waterproof, what is the difference
- 2. Grass-roots waterproof, materials, local conditions, with particular attention to the wall and root and other vulnerable parts of the leakage, should do some special waterproof, plugging treatment. Stir the waterproof material, the first layer of the coating should be waterproof material scraper evenly coated on the base surface, the thickness of 0.6mm or more, to be uniform, the first wall after the operation, from the inside out of the operation , Can not have local deposition, leaving no bubbles, strong bonding. Ground waterproof layer should be painted out of the bathroom door outside the 300 wide, should be higher than the ground 200, shower wall waterproof layer should be higher than the ground 1800mm. The next brushing direction is perpendicular to the last time. The last time the film semi-curing, throwing coarse sand particles, easy to combine with the cement mortar in the future. To be dry after a few days to do closed water test, observe no leakage side good.
- Q:Waterproof mortar expensive or dry mortar expensive
- Dry mortar is usually called hydraulic cement mixed mortar, refers to the dry sieve treatment of aggregate (such as quartz sand), inorganic cementing materials (such as cement) and additives (such as polymers) and so on a certain proportion of physical mixing Into a granular or powdered, in the form of bags or bulk transported to the site, add water, mix directly after the use of materials.
- Q:Roof membrane waterproof construction process, what should be noted that?
- Four do not:
1 surface can not afford sand
2 surface can not afford skin
3 surface is not crisp
4 does not crack
- Q:What should you pay attention to before the construction of the basement waterproofing membrane?
- 2, the mold of the nail set: in accordance with the pre-scheduled area along the painted bottom line nail with polyethylene film wrapped wood mold. Mold to be flat, with the basic nail implementation, to prevent leakage material.
- Q:Can acrylic materials be perforated? How to do waterproof after punching?
- Or in the back with glass adhesive paste anti-corrosion nine PCT board (if the hole is flat,
Anti-corrosion nine PCT is to remove the other side of the paste surface with asphalt anti-corrosion paint brush)
- Q:A complete set of basement waterproof construction program
- Second, the basement of the external walls of water leakage construction preparation 2.1 Technical preparation 2.1.1 Selection of construction methods Waterproof engineering is related to the use of the project an important indicator, it is the construction process of a key project, difficult engineering. The choice of construction methods and programs has a direct impact on the quality of construction. The underground wall of the project SBS waterproofing membrane with hot melt method full construction. 2.1.2 before the start of the project, the first organization of engineering and technical personnel to enter the construction site, to understand the situation, to further understand the characteristics of the project to solve the contradiction between the construction technology and the implementation process. 2.1.3 technology before the end of the construction of waterproofing works by the professional foreman in accordance with the construction drawings and the existing national norms require the actual situation of the project to the construction team in writing to the end. The contents include construction site, construction sequence, construction technology, construction level, node fortification method, enhancement site and practice, project quality standard, guarantee the quality of technical measures. And after the field technical person in charge of the strict implementation of the audit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range