||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profile 180T Best Price and Good Quality Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile 180T Best Price and Good Quality:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Profile 180T Best Price and Good Quality:
Aluminium Profile 180T Best Price and Good Quality Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Removing electrons from Aluminum?
- One approach to this can use the density of aluminum to find the mass of the1 cm³ block. The density of aluminum is 2.70-g/cm³ so your cube has a mas of 2.70-g. The number of aluminum atoms in this block is: 2.7-g Al x (1 mol Al / 27.0-g Al) x (6.023 X 10²³ atoms Al / 1 mol Al) = 6.023 x 10²² atoms Al. Each Al, as you pointed out, contains 13 electrons so we have 6.023 x 10²² atoms Al x 13 electron/atom = 7.83 x 10²³ electrons. 1 x 10¹² pC = 1 C and 1 C = 6.24 x 10¹⁸ electrons=== 1.5 pC x (1C / 1 x 10¹² pC) x ( 6.24 x 10¹⁸ electrons / 1 C) = 9.36 x 10⁶ electrons a.) % removed = 9.36 x 10⁶ / 7.83 x 10²³ x 100% = 1.2 x 10⁻¹⁵ % b.) Each electron has a mass of 9.11 x 10⁻²⁸-g , so the total mass removed =9.11 x 10⁻²⁸-g/elec x 9.36 x 10⁶ electrons = 8.53 x 10⁻¹⁴-g. Thus the % decrease is (8.53 x 10⁻¹⁴-g/ 2.7-g) x 100% = 3.16 x 10⁻¹² %
- Q:aluminum nitrate in water: neutral, basic, or acidic?
- Aluminum nitrate is the salt produced by the reaction of aluminum hydroxide and nitric acid. Nitric acid is a strong acid. Aluminum hydroxide is a realtively weak base. So the salt will be acidic.
- Q:How do you repair a door that rubs on the bottom Aluminum?
- Check your hinges first. typically your upper hinge has become loose or bent. If it is bent you could use wood 2X4 as lever under bottom corner and pry it back into position.
- Q:how do you get aluminium from rocks?
- Well, you start with an aluminum rich rock (cheaper to process). The raw ore after physical concentration (removal of secondary minerals) is reacted by an electrolytic process. This means that electricity is used to convert the aluminum ion in the raw rock into the metal aluminum. Sort of like the reverse of a battery, to keep things simple. Aluminum smelters tend to be set up in places with cheap electricity, because the process uses a LOT of electricity. That is why there are several up here in quebec, we have cheap hydro electricity and the government gives decent deals to the smelters on top of the already low market price. Do a search on aluminum smelting to find out more. Not sure what your level of knowledge is so not sure how much you will understand.
- Q:how to solder to aluminium?
- Not using solder or other alloys of tin and lead. However, brazing may be possible. But you will need someone skillful.
- Q:a sample of aluminum chloride has a mass of 37.2 g. how many aluminum ions are present?
- Aluminum Chloride is simply AlCl3 So In each mole of AlCl3 there are 1 mol of Al 3 mol of Cl We know (from periodic table), 1 mol of Al weighs 26.98 g 1 mol of Cl weighs 35.47g so 1 mol of AlCl3 weighs 26.98g + 3x35.47g = 133.39 g sooo moles of AlCl3 = 37.2 g /133.39 g/mol = 0.279 mol in one mol of anything, there are 6.02 x 10 ^ 23 of that thing... so we have 0.279 mol x 6.02 x 10 ^ 23 molecules /mole = 1.68 x 10 ^ 23 And, we know one molecule of AlCl3 dissociates into one Al ion and 3 Cl ions sooo 1.68 x 10 ^ 23 AlCl3 ions dissociate into 1.68 x 10 ^ 23 Al ions so answer is 1.68 x 10 ^ 23 Al ions
- Q:separate aluminium from sodium hydroxide?
- Trust me. Its not worth salvaging the hydroxide. Aluminum hydroxide is unbelievably stable and that means you probably won't be able to salvage the hydroxide without doing electrolysis or something difficult like that. That's like trying to obtain hydroxide from methanol CH3OH. Oh yea you can make methanol quite easily from a halomethane by reacting it with a hydroxide of some kind. But you will not be able to remove that hydroxide at all without neutralizing it with an acid. Hydroxides are bloody awful leaving groups. That oxygen is really glued on to that carbon well. You have to really destabilize that methanol to remove that hydroxide. Same with the aluminum hydroxide. Very stable and strong bond.
- Q:What causes tower after cutting aluminum coil
- Insulation aluminum coil will appear when the cooling bending phenomenon, reason is generally under the conditions of air cooling, the heat transfer coefficient of the aluminum coil insulation parts in contact with the air were flat, but because the wall thickness or different shapes, different parts of the heat dissipation rate is not balanced, resulting in thick wall or hollow tube heat faster than the thin Department of slow, resulting in insulating aluminum roll cooling occurs to the hollow part.
- Q:What are the production processes of aluminum coil and what are the functions of various industrial furnaces in the production of aluminum? The more detailed, the better. Thank you! Points!
- General steps are as follows: melting - hot rolling - cold rolling - annealing – shearing – straightening – punching
- Q:How can I remove small specks of rust on an Aluminum sign?
- Aluminum dont rust!! If theres rust on it then its not alum, or it was laying against something steel that was rusty and the rust got onto the alum.. If it's the ladder it should wipe off pretty easy with a clean rag and alittle elbow grease.. Or you can use window cleaner, wd-40, or even tooth paste on a rag to wipe it off.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range