Introduction of BK7 Optical Lens
Our standard lens has the following specifications:
Material: grade A BK7, fused silica, sapphire, or CaF2
Diameter tolerance: +0.0, -0.12mm
Paraxial focal length tolerance: ±2%
Clear aperture: >85%
Surface figure: 1/2 at 632.8nm!
- Q:How is glass made? What material is it made of?.
- Bulletproof glass is the most important indicator of bullet proof ability. The target of bullet proof ability is measured from two aspects. On the one hand, it is the ability of security protection; on the other hand, it is the kill ability of the protective guns.
- Q:What materials do you need to make glass?
- Glass is formed by the fusion of silica and other chemicals (the main ingredients are: soda ash, limestone, quartz). A continuous network structure is formed during melting, and the silicate like non-metallic material is gradually increased and hardened in the process of cooling.
- Q:The practice of acid corrosion in tank
- The construction of excellent anticorrosive paint can in a variety of conditions, including exposure to atmospheric environment, can be conveniently carried out in various forms such as painting, brush painting, and meet the requirement of the design of coating thickness and structure.
- Q:What are the raw materials of glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- It is a kind of composite material made of glass fiber and its products (glass cloth, band, felt, yarn, etc.) as reinforcing material and synthetic resin as base material.
- Q:Long plastic soft glass is a food grade raw materials?
- No, this is the PVC material processing process, there will be plasticizers, etc., although non-toxic, harmless, but the food grade standards or worse.
- Q:What kinds of ingredients are the glass?
- Flint glass is a high density and high refractive index glass. It can be produced by lead instead of calcium in sodium glass in molten glass. It is suitable for making optical glass and carved glass products. The coefficient of thermal expansion of hard glass is very high
- Q:What is quartz made of?
- Applications and uses of 1 quartz glass, flat glass, float glass, glass (glass jar, glass bottle, glass tube), the main raw material of optical glass, glass fiber, glass, conductive glass, glass cloth and anti ray special glass 2, ceramics and refractories embryo material and porcelain glaze, the furnace with high silica, ordinary brick raw materials such as silicon carbide 3, metallurgical silicon metal, ferrosilicon alloy and silicon Aluminum Alloy and other raw materials or additives, flux
- Q:Which glass factory has good glass?
- Fireproof glass, bullet proof glass, gold mirror, Chajing, black mirror, mirror gray, blue mirror... Is the original piece of glass processing, if the original piece of glass (raw material) of the old good to see the unit of processing technology.
- Q:The difference between glass wool, rock wool, mineral wool
- 1., raw materials are different: to metallurgical slag or fly ash as the main raw material called slag cotton; basalt and other rock as the main raw material called "rock wool"".2. the coefficient of acidity of rock wool and slag cotton is also different. Rock wool acidity coefficient MK generally greater than 1.5, and even up to more than 2; slag cotton MK generally can only be maintained at around 1.2, it is difficult to more than 1.3.3. because of the difference between chemical composition and acidity coefficient of rock wool and slag cotton, they also show some differences in performance.(1) the difference of water resistance(2) difference of heat resistance;(3) difference in corrosion resistance
- Q:What's the raw material for goldfish bowl?
- Look + trend: ordinary glass, ultra white glass, float glass, acrylicApplication: ceramic containers
We own many kinds of optical process equipment and inspection equipment, such as automatic computer double-side polishing machines, automatic rolling round machines, cutting piece machines, spectrum testing machines, bevel angle and edge machines, and constant temperature cabinets.
We can produce various kinds of optical glass on the basis of customer's needs and the guarantee of quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range