Detailed Product Description
1.Model Number :PL150
2.Function:used in split type air conditioner
Air conditioner bracket
According to sample details
- Q:I need to upgrade a Shimano Bottom Bracket, what matches?
- Shimano Un54 Bottom Bracket
- Q:My bracket is loose on my braces?
- happened to me many times nothing big. Mine wwas just like your it also came loose first from the side. You won't choke to death its really small. If your scared you could try to pull it off the wire from the back. your not going to die :)
- Q:Figure Skating -Mohawk And Brackets.?
- well you have to have passed the level with a good mohawk you probably shouldnt be on axel if you cant do a mohawk can you do a split jump? i am a skater!
- Q:Bottom bracket for an old road bike.?
- Not true. Bottom brackets on most recreational bikes are 68mm or 73mm. But almost all bikes that were made for ROAD riding in the older days were 70mm wide. So you have measured correctly. Be careful, though. Italian threading is different than what we now call Japanese International Standard (JIS). And French can be different again. Your old axle should have a number and a letter stamped onto it. The number should be 5 designating a 70mm wide BBshell and then the letter designates the specific style of your axle. With those bits of info you should be able to purchase another BB. I recommend visiting a good quality bike store for more info about this stuff and they can tell you whether you need a special BB or just a standard 70mm one. And watch out too if your cranks say either Maxi or Stronglite. Both of those cranks had different taper angles than standard BB axles and will require a special axle again. YIPES! good luck
- Q:Corvette C5 Brake Housing Bracket question?
- Well if it is the bracket that bolt to the spindle housing. No. The only moving parts are the pitions and the pad with pitons. Other model us a slid for the out holder move with inside piton to apply both pads at the same time. The bracket is capitler fix point. There should be no up and down moving. If you have moving up and down the bolts hold it on are losse or missing. Take it to a shop for the proper repaired. If it come a loose it could cause the wheel to lock up at any time.
- Q:I just got braces and one bracket fell off! What to do?
- If you call first thing in the morning and tell them pieces are falling off, they will get you right in. Once there, they will fix the one that fell off and check the others to make sure they are secure. There's not really anything to do until you see your orthodontist.
- Q:Braces Loose- Bracket seems to be broken?
- Absolutely go back to your orthodontist. It only takes a few minutes to re-glue one brace, but may put you behind if you don't get it fixed soon. Your teeth will not move as planned, and the loose bracket may also cause mouth irritation and sores.
- Q:Is there a site to find how much I can make on a single paycheck without going into a new tax bracket?
- The US tax rates are a progressive tax - You do not move into a bracket and pay that amount on your entire earnings, you move into a bracket and pay that amount on the earnings in that bracket. Also the person who explained that this can't be calculated based on your gross pay was right on. I can make the same gross pay as you and pay a much lower or higher effective rate of taxes based on deductions, exemptions, credits, etc. No one should ever try to make less to reduce taxes. IF you have the option though it makes good sense to negotiate compensation packages that have less taxable income and more non taxable benefits.
- Q:I have 6 broken brackets?
- My dentist would replace brackets for free. I don't know why you would have to pay so much for that.Are you sure your medical insurance wouldn't cover for it? I think that if you followed the ortho's instructions on what you should do while wearing your braces then it is not your fault that they fell of. I would call and explain that to them. If they didn't do a good job in placing the braces then you shouldn't pay for thier carelessness. I don't remember losing more than 2 or 3 brackets in the 2 years i had them. They should cover the cost for being careless.
- Q:A bracket from my braces broke off!?
- Do NOT try to glue it back into place with anything, especially super glue. Super glue contains chemicals that are known to cause cancer, and if you DO manage to get the bracket to stick to the tooth, the orthodontist won't be able to get it off without grinding through the metal. As long as the bracket is on the wire and it isn't digging into your gums, you don't really have an emergency. Cover the bracket with wax if it's irritating you, and give your orthodontist's office a call tomorrow first thing in the morning. They'll ask you some questions to assess whether you need to come in right away or if it can wait until your next appointmentthen just follow their directions. But again, do NOT try to glue it back in place. Good luck!
Our company has a number of excellent technicians, professional production teams and aggressive sales management teams, advanced techniques, high-class equipment and strict management to guarantee high quality products. Our company has designed and developed more than 100 kinds of products. Our company is a supporting manufacturer designated by large-scale groups at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average