Structure of Aluminium Prepaited Coil Hight Quality Good Price Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepaited Coil Hight Quality Good Price:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepaited Coil Hight Quality Good Price:
Aluminium Prepaited Coil Hight Quality Good PriceSpecification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Calculate the mass in grams of iodine (I2) that will react completely with 43.7 g of aluminum (Al) to form alu?
- easily the guy earlier me did it precise yet made a mistake at one ingredient 0.07 mole is the # of moles of Al which desires to get replaced to moles of product, and then returned to come across mole of iodide. as quickly as thats stumbled on then you quite can use the MW to alter it to grams.
- Q:How does aluminum ingot be processed to aluminum coil (aluminum sheet)?
- First it should be made into blank and then put on the rolling mill.
- Q:steel or aluminum?
- aluminum will be most commonly use in the future because it is lightweight. But metal is still the most commonly used today.
- Q:The specification of thermal insulating aluminum coil
- 4-0 In general, the chemical engineering products for thermal insulation is 0. According to the International standard, the thickness tolerance is +-5%.02MM. according to industrial standard, it is +-0. The production crafts are embossed and plain sheet.
- Q:How do i clean a aluminum bicycle?
- I have a couple of steel, one carbon, and a couple aluminum bikes. I've ridden all in the rain and washed all with soap and water. Water will not damage the aluminum bike at all. Wash away.
- Q:Is it a good idea putting Aluminum foil on my windows?
- Yes...that does work.. I would advise--leave an air pocket..so that the heat build up..doesn't damage your glass window.. You might want to tape..a strip of thin cardboard..to the middle..causeing a air gap.
- Q:Does burning aluminum in a fire hurt the environment / ground near by?
- Aluminum is very reactive in air and will form a layer of aluminum oxide around the outside of any piece. This oxide layer is very stable which is why aluminum doesn't corrode. Since your block of aluminum will be totally oxidized being in a fire, it's inert and just going to sit in the hole for the foreseeable future. The burning paint might not be healthy to breath but that's about the only hazard. Most common soil is a mixture of aluminum, carbon and silica compounds anyways so you aren't even adding anything particularly exotic. Alternatively, you could bring along a couple fifths of whiskey. It's lighter and has less packaging so it's the environmentally friendly way to get drunk.
- Q:Why are hard drives made of aluminum?
- Hard disk (hard drive) construction. Hard disks are rigid platters, composed of a substrate and a magnetic medium. The substrate – the platter's base material – must be non-magnetic and capable of being machined to a smooth finish. It is made either of aluminum alloy or a mixture of glass and ceramic.
- Q:cleaning aluminium utensils.....how?
- To clean discolored aluminum you can also heat 2 teaspoons cream of tarter per quart of water. It would be best to let the cooker soak in the mixture, but that might be difficult depending on the size of your cooker. Lemon juice or lime juice should also help because they have citric acid. You could cut a lemon in half and rub the halves on the cooker, then try scrubbing with something that has some texture to it (rough sponge or steel wool). The try the vinegar or cream of tarter mixture again. Whatever you use, don't try bleach as it is highly alkaline and dissolves aluminum. This leaves copper deposits can make it turn black.
- Q:Aluminum coil area, with aluminum sheet area, how is not the same?
- Direct measurement length and width calculation area of aluminium plate;The aluminum coil can measure the volume of the aluminum coil and then calculate the area by dividing the thickness. You can also measure the mean diameter, calculate the perimeter, multiply the number of laps, the width, and calculate the area.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range