Structure of Aluminium Roll Coating for Decoration Innner and Outside Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Roll Coating for Decoration Innner and Outside:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Roll Coating for Decoration Innner and Outside:
Aluminium Roll Coating for Decoration Innner and Outside Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Is it unsafe to use deodorant with aluminum?
- i have tom deo. and it is totally safe, it is all organic stuff that you could like grow in your backyard. As apposed to chemical junk. kudoos to you for stopping with the anti-perspirants
- Q:The specification of thermal insulating aluminum coil
- 4-0 In general, the chemical engineering products for thermal insulation is 0. According to the International standard, the thickness tolerance is +-5%.02MM. according to industrial standard, it is +-0. The production crafts are embossed and plain sheet.
- Q:Does aluminum cause cooling?
- Aluminium doesn't 'cause' cooling, but it is efficient at dissipating heat. Copper is too, which is why both metals are often used to make heatsinks.
- Q:PLEASE HELP! aluminum?!?!?
- Aluminum is indeed very bad for us. I avoid drinking from aluminum cans and using foil. Also, anyone using a microwave should definitely use glass dishes that are microwave safe. It is important to never use plastic wrap or plastic dishes in the microwave because carcinogens are released when the plastic is heated up. It basically cooks the toxins right into your food.
- Q:Aluminum vs Carbon Fiber?
- CF tends to be more expensive than aluminum, but has some radar reflective (actually absorption) properties. CF has has good tensile strength but is not as flexible as aluminum...tends to crack under strain more than aluminum.
- Q:A Good/Funny Slogan For Aluminum?
- Aluminium's the stuff in bicycles, And cans and planes and recyclables! Hope you liked that! 3, phantasmal.spirit
- Q:Is aluminium safe to put in your mouth?
- Why wouldn't it be. You drink soda from an aluminum can, you wrap food in aluminum foil.
- Q:Is aluminum veneer the same as color coated aluminum coil?
- Not necessarily, but you may call it like this. Aluminum veneer is the panel processed by aluminum plant. It has different size and thickness according to customer’s requirements. Color coated aluminum coil has been coated through two processes of bake and roast, for example, the coil or sheet formed of the coating of cars.
- Q:Is an aluminum wire spool gun really necessary to weld aluminum with my Mig welder?
- NO okorder.com/
- Q:What does 1060 stand for in 1060 aluminum rolling?
- Aluminum coils can be divided into 9 categories, among which 1060 series is one kind, standing for 1050, 1060. Series 1000 is called pure aluminum plate which contents most aluminum with purity above 99.00% and is most common in general industries. As no other technical elements are involved, the production process is simple and the price is relatively cheap. The majority in the current market are series 1050 and 1060. The last two digits in series 1000 indicate the required aluminum content. For example, the last two digits series 1050 is 50. According to International Grades Naming Principle and Chinese Aluminum Alloy Technical Standard (gB/T3880-2006), the aluminum content of qualified series 1050 must reaches 99.5%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range