||7000 Series,6000 Series,5000 Series,3000 Series,1000 Series
||Kitchen Use,Transportation Tools,Door & Window,Decorations
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 6061 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Aluminum casting?
- Similar to the plaster answer. You will need to sacrifice your mold for each unit made. Use a thin shelled mold with the pins sticking into it. Have it in a second fixture that will hold the other end of the pins. Have you considered putting the holes in the part during the molding process? Don't drill them afterwards just pound in the pins.
- Q:Painting an aluminum canoe need advice on sanding, priming and paint type?
- Pete is on the right track, but I think that rather than primer, what you need is to wash the aluminum with acid after you use a chemical stripper to get the paint off. The acid dissolves the layer of corrosion that all aluminum gets with exposure to air and also gives the fresh primer something to adhere to. You can lightly sand aluminum by hand or with a random orbit sander, but aluminum dust has been linked to alzheimer's disease so wear a good mask. But if your canoe has a lot of paint still on it or a lot of rivets and seams, then a stripper made for aluminum will save you a lot of time and effort. Go to a place that specializes in paints and finishes specific to the boating, recreational vehicle, or trucking industries as they deal with aluminum all the time and have the specialized products that you need in order to refinish and repaint it because it isn't like steel or wood and requires specific formulations. If you try to skip a step or buy the wrong stuff, your efforts will probably not succeed because working with aluminum is unlike any other material. Read and follow all directions and safety instructions carefully because the chemicals involved are strong and can give off toxic fumes. Because most things made from aluminum are subject to a wide variety of climates and rough handling, you need to buy products that are specially formulated for it and follow the steps and safety precautions exactly or all your hard work will probably be for naught.
- Q:How much is one ton of aluminum coil?
- The price of aluminum sheet is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fee (aluminum plate state), and the specific price is also different according to the size and size of aluminum sheet.If you have any questions, please ask. I hope to help you.
- Q:When aluminum metal is heated with an element from group VIA of the periodic table?
- Let's say you have l00 grams of this compound, so inside the compound would be l8.56 grams of Aluminum and the remaining. 81.44 grams of the second element. Elements in group 6A have 6 electrons in their outer shell and an oxidation # of -2 and the formula for the compound would be Al2X3. a 2mole Al to 3 mole X ratio. The compound would have the atom ratio of Al2X3 derived from the valences of +3 and -2. So the two aluminum atoms in the compound would be providing a total mass of l8.56 grams and the three atoms of X would be providing the remaining mass of 81.44 g so we have the ratio. l8.56 g Al/ 2 Al moles = 81.44 grams element X/ 3 moles X The mass ratio between these two elements is 8l.44 over l8.56 or 4.38 to l The atomic wt. total for 2 aluminum atoms is 54 so the atomic wtl total for three atoms of element X should be 4.38 times 54 which is 236.9 Now if we divide 236.9 by three atoms of X in the compound we get an atomic wt. of 78.9 which corresponds to Selenium So the compound is Al2Se3. This was a challenging problem, congratulations to your chem teacher.!!!
- Q:Test for nitrates - Reduction by aluminium?
- Aluminum is an active metal and wants to be ionized. Al -- Al(3+) + 3e(-) ın basic media, tetrahydroxoaluminate complex will be formed: Al(3+) + 4OH(-) -- Al(OH)4(-) ======================================... Al + 4OH(-) -- Al(OH)4(-) + 3e(-) Nitrate is reduced to ammonia in basic media, ammonium in acidic media: N(5+) + 8e(-) -- N(3-) NO3(-) + 8e(-) + 10H(+) -- NH4(+) + 3H2O in basic media, we add base (OH-) to both sides: NO3(-) + 8e(-) + 11OH(-) + 10H(+) -- NH4(+) + 3H2O + 11OH(-) NO3(-) + 8e(-) + OH(-) + 10H2O --- NH3 + 4H2O + 10OH(-) ======================================... NO3(-) + 8e(-)+ 6H2O -- NH3 + 9OH(-) Now, to the balancing of these two redox half reactions: Al + 4OH(-) -- Al(OH)4(-) + 3e(-) NO3(-) + 8e(-)+ 6H2O -- NH3 + 9OH(-) ============================= 8Al + 32OH(-) -- 8Al(OH)4(-) + 24e(-) 3NO3(-) + 24e(-) + 18H2O -- 3NH3 + 27OH(-) ================================== 8Al + 3NO3(-) + 32OH(-) + 18H2O -- 8Al(OH)4(-) + 3NH3 + 27OH(-) //////////////////////////////////////... 8Al + 3NO3(-) + 5OH(-) + 18H2O -- 8Al(OH)4(-) + 3NH3 Hope this helps.
- Q:aluminum can recycling?
- Aluminum is not biodegradable. Also making aluminum from ore requires a lot of energy. Recycling cans is easy and saves a whole lot of energy reducing green house gases. Recycling aluminum also reduces the mining required to dig up aluminum ore thereby saving the land and stopping pollution from mine run-off.
- Q:Anti-perspirant without aluminum chloride?
- I have thoroughly researched this, as I have been wanting the same thing and was going to post this exact question myself. After A LOT of research, I have learned that aluminum and all aluminum based chemicals in antiperspirants are what keeps us from sweating. Therefore, they all have it, it is just a matter of what percentage. I found a posting by Dt. Stephen Z. Fadem, MD, FACP. He is a member of the AAKP Medical Advisory Board. He claims the the FDA came to a conclusion that aluminum is safe when used according to the directions. I have my doubts on this. The American Cancer Association found inconclusive evidence that the aluminum in antiperspirants is related to breast cancer. I am frustrated by this as well as I need antiperspirants too. However, I learned that if you switch to just a deodorant, your armpits still sweat, (as this is a natural way for your body to get rid of toxins, but gross), but not as much. I have also learned that if you don't allow your body to get rid of the toxins in this manner, some toxins are stored in a gland near your breasts and this one of the ways that many people believe you get breast cancer. There are several other places that your body sweats out toxins as well, including behind your knees. Sorry I couldn't be more help, but unfortunately, there is no such thing.
- Q:how to bake plaster for casting aluminum?
- Plaster releases water at two points - in ordinary or accelerated drying it loses the water needed for setting and stops feeling cool and feels dry. If it is heated past 900F it loses chemically bound water and may fall apart. Aluminum melts at several hundred degrees higher than this and if the mold is intended to hold a mass of aluminum is is likely to destroy the mold. If the aluminum casting is fairly flat less of a problem. The common method for dealing with this is to add 50% silica flour (bad for lungs warning) to the dry plaster when making the mold. Then the mixed material mold can be used and preheated to take materials at least up to fused/molten glass, although the mold is commonly lost (not reusable) at these temps and just barely holds together.
- Q:what is the most likely charge for aluminum cation?
- Aluminum Cation
- Q:How many companies have used aluminum coil?
- Too many. All the companies who make the aluminum products you have seen in daily life have used it. So it is hard to explain.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range