Detailed Product Description
1.Model Number :PL150
2.Function:used in split type air conditioner
Air conditioner bracket
According to sample details
- Q:HELP I BROKE A BRACKET!!!?
- Go to the orthodontist ASAP. This small problem could perhaps make a long term problem such as having braces on a bit longer. I have never broken a bracket but have made one loose. When I did, they didn't charge me extra at all (maybe that's why the take so much money). Anyway, all orthodontists are different so just go and get it fixed. Hope this helped! Good luck! (Btw, for now eat soft foods like yogurt, ice cream, etc.)
- Q:Has the watchtower taken the brackets out of Col 1:16?
- Hi Keema. All translations must add words that are implied in the original language but are not explicit in the text. This is a legitimate part of translation and does not 'require' brackets. The NWT has bracketed such words in the past to indicate which ones don't have a direct correspondence to any Greek or Hebrew word. However, the 2006 printing of the NWT regular Bible has taken *all* such brackets out, not just the ones at Colossians 1:16. Evidently, because most translations do not bracket the implied words, this was causing confusion among readers (the NWT is used by many non-Witnesses). Some were thinking that the brackets indicated words that were added information, completely foreign to the original text, which is not the case at all. So in keeping with the more standard translation policies, the brackets have been removed. For example, the New International Version doesn't use brackets for other at Luke 13:2, where there is no Greek word directly tied to it in the original text; it's only implied: Jesus answered, 'Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way?'
- Q:HELP?? Bracket came loose?
- I can't answer your question about a charge; only the orthodontic office can do that. Call the office, tell them the bracket is off your tooth but still attached by the chain. They may want you to wait until tomorrow to do anything or they may tell you to make yourself comfortable.You could take a small nail scissors or nail clippers (clean them first) and cut the bracket and chain. It will need to be replaced anyway, but see what the doctor's office says.
- Q:I just got braces and one bracket fell off! What to do?
- If you call first thing in the morning and tell them pieces are falling off, they will get you right in. Once there, they will fix the one that fell off and check the others to make sure they are secure. There's not really anything to do until you see your orthodontist.
- Q:How do I get curly brackets to fill several lines in Microsoft Word?
- In Word 2007 Choose the Insert Ribbon Then shapes and draw using the left brace. In 2003 choose View Toolbars and Drawing and use the same bracket. To get the same sized brakets again. Select the graphic you have drawn. Choose Alt F3 and give the bracket a name then thye in the name and press F3 when ever you require the symbol. If you are not happy with exact size and position you can draw a table with merged cells spanning the multiple row of your paragraph but this is probably to elaborate for your needs.
- Q:Bottom Bracket Question?
- Ummm just take out the bottom bracket and take it to a local shop. They'll match it up. You'll need a square taper spindle, my guess is a 121.5mm length. If I were you I'd keep the current setup. They are rebuildable and have MUCH less drag than sealed bearing cartridges. Just take the time to clean everything up, buy some stainless steel replacement balls, and lightly lube with white lithium grease just enough to cover the bearings and cups. If your bearings are in retainers just pop them out and put the new ones in. Carefully adjust the bearings and you'll have something that performs almost anything made today.
- Q:NCAA bracket basketball 2011?
- The ncaa releases a bracket each year for the tournament, it shows who would face who if the teams win. When people refer to their brackets they are talking about predictions they have made about who they think will win before the tournament begins.
- Q:I earn $50k a year pre-taxes. How much can I earn with a side job before my tax bracket jumps? Is it worth it?
- $50,000/year puts you in bracket 3 $32,250 - $78,850 where you owe $4,481.25 + 25% at $10/hr, 10 hrs/week you are looking at an extra $5,200 bringing you total income up to $55,200. WELL below the next tax braket of $78,850.
- Q:how do you mount the nikon sc-28 ttl cord to a flash bracket?
- Generally, TTL cords are meant for off camera use, hand holding the flash to get different and odd angles. My older SC-17 TTL cord is the same way but on the bottom part that the flash mounts on has a 1/4x20 threaded hole in it. This is the same standard threaded hole for tripods and such. I went to a large hardware store and bought a wide head bolt (it was actually some kind of a foot or something) but it had the 1/4x20 threaded part needed and a wide thin head. I first used a power grinder to shape the foot part to fit into a flash shoe, slowly, taking off metal, a little at a time. When I made it to have a good solid press in fit, I cut the length of threaded shaft off to about 1/2 to 3/8 of a inch so that when it was screwed into the female part of the TTL shoe, it bottomed out, leaving enuf room to slip the assembly onto a flash shoe on a L shaped handle or other shoes made for a flash, but off the camera. You may have to do as such your self. Necessity is the mother of invention here and we often have to - invent - bits of equipment for ourselves. I have noticed that since world went - digital - the # of inventive people went down as well as the companies making inventive products. It's a strange new world out there and not just in photography. Good luck Bob - Tucson
- Q:Tax brackets???
- Correction to the previous poster's numbers, you need to add $9,000.00 to the net amounts.
Our company has a number of excellent technicians, professional production teams and aggressive sales management teams, advanced techniques, high-class equipment and strict management to guarantee high quality products. Our company has designed and developed more than 100 kinds of products. Our company is a supporting manufacturer designated by large-scale groups at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average