||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated,Chromed Passivation
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
ASTM Stainless Steel Sheet (201, 304, 316L, 430)
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:Stainless steel without fingerprint processing how to get?
- And processing, such as bending or stamping and other general processing can meet the requirements. The utility model improves the influence of fingerprints or oil pollution in the use of stainless steel products, and solves the difficult problem that the surface is easy to stick dirt and is difficult to clean. Meanwhile, the utility model avoids the defects of stainless steel surface damage, blackening or losing luster caused by the treatment of fingerprints or oil pollution by common chemical solvents. This is a new type of stainless steel surface processing technology, stainless steel material is not limited: such as 201#, 202#, 301#, 304#, 430#, 443# and so on can be processed!
- Q:What's the surface of the 304 stainless steel matte board?
- NO.3 NO.2D and NO.2B coarse grinding material, 100~200# (units) of the abrasives abrasive belt grinding, building materials, kitchen appliances, NO.4 NO.2D and NO.2B intermediate grinding material, polishing surface with abrasive belt grinding 150~180# tobe obtained, this is universal, a mirror reflection of the visible with bright surface. The 'grain'NO.240 NO.2D and NO.2B fine grinding material, grinding of kitchen utensils with 240# Abrasives Abrasive BeltNO.320 NO.2D and NO.2B will be very fine grinding material, grinding of 320# abrasives abrasive belt.NO.400 gloss close to BA, NO.2B material, with 400# polishing wheel for research, general timber, building materials, kitchen utensilsHL abrasive material grinding hairline appropriate particle size of hairline grinding (150~240#) the abrasives of many buildings, building materialsNO.7 is close to mirror finish, and is polished with 600# rotary polishing wheels. It is used for decoration and decorationNO.8 mirror grinding, mirror polishing wheel, grinding, mirror, decoration
- Q:Stainless steel plate net price, stainless steel plate net how much one meter?
- It has excellent corrosion resistance, acid, alkali and salt corrosion, which can meet the special requirements of oil well, not because of the erosion of the gap becomes larger; one welding multilayer structure, can make the filter hole stability, anti deformation ability.
- Q:What does stainless steel sheet S2 stand for?
- Stainless steel plate has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, corrosion of acid, alkaline gas, solution and other medium.
- Q:Stainless steel wire drawing without fingerprints, what principle?
- Let's say the principle: the material surface is easy to leave the fingerprint because the material has the characteristics of specular reflection on the light. The material is smooth enough, and the light is not diffusely reflective on the material, mainly specular. Landlord with your finger press the glass mirror will know
- Q:When milling the stainless steel plate, how can he deform?
- 2. clamping points should be selected so that the workpiece does not vibrate when it is machined3., tools should be selected, choose easy to cut stainless steel cutting tools
- Q:What brand of stainless steel plate is good?
- 201 and 202 stainless steel plate Lianzhong good, 304 cold rolled and Zhangpu new hot, TISCO good, 321, 309S, 310S of TISCO, specifically to see what material in which, stainless steel also has a lot of knowledge.
- Q:What is stainless steel plate wire?
- But in the stainless steel industry said decimillimeter, such as stainless steel plate with the thickness of 1mm, the tolerance of 0.91 plus or minus 1 wire, a tolerance of plus or minus 0.01mm 0.91mm. That is to say here is actually in mathematics centimillimeter decimillimeter.1 wire =0.01 mm
- Q:Why do galvanized and stainless steel sheets buy more expensive than thin ones?
- First of all, galvanized sheet or stainless steel is made of thick hot-rolled billets by cold rolling, so the thickness is generally thinner, and the more processing times, the greater the cost. That's why the thinner is thicker than the expensive one. Once again, the plate has a negative range of thickness, not necessarily all feet thick, and when buying a flat, with suppliers to explain your negative range requirements.
- Q:What are the main chemical constituents of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel is often divided into martensitic steel, ferritic steel, austenitic steel, austenitic ferrite (duplex) stainless steel and precipitation hardening stainless steel according to the state of the organization. In addition, can be divided into components: chromium stainless steel, chromium nickel stainless steel and chromium, manganese, nitrogen, stainless steel and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range