Aluminum Sheet Good Quality Mirror Finish Solar Reflective
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 5000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
|Heat treatment non-reinforced plate & sheet
|Heat treatment reinforced plate & sheet
|Bottom thick 1.0~4.0
|1x,3x series & 5005,5052
|Architectural coating sheet & strip
|Can end stock
|Bottle lids stock
|Remark1.coil inner diameter for 200,300,350,405,505mm could be supplied,maximum coil outer diameter is 1700mm.2.coating sheet length could be 500~4000mm.
Packaging & Shipping
Packaing:inner plastic paper interleaving each piece profile,outer fixed by plywood, or as per your requirements
Shipping:ship by sea,7-15 days after we get payment,and as we are manufacturer,we have many products in stock,we can send products as soon as possible.
- Q:I read that it is because it has a greater electronegativity and the ion size is smaller, but I don't quite know what that meansHelp!!
- You can tell if your horse is keeping heat in if the snow is laying on their backs and not meltingIf she has a good winter coat, I wouldn't put a blanket on her, because, yes, she will loose her coatIt probably needs to be waterproof too if she's loosing heatIt will melt the snow on her and just get wet, then a cold wet blanket will be worse than what she has nowAs long as she's not loosing weight from shivering she should be fineMaybe bring her in a few times during the day and give her warm water or try feeding throughout the day in several separate feedings to keep her heat up.
- Q:Equal amounts of heat are added to equal masses of aluminum and copper at the same initial temperatureHow many times greater will the temperature change of aluminium be than the temperature change of the copper? (Specific heat for aluminium is 0.22 cal/kgC, for copper is 0.092 cal/kgC.)
- once you positioned in them, make optimistic that there's no paper from the insulation against the cansThe cans must be IC rated, meaning they could be in touch with insulationadditionally look and notice in the event that they are State of Washington authorizedThe State of Washington has rules with reference to the air infiltrationRecessed cans, pot gentle cans or intense tops might nicely be massive capability wastersthis could in actuality shop your vapor barrier intacti does not propose having any plastic or tape and notably no longer paper as those lighting fixtures get warmi desire you have adventure with electric powered or maybe pass away it as much as the professionals.
- Q:A 218-g aluminum calorimeter contains 618 g of water at 19° CA 104-g piece of ice cooled to -19° C is placed in the calorimeter(Assume that the specific heat of ice is always 2.02 kJ/kg · K.)(a) Find the final temperature of the system, assuming no heat is transferred to or from the system(b) A 202-g piece of ice at -19° C is addedHow much ice remains in the system after the system reaches equilibrium?
- A weighted hula hoop( look online) but they r like 30 bucks but fun and I lost a couple inches off my waist
- Q:Not a bomb or anything.but something that makes a lot of noise.or explodes.using household materials.not like vinegar and baking soda.or Mentos and coke.but something much better
- The best I know of, and dirt cheap, too, is: 1 empty plastic 2 or 3 liter soda bottle with screw-on lid A few small pieces of aluminum foil that fit inside the neck A small squirt of liquid toilet bowl cleaner (the works brand really works-dollar store) Shake and cap tightly outdoors, walk away about 60 feetThe aluminum reacts with the chemicals in the bowl cleaner to produce CO2, in about 1-2 minutes the bottle will swell up comically and burst with a sound like a shotgun Do not do this indoors as it stinks like bowl cleaner and is heck to clean upMost of the blast goes out the neck, so don't point it at anythingLeaves melted plastic and a trace of foil.
- Q:Which element has three valence electrons and three electron shells?
- You're talking about aluminum, not boronBoron has three sublevels, but only two electron shellsAluminum 1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p1 I hope that helpsGood luck!
- Q:I am looking for a paper that is shiny on one side (almost like gummy paper/envelope, although you cant lick it) and the other side is normalMy kids got a bead set for christmas and they make a bead picture and then you iron the paper onto the beadsI have run out of paper and still have loads of beads leftMy local art shop doesnt stock it neither does my office supplies shopWas looking on internet but wasnt sure what it would be underCheers for help!
- i'm not really sure but i know that aluminium makes one of the most stable compounds - alumina (sapphire) Al2O3! I also know it is used for making termite (explosive) - 2Al(dust) + Fe2O3(dust) Al2O3 + Fe + tons of heat and that's why is aluminium called solid fuel!
- Q:Cedric and Zelda went shopping at Price BusterCedric bought 2 jumbo rolls of aluminum foil and 3 packages of AA batteries for a total cosst of $21Zelda bought 5 identical jumbo rolls of aluminum foil and 2 identical packages of AA batteries for a total cost of $25Find the cost of 1 package of AA batteries[ only an algebraic solution will be accpetedPLEASE SHOW ALL STEPS CASUE I HAVE TO SHOW MY WORK THANKSSlt;33
- The type of insulation that your talking about can only be done by a licensed contractorIt's a two part chemical that's mixed through a special sprayer nozzleThe foam chemicals are NOT sold to unlicensed peopleThere's a lot of prep work and it's a two person job.
- Q:i need help! :(
- Q:I mean, what extra's does the quot;big horn editionquot; actually provide?We purchased the 1500 SLT Big Horn Edition 4wd with hemi and I thought the big horn edition provided leather wrapped steering wheel, split rear seat, and a few other items but when the vehicle was delivered, the back seat is merely a fold upThere are no seat pockets behind the front seats (for the rear passengers to store items)The steering wheel is nothing differentthe power jack in the bench-seat fold down (storage compartment) is pluggedNo power sourceAnd the coin storage thing isn't in there as shown eitherStarting to wonder if we got bait/switched?I'm wondering what the heck the Big Horn provided?Anyone know?
- My horse is unclipped, he is unrugged during summer as the temperatures exceed 40 degrees but are mostly around 20 - 35 during day and over nightAnd in the winter he has a Saxon polar fleece, a 200g fill doona and a 300g fill doona over the topThis is over night and the temperatures are mostly between -5 and -7, he is in the paddock 24/7I live in Canberra, Australia, it's not that hot like you would imagine it to beNow (which is Spring) he is unrugged everyday unless it's raining he will be in a rain sheet, then at night he is in a rain sheet unless it's more than 6 degrees and he will be unrugged then.
- Q:Select the element(s) that will have one unpaired electron in the p orbitalS Ca Ne Al Cl?
- Chlorine, sulfur and aluminum will have one or more unpaired electrons in a p-sublevelOnly chlorine and aluminum will have just one unpaired p-electronSulfur has two unpaired electrons in the p-sublevelNeon and calcium have filled p-sublevels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like