Specifications of Bamboo National Horizontal
1) natural 3 layer flooring horizontal
2) 3 layer structure
4) poplar core and back layer
bamboo top layer, Chinese fir core layer, poplar back layer
UV Lacquered(Traffert Brand) 7 times
UV Oiled, Natural oiled, Handscraped, Brushed
Color Stained of American walnut, tigerwood, lpe are available
Anti rot, Mould proof, Durable
Micro beveled edge
T&G / Unilin Click
pices/box, 600 boxes in 20ft, 960boxes in 40ft
Natural 3 layer flooring horizontal Maintance:
1. Keep the floor clean. Wipe with soft wet rag or mop for usual care.
2. Keep the floor free of water. When splashed with water, dry it in time.
3. Fit furniture legs with soft mat to avoid scratching.
4. Use mats in the entrance of door to keep dirt or sand outside.
5. Avoid scratching by hard objects or high-heeled shoes
- Q:Bamboo flooring with essential oil maintenance is very slippery how to do?
- Wipe a few times with a damp cloth will be good, I was listening to others said.
- Q:In the building materials market to see the bamboo floor, and looks pretty good, do not know how to identify good or bad!
- Bamboo floor of the inherent quality only in the use to show, but from the surface can also be seen one or two! First, look at the material, good bamboo flooring is selected 4-6 years old bamboo processing, from the surface , fiber bundle clear, bright for the top grade! If dark, very bad, try not to choose! Second, look at precision, to come up with a few pieces of finished plate, (in general, the salesman will give your presentation.) two transverse to the good end, two at the ends of the cross-sandwich, the abutting try, to see the gap which is uniform if fairly uniform, can choose! Third, look nip, can be seen if the cracks on its surface, that there is not that good to go! four, to see whether full paint, light paint leaching paint the floor should be quite full, very uniform flatness is also very good! matt floor will To see if there is no honeymoon, and see the film is not completely covered the floor layer, do not have the floor version of the phenomenon! From the surface that is the same, but also can see the service. is recommended that you go to "love Home Forum" look is not related to the introduction before the professional installation team and so on ... ah buy For more detailed information. When buying more than one option.
- Q:Does anyone have bamboo flooring?
- For your situation with having pets, and possibly even children some day, I'd go with the laminate. It's not as "touchy" as bamboo or hardwood. Some areas in the house in in now are hardwood. To me, it's a pain in the butt to keep up with . I will replace with either a laminate, stone or ceramic next time.
- Q:Cleaning Bamboo floors?
- I bet it looks awesome. The good thing about bamboo flooring is that you can clean it the way you would hardwood, but it doesn't expand in the same way. It's surprisingly durable and more forgiving in a wet area basically. I would still attend to spills quickly however. Keep cleaning the way you're cleaning, and be sure the mop is well wrung, not dripping wet. (If the floor begins to dry on its own pretty quickly, you're using the right amount of moisture.) If you're noticing a film on the floor using soap, try a vinegar solution instead. (1 cup vinegar to 1 gallon water; divide as you need) Sometimes soaps or detergents leave a residue on wood (or bamboo) floors. Stay away from anything too harsh like bleach.
- Q:How to remove bamboo flooring
- Composite wood floor demolition process is relatively simple, remove the room after the furniture, the use of flat-blade screwdriver will kick the skirting, and then along the edge of the skirting of the corner of the corner pry open and removed, this floor may be damaged, but the other floor It can be completely removed, with a lock structure of the composite wood flooring to follow the long side of the floor out, it would be easier. After the demolition of the composite wood flooring is not retained value, generally have to clear the final appearance will be spread to the floor under the moisture-proof felt opened, the bottom may be wet, then to open the window ventilation, until the ground completely dry and then lay a new floor The Solid wood flooring removal process is more complex, after the demolition of the base line is still from the edge of the corner, the use of hammer from the wooden floor pry out, due to solid wood flooring installed on the wooden keel, pry will have a certain flexibility, Large, but can not use the cutting machine, because the cutting machine is easy to damage the ground and fixed wood keel expansion bolts and sparks. Solid wood flooring removed as far as possible to maintain the integrity of the floor, at present, many large cities have professional recycling solid wood flooring business. The old floor can be processed into a new wood sheet or paper, which can bring the owner of the benefits, reduce the cost of renovation.
- Q:Spring red bamboo floor how
- Well, the home of the equipment for 3 years on the twists and turns of the pilgrimage pilgrimage of the reed bowl two insects, and before there are cracks, but no cracks were not investigated, and now the place is very much insects, do not know the warranty What kind of, Chunhong official website actually do not have this description. Then bought the place also moved, do not know how to defend. hateful
- Q:After the installation of bamboo flooring, walking in the above why the sound of it?
- Should be installed before the ground is not leveling, the ground is not flat result of this result. How to solve the specific needs should be installed to find the floor, is the intestine velvet pulp hinge hinge is not busy to the floor can be raised in the uneven place with gypsum powder or something else flattened.
- Q:Home floor what kind of good
- You try to use the security of the wood floor it, the Chinese brand, the price is reasonable, incense should be more suitable for home improvement
- Q:Does Contemporary bamboo flooring smell?
- By now, there's been a lot of regulation of bamboo floors. When they first came out, there was a concern with formaldehyde emissions. But, now European and US standards have all but phased out the old floors to make room for ones with emissions that are low-to-none. It should be said that most flooring is finished with some kind of treatment to keep moisture out. Bamboo is no exception. My suggestion is to visit the location you're thinking renting and see if you notice any noticeable odour. Ask about how long the floors have been installed. If they've been in for a while, chances are that they will have finished outgassing. Over the long-term, modern flooring is designed to keep the air free of irritants. This is the advantage of natural flooring, so it is in the interest of the industry to make sure that emissions are not a problem, even to senstive noses like yours. Good luck!
- Q:Home decoration wood flooring, bamboo flooring and tiled flooring which is good?
- In addition to the bedroom, are better with tiles. Bamboo flooring in the bedroom. Tiles Recommended: Eno Tiles, Bamboo Flooring: Jiu Mu Church.
Zhejiang Yongyu Bamboo Joint-Stock Co.,LTD is specialized in manufacturing of Bamboo products , etc. Our company occupies more than 150,000 square meters of land.Our products are currently being exported to the USA, Canada, EU, Japan, Australia and countries in the Middle East. Our main bamboo products are bamboo flooring,bamboo furniture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Europe; North America; Australia;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range