Structure of Aluminium Container Foil with Extra-wide 3003 H24 Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Container Foil with Extra-wide 3003 H24:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of Aluminium Container Foil with Extra-wide 3003 H24:
Aluminium Container Foil with Extra-wide 3003 H24 Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Aluminum foil and aluminum foil is a kind of thing?
- Aluminum Foil is the aluminum foil, the country also has been called the aluminum foil foil (aluminum foil foil Hongkong will also be called), such as people will be called the foil aluminium foil bowl bowl, this is actually a misnomer, in fact tin foil.
- Q:Oxford cloth moistureproof aluminum foil moistureproof which good?
- Ordinary foam mats in June 11, 2010... 30 yuan for a single most with inflation but two can be together at 60... Leisure travel tent outdoor camping tent fabric: 180T waterproof breathable taffeta fabric material: PU2000 Oxford cloth... Two tents: Rental with moisture-proof pad, a deposit of 60 yuan, the rent is 15 yuan / times 2, double aluminum foil moistureproof mat 3, ordinary hollow cotton bag...
- Q:How was the Al symbol chosen for Aluminum?
- Ancient Greeks and Romans used aluminium salts as dyeing mordants and as astringents for dressing wounds; alum is still used as a styptic. In 1761 Guyton de Morveau suggested calling the base alum alumine. In 1808, Humphry Davy identified the existence of a metal base of alum, which he at first termed alumium and later aluminum.
- Q:What's the aluminum sheet and its features?
- After been hot-rolled and cold-rolled, aluminum slabs with a thickness of above 0.3mm can be called as aluminium plate or aluminium strip(with a rolled shape); with a thickness of less than 0.3mm can be called as aluminium foil or aluminium foil strip(with a rolled shape). Aluminium foil is usually made of the type 1 or type 2 industrial aluminum. Aluminiym foil has all features of metal aluminium. Heat conduction, gasproof, light insulation and electromagnetic radiation shield are all important features.
- Q:How is the aluminum foil used in the daily life?
- 5, medicine foil. This is very common, and I'm sure you had a sense of risk, even if not too cold, cold family members had it, then you certainly would have seen that piece of hard plastic plate pills, trying to come up with a pill, you have to put the medicine to tear the foil.
In general, pharmaceutical packaging aluminum foil includes a liquid, easy-open injection type cap and medicinal PTP aluminum foil (sealed in hard plastic sealing material), non-toxic, corrosion-resistant, impermeable, heat resistance, moisture, light-blocking, autoclavable and so on. And PTP aluminum foil moisture-proof, easy to carry, safety and health in the international pharmaceutical industry is widely used.
- Q:macbook aluminium and macbook pro?
- first of all it does not even sound such as you desire a transportable pc. So why purchase a workstation? You surf the information superhighway and edit %.. properly until you're doing heavy artwork in photoshop or some thing alongside those strains than employing a mac is in simple terms a thank you to spend somewhat some money. you will get an exceedingly remarkable workstation own pc for 3 hundred-4 hundred money which will do each and every little thing you desire it to do. certainly finding out to purchase a mac once you do no longer desire it somewhat is slightly pretentious in case you question me. oh ya, and while you're nervous approximately viruses and stuff like that with a workstation...do no longer. computers artwork great in case you do no longer pass to the incorrect web pages. ...macs specific are extraordinarily although. so decide for the prettier one in case you ought to get a mac. :)
- Q:Where would aluminum most easily be obtained from in terms of amount of energy required?
- Scrap aluminum by far. To get aluminum from an ore, it must be mixed with other salts and melted and a huge amount of electricity passed through the molten mixture to reduce the aluminum to the metallic state. A lot of energy needed, To melt scrap is somewhere around 5-10 % of the energy to make new from ore. Aluminum cannot be reduced by heating an ore with carbon like iron and many other metals.
- Q:Aluminum foil and fold thickness difference is caused by what?
- Difficult to control the thickness difference is a feature of aluminum foil rolling, 3% of the difference between the thick plate production when maybe difficult, but they are enormously difficult in aluminum foil production. The reason is that thin, other trace conditions can be affected, such as temperature, oil, and gas concentration.
- Q:Can aluminum foil be put in microwave oven?
- No. The microwave produced by the microwave oven belongs to radio wave frequency band and is about 2500MHz. The features of this frequency band are as follows: 1) It can be absorbed by food and water to make the molecular react violently so as to produce heat. 2) It cannot be absorbed by plastic, ceramic and glass. 3) Metal can be conductive to electricity under the influence of the electric field of microwave. Since thick metal can resist the electric field of microwave and reflect microwave, the inner wall of microwave oven is made by thick metal. Similarly, putting a thick metal container in the microwave oven will make the metal container reflect microwave and thus make the food unheated. However, the electric conduction of thin aluminum foil may cause disastrous reaction. In the course of electric conduction, the temperature of thin metal will rise to cause a fire. At the same time, when met with heat, aluminum foil will shrink and its point will produce sparks which may ignite the combustibles in the oven.
- Q:How to tear the aluminium paper package neatly by handy techniques
- Use the rule to press the tin paper and use box cutter to cut the paper in right size.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range