||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profiles with Best Price and Anodizing Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profiles with Best Price and Anodizing:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Profiles with Best Price and Anodizing:
Aluminium Profiles with Best Price and Anodizing Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Foshan where there are high-quality aluminum and aluminum rolls for sale?
- Aluminum and aluminum Foshan volume manufacturers have a lot of, and Dali Lanshi area stores more aluminum, aluminum to choose the most important is to see where your application. Oxidation properties, thickness tolerances, surface brightness, flatness, tensile properties, crystal hardness, hardness, etc., which has the requirements, only the most suitable, there is no best (unless you do not consider the cost).
- Q:Aluminum Oars Any Good?
- well on a grade 8 camp we went canoeing and had to use aluminium oars and got absolutely cover in grey stuff, like my hands, arms, legs, face. and it made me itchy. it could probably be even cheaper if you made your own wooden ones, like following instructions and everything. but for cheap oars check OKorder
- Q:Is aluminum veneer the same as color coated aluminum coil?
- Aluminum coil is a metal product rolled through casting and rolling mill, bended and designed for shears. While aluminum veneer is a new kind of curtain wall material based on quality aluminum alloy, molded by CNC bending technology, and sprayed decorative coating on the surface. The base material of aluminum veneer use 1100H24,1060H24,3003H24,5005H24 single aluminum sheet special for curtain wall which consists of aluminum veneer panels, stiffeners and corner codes and other components. The maximum workpiece size can reach 8000mm × 1800mm (L × W).
- Q:Carbon fiber wheelset with aluminum braking surface vs basalt ?
- dude aluminum works fine no need for volcanic rocks or carbon wheels silly aluminum would be much better than plastic/carbon/basalt at dissipating heat at least it conducts heat wle
- Q:hydrochloric acid + aluminum = ?
- 2Al + 6HCl - 2AlCl3 + 3H2
- Q:Why is aluminium used in buildings amd cooking?
- The reason aluminum can be used for both building and cooking, even though is is a reactive metal (highly reactive) that reacts to water and corrodes, is because the aluminum reacts with water and dissolved oxygen (which must be present to cause oxidation) and forms a sort of oxide film which serves to protect the aluminum against further deterioration. The way this words is very complex and has to do with the purity of the water and/or it's PH level. In this way aluminum corrodes very slowly, or not at all, depending on the conditions. It is not a very good material for cooking vessels by itself because of its reactivity. For instance it will react with acidic foods and can turn them brown, etc. Plus it gets that nasty rough surface coating. But it has excellent heat retention/distribution which is why it is used in steel-clad cookware, so that the outer surface that comes into contact with the food is stainless steel which is non-reactive but the inner sandwiched layer is aluminum which gives much better cooking performance than stainless steel, which if used alone is a very bad material for pots and pans (i.e. plain aluminum would be better).
- Q:what is marine grade aluminum?
- 5000 and 6000 series aluminums are considered marine grade. Also called T5 and T6. T6 is harder but has shorter life. Yes it does wear out like an old 727. The old DC-3's never wear out because they were made with T3, but they do corrode much faster and are not as strong. T5 is my suggestion for almost anything unless you can use a thicker T3. With any of these remember that disssimilar metals will destroy each other (the harder metals eat the softer metals). So if the rest of the boat is T5, use T5 exclusively. Ask any Aviation Metalsmith and they will babble all day about it, LOL.
- Q:Best place to order 25 micron diameter aluminum wire?
- If they can't help, try asking the tech support guys at the wirebond manufacturers and the tool manufacturers. KS in the US and Shinkawa in Japan used to be the big guys. You can search for ultrasonic bond tools. You can also check with superconducting research centers; several private and public ones. Researchers might loan you materials and/or bonding support. BTW, Al critical temp is reportedly about 1.2°K, pretty tough to get that cold! U/S bond wire has 1% silicon, partly for hardness, you can probably bond pure wire though. Key is breaking up the oxide. Maybe bonding at cold temps and/or in vacuum would work. Also, I doubt epoxy would be good or superconducting at the temps. Al filled epoxy is unreliable electrical conductor due to oxide formation. Will be a bear to handle such fine wires without a bonder! Good luck!
- Q:Will aluminum bike frame rust?
- Aluminum frames do NOT rust the corrode and unless you live close to the ocean you have little to worry about with the frame. it will be the other components on the bike like the wheels and spokes that may rust if the bike is left outside. If you didnt pay much for the bike then plan on some rust if you leave it out!
- Q:What is the metabolic role of aluminum?
- I don't think it has any role.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range