Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||hot rolled aluminum coil for wine caps packing: wooden pallet suitable for the long distance sea transportation|
|Delivery Detail:||about 20-25 days after received your deposit or L/C|
1.Specification of hot rolled aluminum coil for wine caps
|Alloy||A1100, A3003, A3004, A5005, A8011 etc.|
|Temper||H14, H16, H18, H24 etc.|
|Thickness||From 0.024mm to 1.2mm|
|Width||From 56mm to 1600mm|
|Color||Customized, you can choose from our color chart,or we adjust the special color as the samples you offer|
|Coating||PE coating, PVDF coating, Back coating|
|Coating thickness||0.18mm for PE coating, 0.25mm for PVDF coating|
2.Characteristic of hot rolled aluminum coil for wine caps
1) High gloss
2) High flexibility
3) Impact resistance
4) Excellent weather-proof durability
6) High erosion resistance
7) Stable color and gloss
8) Good mechanical processing performance
9) Abrasion resistance
|Item||Test Item|| |
Two layers Min 23μm
Boiling water Resistance
2h No change
4h No change
200 times paints remaining
| 500 times paints remaining|
5%HCL 24hrs No change
| No Change|
5%NaOH 24hrs No
change color ΔE≤2.0
| No Change|
Nitric acid Resistance
| 20Φ oil 24hrs No change|| No Change|
Salt Spray Resistance
4000hrs ≤Grade 1
| No Change|
4000 hrs ΔE≤4.0
| 4000 hrs ΔE≤3.0|
Gloss weaken Level
4000 hrs ≤ Grade 2
| 4000 hrs ≤ Grade 2|
4000 hrs No change
| 4000 hrs No change|
4.Applications of hot rolled aluminum coil for wine caps
1. Raw materials of aluminum ceiling, aluminum composite panel, aluminum sheet.
2. Mterials of aluminum signs, advertisement board
3. Roofs, wall cladding.
4. Package materials, flip off seals
- Q:does 4.7lv8 have aluminum heads?
- Because (most) of the people on here are guessers, I personally don't like this engine (German designed thing), better change them at 30K Lol
- Q:The chemical composition of aluminum foil
- A metal foil: Aluminium directly rolled into sheets of hot stamping material, the effect of stamping and silver foil stamping similar effects, it is also called the false silver foil.Main chemical composition: Aluminum (Al)
- Q:What are the characteristics of high-quality decorative foil is?
- With the growing popularity of the rapid development of China's construction industry and decorative foil applications, decorative aluminum demand will increase dramatically. In addition, the use of decorative foil wrapping gifts is very popular in foreign countries in recent years in our country developing very fast, is expected to have better prospects.
- Q:How is Aluminum found in your house?
- i'd situation greater regarding the living house burning down. touch a close-by qualified expert electrician to do an on internet site inspection and make the fundamental maintenance. If the living house remains status i myself doubt that there is Aluminum wiring that maintains to be in use interior the receptacles and lighting fixtures interior the development. Aluminum twine grow to be used interior the 70's and because it has a diverse warmth growth value than copper the connections interior the units would get loose with use. This then brought about arcs interior the wiring and then a hearth. With a expert electrician doing the paintings each gadget would nicely be terminated with a undeniable connection that helps get rid of this situation. Who instructed you regarding the wiring and while grow to be the living house equipped?
- Q:Which products are aluminum foil applied on?
- Fourth, the electrolytic capacitor with aluminum foil
The electrolytic capacitor with aluminum foil is a corrosive material working in polar conditions, the organizational structure of the aluminum foil have higher requirements, the use of aluminum foil is divided into three types: a cathode foil thickness of 0.015mm ~ 0.06mm; high-pressure foil thickness is 0.065mm ~ 0.1mm, high-purity aluminum foil production requirements; low pressure foil thickness of 0.06mm ~ 0.1mm.
- Q:Aluminum foil and aluminum foil is the same?
- in fact it is aluminum foil.Aluminum foil (Aluminium foil), also as a foil, in Hongkong, also known as tin foil, is machined by aluminum foil mill into a sheet thickness below 0.2mm, mainly used for kitchen cooking, food containers, or used to make some simple cleaning materials.
- Q:How dose air conditioning aluminum foil work？
- Although this pair of natural "enemy" in nature exactly the opposite, but they play a role are the same, the purpose is to let in air conditioning condensate buildup hold together or let slip away quickly scattered and fled condensed water penetration into, to prevent condensation water heat exchanger occupy the site of the sheet surface.
- Q:Puppy ate some aluminum foil?
- Unless she ate a huge amount, she ought to just pass the aluminum foil along with her normal poops. Good idea to take her to the vet, though.
- Q:What is the difference between the tin foil and aluminum foil?
- Aluminum layer not in direct contact with food. How much metal tin containing a little lead from food hygiene, it is better than aluminum foil.
- Q:Why should I adhere to the aluminum foil on the beer bottle?
- Heat insulation, block bad smell, prevent air entry, in short, is better preserved
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range