1、Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Line pipe
▲ Tubing and casing
▲ L & M & H boiler tube
▲ Gas cylinder tube & pipe
▲ Mechanical & Structural pipe
▲ Ship-building tube & pipe
▲ Automobile tube & pipe
2、Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
3、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
4、Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
5、FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
Why should you chose us?
● Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Steel Pipe
▲ Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded (LSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Spiral Submerged Arc Welded (SSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Hollow Section (Square and Rectangle Pipe)
▲ Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe
6、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Images：
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- DN is nominal diameter, nominal diameter (or nominal diameter), that is, all kinds of pipe and pipe accessories of universal caliber. The same nominal diameter of the tube and pipe accessories can connect with each other, with interchangeability. It is not a real sense of the pipe diameter or diameter, although its value is closer with the pipe diameter or equivalent; in order to make the tube, pipe connection size uniform, with nominal diameter (also called nominal diameter, nominal diameter).
- Q:What are the main aspects of precision steel tubes?
- Precision tube is a kind of seamless steel tube with high precision and high brightness produced by cold drawing or cold rolling.
- Q:Can the KBG25 steel tube hold 4 six types of cables?
- Over five types of cables, the outer cross section is about 24 square millimeters, over six types of network cable for the outer cross section of about 35 square millimeters, so 35*4/490=28.57%, far more than 20%. Therefore, according to the norm, only 3 super six categories can be worn. If the distance is short and the joint is not enough, it can be laid like this, but it does not conform to the construction standard
- Q:How to distinguish seamless pipe and welded pipe?
- If there is a weld seam in the fracture surface, whether it is inside or outside the pipe, then it is the welded pipe
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- D108: refers to the outer diameter of 108mm;4: refers to the wall thickness of 4mm.
- Q:How to establish a concrete-filled steel tubular column model in ANSYS?
- A two unit model or a composite unit model can be adoptedTwo units are constructed of steel tubes and concreteA composite unit may be either a fiber element or a section conversion attribute
- Q:Are galvanized steel tubes the same as degaussing steel tubes?
- Also known as galvanized steel pipe, hot galvanized and galvanized two kinds, hot galvanized, zinc coating thickness, with uniform coating, adhesion, and long service life. The cost of galvanizing is low, the surface is not very smooth, and the corrosion resistance of itself is much worse than that of galvanized pipe.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Seamless pipe pressure is higher, welded pipe is generally in 10 or so MPa, now welded pipe to do seamless processing.
- Q:How big is the seamless steel tube of DN50?
- DN refers to the nominal diameter, the outer diameter is 60.3mm
- Q:What materials are used in scaffolding pipes?
- Safety net with dense green net, safety net of flame retardant standards GB, and safety net of flame retardant performance detection for lighter lit mesh 12 seconds after leaving the fire, flame retardant, continued burning of not more than 4S. The application of 9MM safety net rope, rope, nylon rope woven, each network should be able to withstand the impact of the national standard 1.6KN test.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range