Powder coated,galv or HDG
|Packaging Detail:||by steel pallet|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days upon prepayment|
Heavy Duty Rigid Modular Cup Lock Scaffolding For Bridge
1. Cuplock scaffolding system has high flexibility and high loading capacity. And it is mainly used to build bridges, tunnels, metro stations, and etc.
2. Cuplock scffolding is made by Q235 steel which is strong and durable.
3. A complete cuplock scaffolding system includes standards, ledgers, or diagonal braces.
4. The accessories of cuplock scaffolding system are cantilever bracket, side bracket, ladder bracket, ladder, intermediate, and etc.
5. One standard is welded an up cup and a bottom cup in every 500mm to join ledgers at different
6. One ledger is welded a ledger blade on both ends.
Q235 /Q345steel Grade
Standard.Ledger .Diagonal brace. Top/Bottop Cup/ Ledge Blade
Electric Galvanized/HDG/Powder coated
Widely used in Bridge .Tunnel.Peterifaction.Shipbuilding .railway,Airport. Dock Industry and Civil Building
By Steel pallet or bulk
Screw jack base
- Q:The structure that acts as a scaffolding for chromosomal attachment and movement is called what?
- The first one is vague. The answer could be the mitotic spindle. It might be kinetochore microtubules. It might be talking about the kinetchores on the chromosomes instead of the microtubules that attach to the kinetochores. It could possibly even be talking about the centromeres, though to me that seems less likely. Neurons in the adult brain (and mature muscle cells?) do not routinely undergo cell division.
- Q:Cantilever beam type scaffolding can not exceed the maximum number of not married
- Cantilever scaffold cantilever beam fixed method is as follows:1, the floor in the rebar at the same time, the embedded two door shaped clamp, each clamping hoop is composed of 2 14mm grade steel made a root diameter, the first door shaped clamp from the wall 450mm, second door shaped clamp from the other end of the 350mm, the door shaped card hook stirrup slab reinforcement, to meet the requirements of the anchorage the cantilever beam, door shaped clamp is inserted in the middle, but also with a fixed electric welding.
- Q:Getting my scaffold (industrial piercing) done tomorrow. Tips?
- You should keep your breathing calm so you don't freak out, haha. If you're very terrified of needles, have one of your friends hold your hand while doing it and talk to them while doing this to keep your mind off of the piercing. It should be done very quickly though, so don't work yourself up too much :)
- Q:A 115 kg scaffold is 7 m long. It is hanging with two wires, one from each end?
- Because the scaffold is not moving, we can assume that the net Torque acting on the scaffold equals zero. Net Torque = 0 torque = Force x distance (d) Use the left end of the scaffold as the center point. This will eliminate the Torque caused by the left wire (d = 0, so torque = 0) There are now three forces creating torque on the scaffold. There is the weight (m x g) of the scaffold, at 3.5m from the left end. m1 x g x 3.5m There is the weight of the crate, located 1.4m from the left end: m2 x g x 1.4m These two torques are countered by the torque caused by the Tension (T) of the right wire, located 7m from the left side. T x 7m The sum of these torques is zero. (T x 7m) - (m1 x g x 3.5m) - (m2 x g x 1.4m) = zero solve for T T = ((m1 x g x 3.5m) + (m2 x g x 1.4m)) / 7m T = ((115kg x 9.8m/s^2 x 3.5m) + (520kg x 9.8m/s^2 x 1.4m)) = 1.58 x 10^3 N Hope this helps.
- Q:What scaffold courses do i need to do to work offshore?
- Sorry if I'm not serious, but go to Hong Kong as there they do scaffolding made of bamboo and 170 floors high ,2000mtrs above the sea level... Now that is serious...
- Q:How to solve the problem of scaffold pipe repair
- Easy to move, straightening, derusting, ash removal, painting can be completed on the same machine at the same time, labor saving, labor-saving, easy to operate, can be adjusted 48mm Phi - Phi 51mm of all types of steel pipe
- Q:The role of the external scaffolding and the relevant provisions?
- These two functions are often concurrent. With the protection of the role of security, in order to play the role of height operation; can not guarantee the safety of the role, the construction personnel can not operate on the above. These two functions, the protection of human safety is the first. Construction workers in the scaffolding on the construction work, there is a sense of security, construction progress, the quality of the project is sufficient protection, in order to create good economic benefits. Otherwise, once the danger of scaffolding, will cause many casualties, causing significant losses. Therefore, in the development of scaffolding support programs and scaffolding erection, we must firmly grasp the quality.
- Q:Can a person get electrocuted if he's holding an exposed wire in one hand and metal scaffolding in the other?
- First of all, are you working with AC ( alternating current - like a house) or DC ( direct current - like a car)? Assuming you are working with AC, then: Which wire are you holding? This again is assuming 120 vac - Bare copper ( ground) White ( neutral ) or Black ( Hot ) If you have a bare copper ground wire or the White insulated wire you will be fine. If you have the Black insulated wire in your hand then you are going to have a bad day. Yes to the first question Yes to the second question ( I would hope he was smart enough to let go before being too badly zapped) Both is the answer to the third question, as the person is basically an extension of the circuit - being burnt up - until he touches earth (ground) allowing the current to seek ground. All in all I would say leave any exposed wires alone until you have a professional with a multi meter check it out first. If this is in a commercial ( business) setting the voltages are much higher, not to mention it is most likely 3 phase - so watch out. All colors are referenced for the United States.
- Q:Scaffolding Piercing Help?!?
- in my opinion you should ride it out and just clean it more often. not only will the piercings give you trouble if you try to change the earring now, the piercings themselves will move slightly and you won't be able to put an industrial bar back through it. if you can live with these go through with it, if not, wash often, rotate the bar constantly and avoid sleeping on it and getting your hair caught up in it. like you said, piercings in the cartilage are very sensitive and need time and nurturing so that they can heal properly.
- Q:by scaffolding ?
- It's a rhetorical question, maybe the girl is held up so well that it could have been something else holding her up there
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range