Detailed Product Description
1.Model Number :PL150
2.Function:used in split type air conditioner
Air conditioner bracket
According to sample details
- Q:how do i find my bracket?
- How the hell do you lose a bracket? Try checking your internet history for yesterday you retard.
- Q:is it ok to put dental wax on a bracket?
- Sure, it can't hurt to use the wax to keep it from flopping around, but call the Orthodontist first thing Monday and they will get you in to fix it.
- Q:Is this one of the worst year for college brackets?
- Yeah my bracket did horribly. My Final Four: -Wake Forest -Connecticut -Pittsburgh (My Winner) -Syracuse I also had Marquette in the Elite Eight
- Q:Back bracket came off of braces?
- Yes, save the bracket. Call your orthodontist and tell them you had a bracket break off that you need put back on, they will appreciate it if you bring the bracket in. As long as you don't pull on the wire it shouldn't slip or break off other brackets. Your dentist probably wont have the tools needed to get the bracket back on. It is important to get to the orthodontist sooner rather then later because your tooth needs that bracket on. Good Luck Orthotime
- Q:Why did my dentist only put on the brackets?
- Time. It takes a while. And since dentists go through many patients, they can't spend a whole day on one person.
- Q:Equations with parentheses and brackets?
- First you will have to work the equations with the parentheses first, then work inside the brackets. So for this equation: 1/2[3(t+2)-(2-t)]+17 you workout the by factoring the numbers in front of the parentheses. which is 3 and -1: 1/2[3t+6-2+t]+17 combine the like terms inside the bracket: 1/2[4t+4]+17 factor out the 1/2 in front of the bracket: 2t+2+17 combine like terms: 2t+37 then solve for t: 2t4 (subtracting 3 from both sides) t2 (divide by 2 from both sides) Note: that there are multiple variations to solving this equation, i.e. multiplying by 2 from both sides to cancel out the 1/2 which was in front of the bracket.
- Q:I'm moving up a tax bracket, but netting less income. What options do I have to increase my net income?
- Since any higher tax rate can apply only to the additional money you are earning, you can't be netting less income because of the taxes. How did you figure you would be bringing home less money?
- Q:I Need Help on my Bottom Bracket sizing if anyone knows?
- a great style of issues to analyze French motorcycles on the link. additionally, the place to purchase the areas you go with. traveling your LBS is likewise a good concept, those backside brackets are becoming to be uncommon to discover yet mechanics would have stored some.
- Q:Braces: Changing Brackets?
- brackets are a one use thing. I don't know why, they just are. believe me, it's happened to me too and I've asked the same question.
- Q:Nerf Bar brackets?
- I know little about truck accessories, but I do know what nerf bars are. Most chrome examples I've seen up close (not many) were attached to the frame of the truck. Mounting them to the body sounds OK, if you don't need to drill ANY new holes. The idea of drilling into the truck's sheet metal in any way, would make me rethink the use of those bars. If you drill the holes, you will cut through the galvanizing of the body panels, and rust will start there, eventually. Can the bars' brackets be modified to mount them in another way? A metal shop could perhaps make you new brackets (or weld on to your existing brackets), and you could perhaps choose a new mounting location that does not require special bolts at alland permit you to use more standard fasteners. I worked in such a shop, and made all sorts of weird brackets for people. We could even make them from stainless, or send the steel ones out to be powdercoated for durability. You don't say what the special bolts do, or what makes them so special, but you might try McMaster-Carr. They have just about any fastener you'd ever want. If, however, these bolts are special in that they specifically fit the body of the truck, than you might be out of luck. Honestly, if it's that much of a headache to find an easy alternative to those unattainable mounting bolts, I'd say scrap the bars, and get a new set that mounts the way you want them to, and come with the required hardware. Good luck with your search.
Our company has a number of excellent technicians, professional production teams and aggressive sales management teams, advanced techniques, high-class equipment and strict management to guarantee high quality products. Our company has designed and developed more than 100 kinds of products. Our company is a supporting manufacturer designated by large-scale groups at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average