||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Specification of Hot Rolled Checkered Steel Plate:
1.Advantages of our Hot Rolled Checkered Steel Plate:
a) The unfairness of our checkered steel sheet must be less than 10mm each meter
b) The surface of our hot rolled checkered steel plate is free from bubble, scab, crack, fold, edge delamination and so on.
c) The height of our hot rolled checkered steel plate will be maintained between 0.2～0.3 times to thickness of steel substrate, but more than 0.5mm at least.
2. Other details of Hot Rolled Checkered Steel Plate
GB T 3277, DIN 5922
Note: Dimension of our hot rolled checkered steel sheet can be made according to your requirements, we can futher discuss it.
3. The regular sections we provide are shown in the below table:
Allowed Tolerance of Base Thickness(%)
Theoretical Mass (KG/M²)
4. Chemical Composition of Hot Rolled Checkered Steel Plate:
Note: Here, we just take the hot rolled checkered steel sheet according to Q345B, Q345C and Q345D as example. We are also able to provide SGS test report for checkered steel sheet as per other material grade.
- Q:The difference between ground heating reinforced aluminum foil paper and non reinforced
- There is no big difference between the use of aluminum foil and kraft paper. In fact, there is no need to warm it is difficult for the company, and not reinforced aluminum foil purchase price is the same as the heating effect of the use of your main look.
- Q:What is the thickness of the aluminum foil? please?
- First, you need to find the density of aluminum. It happens to be 2.7g/cm^3. Use your known mass along with the density to find the volume: 2.50 g / 2.7 g/cm^3 = 0.9259 cm^3 Then, divide by the two known dimensions to find the third: 0.9259 cm^3 / 2.8 cm = 0.3307 cm^2 0.3307 cm^2 / 1.8 cm = 0.1837 cm or 0.018 mm.
- Q:can you buy aluminum scraps cheap online?
- Ebay okorder.com/ - I find the best deals on just about everything there.. Just make sure you buy from a seller with a 99% or better rating and over 100 sales. I have never had any problem as long as I have followed those guidelines. Good luck!
- Q:Find a weld and riveting machine to connect the two roll of aluminum together. the width of aluminum is 40-60cm,because the surface of aluminum has a layer of oxidation film,so...
- I am a high voltage professional welder. I can't endure the current surge,even the spot welding. the surface oxidation film can be baked by the cutting knife,or polish by the abrader. no matter how big the welding rod is useless.The aluminum is too thin.
- Q:Is a double-sided aluminum foil moisture-proof pad enough for wildness camping?
- Standard flooring heating must have aluminum foil and seams have to be pasted with tape. The wastage of paving wooden floor depends on the room type (normally 5%-8%). It might cost more if there is hallway, corner or it is a special structure. Workers usually feel bothered to cut one more board after a day’s work, for no one knows for sure how many boards are needed. But usually one could know the size by measuring his room himself.
- Q:What is foil bags vacuum cooking?
- For meat, soy products packaging, convenient, hygienic and practical, and well maintained the original flavor of food, the more consumers.
In the meat production process, and always there are two cropping process, that is low pressure and high temperature and pressure sterilization to kill bacteria.
- Q:Aluminum foil insulation material
- Aluminum foil composite material: some sound insulation storefronts paste such products under the hood to protect the paint of hood. Due to the high reflection performance of aluminum foil on heat (can reach above 95%), sticking the aluminum foil composite materials can make most of the heat coming from the engine be reflected back to the engine itself and the surrounding lines. Although it effectively protects the paint, it is not conducive to long-term stable working engine since it accelerates the aging of the engine compartment lines,and easy to cause safety problems. In addition, with the aluminum foil composite material is usually not waterproof design, the rain or car-washing also brings body with burden. Good hood protective equipment should be heat insulating, flame retardant and waterproof design. It would be better if it can have sound insulation and sound-absorbing effect. It will be great if its appearence is dark color. The right use of aluminum foil in the car,for example: using the high reflection characteristics of hot, making it into car sun shade or exhaust pipe heat shieldcomposite after being compounded with other materials.
- Q:How do you make aluminum foil reflective?
- Aluminum foil already IS reflective, at least on the shiny side. The trick is to avoid crumpling it. You can try carefully gluing a piece of foil, shiny side up, to a piece of cardboard, masonite, or thin plywood (use a gluestick on the cardboard or whatever) then rolling it smooth with a brayer, rolling pin, etc.. Here's another approach to consider - use Mylar, like from an old helium balloon, or you can buy rolls at party stores. If you need just a smaller mirror, get an embroidery or quilting hoop (thrift shops often sell them inexpensively, and you can get them in sizes up to nearly 2 feet in diameter) that's at least 1-2 smaller than your Mylar piece, then stretch the Mylar evenly in the hoop. Presto - instant mirror! If you don't want to mess with the hoop, you can just glue the Mylar to cardboard, Masonite, etc. - Mylar doesn't crumple nearly as badly as foil. If you have any good thrift shops near you, take a look there for mirrors - you may find you can buy a used one as cheaply and more easily than you could make one.
- Q:Carbon or Aluminum cranks...?
- Dura Ace crank-sets are as light as the carbon cranks. The carbon crank-set will transfer less road vibration to your feet, thus less fatigue.
- Q:Which is good for automobile cover, aluminum foil and DuPont cloth?
- This summer, just bought one of the times's smart car clothes, remote control of the collection, especially convenient.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range