Powder coated,galv or HDG
|Packaging Detail:||by steel pallet|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days upon prepayment|
Heavy Duty Rigid Modular Cup Lock Scaffolding For Bridge
1. Cuplock scaffolding system has high flexibility and high loading capacity. And it is mainly used to build bridges, tunnels, metro stations, and etc.
2. Cuplock scffolding is made by Q235 steel which is strong and durable.
3. A complete cuplock scaffolding system includes standards, ledgers, or diagonal braces.
4. The accessories of cuplock scaffolding system are cantilever bracket, side bracket, ladder bracket, ladder, intermediate, and etc.
5. One standard is welded an up cup and a bottom cup in every 500mm to join ledgers at different
6. One ledger is welded a ledger blade on both ends.
Q235 /Q345steel Grade
Standard.Ledger .Diagonal brace. Top/Bottop Cup/ Ledge Blade
Electric Galvanized/HDG/Powder coated
Widely used in Bridge .Tunnel.Peterifaction.Shipbuilding .railway,Airport. Dock Industry and Civil Building
By Steel pallet or bulk
Screw jack base
- Q:Compared to Pankou scaffolding and scaffolding have what distinction, what are the advantages
- Pankou scaffolding and scaffolding to build shape is not the same, is not the same, the price is not the same1, Pankou scaffolding hot-dip galvanizing process, lasting up to 15 years of age or above.2, scaffolding, low cost, high efficiency, convenient disassembly and effort to build.
- Q:How old do u have to be to get a Scaffolding piesrcing ?
- Daddy didn't hug you a lot I take it. Are you going to get a tramp stamp too? Remember if you want to be a proper non-conformist you have to wear the uniform.
- Q:Latch type disc scaffolding accessories is a national patent product
- Pankou scaffolding is a new scaffold, the products imported from Europe in the last century in 80s, is the product after bowl-scaffold upgrade
- Q:Scaffold climbing law?
- That first answer is correct. When I worked as a construction electrician back in the 1980's the OSHA requirements were not so strict, but now the harnesses and tie-offs are required for any work platform over 6' from the ground.
- Q:how much does a scaffold peircing hurt compaired to a nose piercing?
- if you get it done with a gun it doesnt hurt at all but you shouldntget it with a gun cz it can shatter ur cartilage . i dont think it hurts at all i pierece mine all the time i ahve about.. 8 in each ear i did them all myself it doesn hurt me tht bad after woards its tender to the touch tths it tho .aah
- Q:scaffold pierving help please=] ???!!?
- Several people have told me it hurts about the same. I do not have one, sorry couldn't be more help than that.
- Q:What are the components of a mobile scaffolding
- The utility model relates to a standard steel pipe scaffold which is connected with the main structure of the wall and is connected with the main structure of the building.
- Q:In the construction of steel pipe scaffolding steel pipe and steel stamping fastener usage ratio is how much?
- Our company produces cheerin card stamping steel by the National Institute of architectural design and reasonable design, set all fasteners advantages, good use, portability, beautiful appearance, the overall mechanical state. The best selection of high-quality alloy steel and accessories manufacturing, strictly ensure product consistency, quality is guaranteed. The surface treatment of zinc plating and good anti-corrosion performance. Have patience, fracture, strength, deformation, durability, good uniformity and steel, non slip effect is the best.
- Q:opinions on scaffolding piercing and how to hide it from school :)?
- Why do you have to hide it? It's an ear piercing. And to hide it, just cover it with your hair.
- Q:29 meters outside the walls of the house of the two rows of steel pipe scaffolding installation, demolition
- When the double row scaffolding longitudinal distance 1.5m, horizontal distance 1.2m, step 1.8m, as per 100 square meters of double row scaffolding rod parts
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range