Structure of Aluminium Power Coated Coil for Slider Door Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Power Coated Coil for Slider Door:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Power Coated Coil for Slider Door:
Aluminium Power Coated Coil for Slider Door Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Power Coated Coil for Slider Door:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminum sheet and aluminum curtain wall? The cost is high!
- Composite aluminum plate is also called aluminum composite plate,The aluminum composite plate and aluminum sheet belong to curtain wall decoration materialThe difference between the two liesThe aluminum sheet is also called the pure aluminum sheet, and the single aluminum plate is coated with decorative paint on the aluminum plate surface,Aluminum composite plate is two layers of relatively thin and some also coated with aluminum decorative paint, and a middle plastic or honeycomb core, corrugated core, fireproof core plate composite. Contains aluminium composite panel, aluminum honeycomb board, aluminum composite corrugated board, aluminum composite wood plate, aluminum plate with the stone composite.According to the raw material composition, the aluminum single board price will be higher
- Q:can i join copper to aluminum?
- I doubt the ground wire is Aluminum, more likely it is tinned copper. Check by bending it, copper bends easier than aluminum, compare to the fixture wires. To connect copper wire to aluminum wire you need special conductive paste and connectors certified for CU/ AL.
- Q:Characteristics of anodized aluminium plate
- (3) strong sense: the metal surface of aluminum anodic treatment of high hardness, as gem, scratch resistance, surface is not covered with paint, keep aluminum metal color, highlight the modern sense of metal, improve product quality and added value.(4) high fire resistance: pure metal products, the surface without paint and any chemical substances, 600 degrees high temperature does not burn, does not produce toxic gases, fire protection and environmental protection requirements.
- Q:What is the boiling point of the aluminum in a vacuum?
- Aluminum boils at 2519 °C (4566 °F) at normal pressure. In a vacuum, it might boil (a little) at 808 °C, but actually this is better known as subliming.
- Q:How do you clean a discolored aluminium cooking pot?
- Even though it's a keepsake, you might think of switching to stainless steel. It's questionable whether the aluminum is healthy since elements of the metal may taint your food and get into your body.
- Q:General characteristics of pure aluminium plate of pure aluminium plate
- I really want to know to call 1362889760 for your reference as follows: according to the content of different aluminum alloy elements can be divided into 8 series respectively 1***, 2***, 3***, 4***.5***.6***.7***.8*** according to the different processing technology can be divided into cold and hot rolling. They can be divided into thin plate and medium plate according to their thickness. GB/T3880-2006 standard specifies a thickness of 0.2 millimeters, called aluminum foil. More commonly used grades: pure aluminum plate, 1060 plate. Foil. Thick plate, tensile tube. Extruded tube. Type. Bar. Cold processing bar mainly for corrosion resistance in forming of high places, but not of high strength components, such as chemical equipment, marine equipment, railway tanker, conductive materials, instruments and materials, electrode etc.. 3003: plate, strip. Foil. Thick plate, tensile tube. Extruded tube. Type. Bar. Wire rod。 Cold bar, cold wire, rivet wire, forging, foil, heat sink material mainly used for processing requires good molding property, high corrosion resistance, good weldability or parts, or both have these properties need than the workpiece of 1*** alloy with high strength, such as the transport of fluids tank and tank, pressure tank, storage device, heat exchanger, chemical equipment, aircraft fuel tank, oil pipe, reflective panels, kitchen equipment, cylinder washing machine, rivet, wire. 3003 aluminum alloy sheet, plate, tube drawing. Extruded tubes, houses, partitions, roof covers, piping, etc. 3004 plates, thick plates, tensile tubes.
- Q:Do you think Aluminum bat are dangerous?
- in my opinion, when people make an argument about how aluminum bats are dangerous i cant help to imagine a cracked wooden bat flying thru the infield. I think that wooden bats are actually more dangerous. a lot of people that don't like aluminum bats say that one day a fly ball is gonna kill someone off of a aluminum bat, but the same thing would probably happen woth a wooden bat. i personally love to use aluminum bats and a hate it when my high school coach makes me use a wooden bat.
- Q:What are the colors of iron sheet and aluminum sheet?
- red, white
- Q:Aluminum advantages and disadvantages....?
- Advantages Of Aluminium
- Q:how to make aluminum products bright? How to polish or clean the products punch formed by 0.3mm aluminum sheet?
- you can try to grind it with magnetic grinder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range