Storage Racking System
2. Regular Size/Unit
(L)2300*(W)1000*(H)5025mm, 4 levels, Loading Weight:2000kg/level
4. Standard Color
blue, orange, green, red, grey
6. Standard Packings
metal strip, film, paper board and master carton
8. Customized size accepted, Special color available
Storage pallet rack specification:
1) Each system is mainly made up of upright frames and beams
2) Each frame consists of 2 uprights(posts), 2 footplates and bracings
3) Each storage level consists of 2 socketed beams
4) Each beam level usually supports 2 or 3 pallets
5) Supports and non-standard pallet sizes
6) Different beam sizes are available for different load requirements
7) Beam levels are adjustable in 50.8mm/75mm/76.2mm pitch interval
8) All compnents are epoxy power coated except the galvanized footplates
9) Accessories include shim, upright protector, row spacer, pallet support, half-pallet etc.
light duty rack
medium duty rack
heavy duty rack
heavy duty rack
heavy duty rack
size of upright
size of beam
50*30mm or 60*40mm
thickness of upright
1.25mm or 2.0mm
1.5mm, 1.8mm or 2.0mm
thickness of beam
1.25mm or 2.0mm
capacity per layer
1.Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
2.Rapid handling almost all types of palletized goods.
3. Fully utilize vertical space.
4. The loading capacity per level of such rack may reach 5000kg. Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
5. Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
Please inform us of the following information for quick quotation:
size of your warehouse
size of rack(height*width*depth)
how many levels of the rack
loading capacity of each level
(RAL)color you want
Q: What is the raw material of your products?
A: The raw material of steel code is Q235b. Other type of steel is also available per clients’ requirements.
Q: What is delivery times?
A: Normally the order can finish within 15 days. Time varies upon the order quantity and racking types.
Q: How could you guarantee the products quality?
A: Our professional engineer will check what size should be used to guarantee your load weight request.
Before shipping, our quality control also would carefully examine whether the quality is approved.
Q: May I know the status of my order?
A: Yes .We will send you information and photos at different production stage of your order. You will get the latest information in time.
- Q:Can contributing to a simple ira push me in a lower tax bracket?
- Yes, it can put you in a lower tax bracket. But going to a lower tax bracket doesn't mean that all of your income is all of a sudden taxed at a lower tax rate. We have a graduated tax systemdifferent portions of your taxable income are taxed at different rates. As a matter of fact, you get the greatest impact on your taxes if your IRA contribution DOESN'T put you into a lower bracket. Because the the portion of the deduction that overlaps into the next bracket down only saves you taxes at the tax rate in the next bracket down. Hope that helps
- Q:I am at 35%+ Tax bracket, my account sez I will never use my retirement $. Is it a good idea for Roth401k?
- Presuming that you expect to be in a high tax bracket when you retire as well, you sound like a perfect candidate for Roth investments. The Roth retirement accounts work best for those who won't need the money in retirement, because those people get the tax-free growth throughout their entire lifetime, as well as tax-free growth for their heirs. There's some estate tax advantages as well, because the income tax is out of your estate before you die. Exception--if you expect to give your retirement plans to charity when you die, you are better off with the traditional plan.
- Q:difference between braces and brackets?
- well I'm pretty sure that you are getting the brackets first because in order for the wire to go your teeth you need the brackets to clip them into I have braces as for the color thinks they clip onto the brackets and they are called Aks
- Q:how do you expand these brackets with numbers on the outside?
- Basically, what it means is that you do 3x what ever is in the brackets for the first one and 2x whatever is in the second bracket; 3x2X6X 3x39 so for that bracket the answer is 6X+9 do the same for the second one: 2xX2X and 2x12 so putting that into simpler terms; 6X+2X+9+2 so the answer is 8X+11 bbc.co.uk/schools/ks3bitesize/maths/algebra/formulae2/revise4.shtml Will help as the method I used wasn't the grid method but scroll down on there and there is an example with the grid method. Good luck
- Q:NCAA basketball tournament bracket question?
- I can't find my saved 2016NcAA tournament bracket that I did on Yahool
- Q:i want to hang shelves but dont have brackets?
- I okorder
- Q:Question on an electrical conduit bracket?
- Your situation isn't a countrywide Code difficulty, this is community. (I won't go into the entire union/Democrat shape administration factor for Chicagoland) working on the ceiling is an determination of you have room for the conduit radius between the structural ceiling and a decrease framed ceiling. i've got faith EMT is appropriate vs. RMC. you're probably going to ought to diminish 3' products and use numerous couplings, there are some commerce procedures that ought to get rid of a few couplings, yet once you're no longer acquainted with those procedures that is going to take greater time to check that to in basic terms decrease it. no longer particularly any ordinary way, you may depart some studs out in the process framing, drill holes for as we communicate pipe in studs adjacent to the place the pipe desires to be, then slide the pipe into the studs after deploy. yet i'm an electrician, and that i could be cutting a gaggle of products attempting to apply the joist area and dropping vertical every time i ought to. One unlucky results of this regulation is areas get under pressure to the minimum requirement, and this encourages the overuse of extension cords.
- Q:My bracket on my furthest bottom tooth broke. What do I do?
- it will be fine just go to your orthodontist and he/she will just glue it back on i had braces for 3 years and my teeth still aint straight but its good enough for me lol oh or you can just leave it be you got plenty more on your teeth
- Q:Are my bracket placings correct for this domain?
- Your brackets are perfect: One set of parentheses around numerator, and one around denominator, then one around the whole expression to indicate that all of it is under square root. Anyway, I'm assuming you are looking for domain? If so, value under square root must be ≥ 0 (x−5)/(x²+3x−10) ≥ 0 (x−5)/((x+5)(x−2)) ≥ 0 Fraction is ≥ 0 when numerator ≥ 0 and denominator 0 or when numerator ≤ and denominator 0 (x−5) ≥ 0 and (x+5)(x−2) 0 (x ≥ 5) and (x −5 or x 2) x ≥ 5 (x−5) ≤ 0 and (x+5)(x−2) 0 (x ≤ 5) and (−5 x 2) −5 x 2 Solution: (−5 x 2) or (x ≥ 5) (−5, 2) U [5, ∞) ————————————————————————— Your friend is correct. The only difference between your answer and your friend's was whether −5 or 5 is part of solution. So all you have to do is check: If x −5, then f(x) √((x−5)/(x²+3x−10)) √(−10/(25−15−10)) √(−10/0) f(x) is NOT defined for x −5, so it is not part of domain If x 5, then f(x) √((x−5)/(x²+3x−10)) √(0/(25+15−10)) √(0/30) 0 f(x) IS defined for x 5, so this value is part of domain
- Q:Need help with math question using [ ] brackets.?
- 5 + 2(x + 3) 2[5 - 4(x + 2)] 5 + 2x + 6 2[5 - 4x - 8] 11 + 2x 2(-4x - 3) 11 + 2x -8x - 6 8x + 2x -6 -11 10x -17 x -17/10 or -1 7/10
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range