Solid bamboo flooring
1900/960 x 96 x 15 mm
T + G
Tongue and Groove
Pre-finished or Lacquered
Solid Bamboo Flooring Grain: Horizontal, Vertical
Solid Bamboo Flooring Color: Natural, Carbonized
Hardness: 1100 - 1300 per Janka scale
Glue: Dynea, European 1 standard
Finish: Satin Aluminum Oxide enhanced UV-cured urethane with anti-scratch top coat
Installation: Nail or Glue-down ( floating is NOT recommended )
All bamboo flooring is characterized by:
· Lowest formaldehyde in the industry
· Use of only sustainably harvested 5-8 year old bamboo
· Milled with the finest German and Italian equipment for greatest consistency
· All bamboo floors available unfinished or prefinished
· 25-year non-delamination warranty
· 5-year "wear through" warranty on Aluminum Oxide finished bamboo flooring
Solid Bamboo Flooring Used
· House, Hotel, School, Office, Apartment, Restaurant
- Q:I'd like some feedback concerning bamboo flooring?
- I have found that bamboo flooring is excellant if you have no pets or kids running on it. It is very sofy and scratches very easy
- Q:Tile or Bamboo Floors?
- Definately go with the tile, it will be so much easier to clean, plus you will get a new counter. Wood is very hard to maintain when you have kids.
- Q:Home decoration wood floor should be how to choose?
- I suggest you buy the European floor, people's craft and quality and environmental protection are domestic can not be compared, it is the fact that the so-called worshiper.
- Q:Bamboo floors?
- The primary benefit of bamboo flooring is of course it’s environmentally friendly nature. Unlike the majority of wood suited to flooring, it’s available in vast supply. Bamboo trees also reach maturity significantly faster than most trees and this means that when a forest is cut down, it doesn’t take decades to replenish itself. This means that bamboo is classified as a rapidly renewable wood or timber source. Bamboo floors are warm and inviting. They can add a touch of class and refinement to just about any room. Unlike many aspects of interior design, bamboo floors are neither a trend or a fad, making them a timeless addition. You can install them in your home, safe with the knowledge that they’ll look just as good ten years from now.
- Q:Bamboo bamboo bamboo floor is good?
- In fact, the use of bamboo flooring is very demanding that the first bamboo flooring in use it has a large regional; relatively humid area with the use of better; the opposite because of this reason more dry north and ground conditions it Neglect test dry line Yao surprised Shi Chao is not appropriate. The second bamboo flooring due to the reasons for the fresh feet of the feet relative to the flexibility will be worse. The third bamboo flooring is relatively lower because some of its selection is relatively easy to work more easily. Things are all right and wrong is its installation and environmental protection is relatively weak part. The fourth bamboo flooring color is small, because the particularity of the selection is no texture. A comprehensive understanding of home furnishings is very helpful for your choice. Go to the market to see or see you can see the wooden floor
- Q:Will the bamboo floor be deformed?
- Bamboo floor hardness is relatively large, harder than solid wood, the key is the price is much lower, and the price difference is not large, should not be easy to deformation.
- Q:Home bamboo flooring is very dirty, what cleaning agent and waxing method to make the floor bright as new?
- Home bamboo flooring is very dirty, what cleaning agent and waxing method to make the floor bright as new?...
- Q:The advantages and disadvantages of bamboo flooring
- Advantages of bamboo flooring 1. Bamboo flooring high density, good toughness, strength, strong and durable, not easy to deformation, smooth texture, soft color, elegant and generous, is environmentally friendly green products. 2. Molded, mothproof, flame retardant, anti-static, no side effects and easy installation, is recognized as a new century decorative materials. 3. Bamboo texture beautiful, elegant color, soft and warm, fragrant smell, can absorb ultraviolet light, the human visual useful 4. Bamboo flooring Dongnuanxialiang, can automatically adjust and maintain the temperature, its own cool and heat, low thermal conductivity, long time to live, can reduce rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, heart disease. Bamboo flooring shortcomings please refer to: care over the pole Gorga poke Gong pull.
- Q:Locked bamboo flooring advantages and disadvantages?
- I have to add the third point, to check the company and then choose, otherwise. Behind the troublesome things more. One of our neighborhoods was pierced when the new flat bamboo flooring was installed. Or the company sent the person to install, dragged a long time to ask helmad to teach the stalwarts to save the basket to the present has not yet been resolved, the owner with the downstairs are SUDDEN DEATH, but the company was calm, this world Road. Ugh. The
- Q:How badly do bamboo floors wear with dogs?
- Floors, any natural floors, are only as good as their finish. Follow the manufacturers recommendations and be sure when the finish wears thin, you re coat before any damage is done to the floors.
We supply different sizes of all kinds of bamboo floorings including natural and carbonized, stained and hand scraped, and also strand woven floorings. With a couple of years' professional experiences, we have extended our business lines all over the world, particular in North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and Australia, with good reputation for upper quality and lower price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range