Structure of Aluminium Embossed Sheet for Roofing Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Embossed Sheet for Roofing Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Embossed Sheet for Roofing Application:
Aluminium Embossed Sheet for Roofing Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prepaited Coil:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Aluminium car body!!!?
- Most reactive metal will corrode first.
- Q:I was told that Aluminum could not be sterilized, is this true?
- Aluminum can be sterilized. A variety of methods exist for sterilizing any material, including (but certainly not limited to) food, medical devices such as needles/syringes, and surgical metals. Here are two ways you can sterilize aluminum: Autoclave it. Autoclaving is a process where you heat an item up to approximately 300 degrees F, under high pressure. The combination of the pressure and the heat kills anything that's alive, rendering it sterile. Almost every lab in the country has at least one autoclave machine and most labware manufacturers today build their products keeping in mind that the product will be autoclaved (perhaps many dozens of times) in the future. Gamma radiation. Gamma radiation sources, such as Cobalt-60, are used to sterilize almost every item you can think of that is individually packaged in a hospital or laboratory, including test tubes, general labware, and any other liquid-handling instruments. Some foods are also sterilized this way to increase shelf life (don't worry, the food never holds any of the radiation). Aluminum can not only be sterilized, but it can be sterilized using techniques and protocols very common today. Hope this helps.
- Q:Can aluminum plate resist acid and alkali?
- The metal oxide film changes the surface state and properties, such as surface coloring, corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance and hardness, and metal surface protection. For example, aluminum anodizing, the aluminum alloy placed in the corresponding electrolyte (such as sulfuric acid, chromic acid, oxalic acid, etc.) as an anode, under certain conditions and applied electricity under the electrolysis. Anodized aluminum or its alloy, formed on the surface of alumina thin layer, its thickness is 5~20 microns, anodized aluminum or its alloy. Therefore, the surface hardness and wear resistance of the aluminum alloy were greatly improved by the treatment process.Shanghai Ai Li AI metal materials, dedicated to serve you.
- Q:Calculate the mass in grams of Iodine (I2) that will react completely with 20.4 g of aluminum?
- Aluminium oxide? Shouldn't it be Aluminium iodide? 1. Form a balanced equation 3I2 + 4Al - 2Al2I3 2. Number of moles of Al 20.4/(Mr of Al) = 20.4/27 = 0.7555mol 3. Number of moles of I2 0.7555/4 x 3 = 0.5666mol 4. Mass of I2 required = 0.5666 x Mr of I2 = 0.5666 x (127x2) Ans: 143.9164g
- Q:Aluminium suitable for bending?
- THERE WERE MANY TYPES OF ALUMINUM ACCORDING TO ITS RIGIDITY. Please refer to RS Industrial catalogue for your data references.
- Q:ELECTRICIANS ONLY PLEASE - Aluminum wiring?
- There are several ways to take care of your problem. 1) Change all the wiring to copper. 2) Pigtail with copper wire and al/cu wirenuts to all new devices 3) Use copalum at all your boxes (this method is the best, besides replacing all your wiring to copper). Basically it cold welds the aluminum to the copper and makes a molecular bond. It's pretty expensive, and you'll have to look to find someone that actually knows how to do it, and has access to the crimping tool. Going around and tightening your devices won't hurt, but won't be fixing any longer term issues you may have with the aluminum wire. Keep in mind that if the original installation was done correctly, your circuits aren't overly tapped, and all the wires are on the appropriately sized breakers, then you may not have to worry much. Just run dedicated lines to any your new circuits. In other words, don't tap off these circuits. Hope this helps.
- Q:aluminum recycling: does anyone know how aluminum recycling works?
- Aluminum recycling is done by just melting the cans back into molten metal. There are reactions, but those deal with the impurities, not the aluminum. See the reference.
- Q:Aluminum foil a pure element?
- I'm pretty sure that the words element and pure element are exchangeable... pure element basically just emphasizes the fact that it is pure.
- Q:polishing tarnished aluminum on a 71' Honda trail 90?
- I helped a friend restore an old Honda 160. We did a combination of the things mentioned. We painted the engine cases with a high temp aluminum paint. We did the side covers by wet sanding with 400-800-1000 and then finishing with Semichrome. Other misc bits we went with flat black (makes the polished aluminum pop). It wasn't exactly stock, but it looked great. It would take an expert to know the difference.
- Q:what is the purpose of using aluminum sulfate in paper making?
- Aluminium sulphate was the most extensively used chemical raw material in the papermaking industry. Its primary use was in the rosin sizing of paper where the rosin soap was reacted with aluminium sulphate to impart hydrophobis characteristics to the paper. The alum had a side benefit in fixing all types of anionic substances into the paper web. All types of paper, even those that were not sized, such as newsprint,were made using alum. This resulted in the paper being made under acidic conditions. The technology has changed markedly over the last 10 to 20 years with synthetic sizing agents being developed which do not require reaction with alum. In my country there is not 1kg of fine writing and printing paper made with rosin/ alum sizing, and no alum is used at all. Various synthetic highly charged cationic resins have been developed, such as polyacrylamide resins, polyethyleneimine resins, etc, whic are used as fixing and retention agents, so that alum has been virtually eliminated. To sum up the importance of aluminium sulphate as a papermaking chemical is now very limited.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range