||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Vast Profile for Windows and for Doors Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Vast Profile for Windows and for Doors:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Vast Profile for Windows and for Doors:
Aluminium Vast Profile for Windows and for Doors Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Is an aluminum wire spool gun really necessary to weld aluminum with my Mig welder?
- Aluminum is a soft wire and needs to be pulled not pushed. A standard mig that pushes wire will kink the aluminum in the liner and jamb up in said liner. Some older machines made for aluminum push and pull the wire at the same time, there is a regular feeder in the machine and one on the gun( a pain to get set right). The spool gun just makes it easier because you are not pushing the wire through the liner, the wire is in the gun making it heavy and you have to use small 1lb spools. You can use your machine as is but you will need a teflon liner to help the wire to slide through to the gun but one jamb up and the wire will kink in the liner. You will need pure argon to weld aluminum. Any welding supply will be able to get one for you (reasonable? I doubt that). You could buy it used but with you asking this question I would be very careful because if you don't know what to look for you can cost yourself a lot of pain and money. * Edit* note - Your welder will need to be of a capable capacity and amperage to properly preform the weld. Check with your local welding supply to see if it is. Then buy what they recommend (from them if they are cheaper or online if they are not). Good luck!
- Q:Another spear question, how strong would aluminum be?
- From my understanding aluminum weapons are only for exhibitions and never for anything close to real, let alone impact. Aluminum can be a strong/durable metal, but in the end it can hardly hold up against wood like pine, let alone oak. There's also here-say about aluminum shattering. I don't really know what that's about, but I have heard a rumor that about some doing so, whatever the extend of shattering really means. I wouldn't bother with aluminum when there's very fine woods that can be used instead. Aluminum is also cheap and it's said you get what you pay for. Personally, I'd forget aluminum and go with a hard wood.
- Q:Is the aluminum coil with damaged side still useful?
- The side of tire, also called side wall, is the thinnest and most fragile. Side wall damages can be divided into swell and scratch. The swell is often caused by external force (The car is trapped in pit or on curb when you are driving fast). It can cause the cord thread break so that the rubber of the tire side wall cannot be fixed and tightened. The size of the swell is often as big as that of an one-yuan coin and will become bigger as the traveling distance increases. Under such circumstance, it is recommended to replace the tire. Scratch is usually caused by bad roads or debris on the road. It is recommended to replace the tire if the scratch in the side wall is obvious and the cord thread break. If the front wheels have such damages, the tire should be replaced as soon as possible (Because the steering, braking and driving is mainly based on the front wheels.). If there is no spare tire on site, change the front damaged tire with the rear tire and drive to an appropriate place.
- Q:Aluminum recovery from Aluminum dross?
- Because aluminium is usually used as an alloy, it has to be treated and extracted from the scrap first. This is done by putting it through the same process as extracting the metal from bauxite, which is extraction of pure aluminium oxide and electrolysing it to get the metal. I agree that electrolysis of aluminium oxide costs a lot. However, the efficiency of the recycling is higher, since the aluminium is relatively pure (bauxite is not), and it prevents perfectly usable aluminium being consigned to the scrap heap (preventing landfill at the same time).
- Q:Confusing???? Anodising of Aluminium?
- with respect to your massege, i must say that it depends of what electrode you choice for your work. but with refer to E i think oxidation of watter do not interference with oxidation of Al and only oxidation of Al happen .
- Q:To Chad B. cook your pasta in an ALUMINUM Stock Pot. (they are cheap). Has worked for me for 40 years.?
- cool tip. thanks.
- Q:What does it mean to slice aluminum coil by decoiler machine?
- The operating procedures of decoiler machine: 1, Select appropriate aluminum coil according to production work order requirement to be processed, paying attention to the thickness, width and material of aluminum coil. 2, Put the aluminum coil into the coil loading car with traveling crane and inch the car into the uncoiler. The aluminum coil and decoiler machine should be in the same direction. Hold the aluminum coil down with leading head, and open the auxiliary bearing. 3, Turn on the shovel head, and inch the uncoiler to lead the aluminum sheet into the leveler. Adjust the leveler according to the thickness and width of aluminum sheet to ensure the flatness. 4, Turn on the front gap bridge and back gap bridge in control main platform, inch the leveler to lead aluminum sheet into re-leveler. Adjust the re-leveler to ensure the flatness of aluminum sheet. Put it into the shear gauge and plate shearer. 5, Take back the front and back gap bridge. Inch the plate shearer to cut off the sheet head and shear the aluminum sheet according to production work order. Check the first sheet to see whether it meets the quality standard and whether there is defect in flatness, length, diagonal, and surface of aluminum sheet. If it is qualified, turn on the conveyor. Put the aluminum sheet holder on the pallet. Adjust the pallet according to the width and length of aluminum sheet. Input quantity and length on the control main platform. Then turn on the auto control to produce automatically. The production process can be observed at any time. 6, If there is aluminum coil left, unwind, package and put it into storage in reverse steps.
- Q:Anti-perspirant without aluminum chloride?
- I have thoroughly researched this, as I have been wanting the same thing and was going to post this exact question myself. After A LOT of research, I have learned that aluminum and all aluminum based chemicals in antiperspirants are what keeps us from sweating. Therefore, they all have it, it is just a matter of what percentage. I found a posting by Dt. Stephen Z. Fadem, MD, FACP. He is a member of the AAKP Medical Advisory Board. He claims the the FDA came to a conclusion that aluminum is safe when used according to the directions. I have my doubts on this. The American Cancer Association found inconclusive evidence that the aluminum in antiperspirants is related to breast cancer. I am frustrated by this as well as I need antiperspirants too. However, I learned that if you switch to just a deodorant, your armpits still sweat, (as this is a natural way for your body to get rid of toxins, but gross), but not as much. I have also learned that if you don't allow your body to get rid of the toxins in this manner, some toxins are stored in a gland near your breasts and this one of the ways that many people believe you get breast cancer. There are several other places that your body sweats out toxins as well, including behind your knees. Sorry I couldn't be more help, but unfortunately, there is no such thing.
- Q:Stripping old aircraft aluminum?
- It depends on how old the paint is. If your panel was painted before the 1970's, then pretty much any chemical paint stripper will work. After the 70's, they started using epoxy based primers and paints and those are more resistant to chemical strippers. In any case, wear rubber gloves and breathing protection while using chemical paint strippers. They can burn your skin and create toxic fumes when in use.
- Q:Will aluminum bike frame rust?
- No, but take care of it and it will stay looking good too. I keep mine inside. I clean and maintain it all the time! It's almost like a care, the better you take care of it, the better it will run.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range